Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2, 2002-03 Weekly Predictions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hammertime

just one and it was lucky :D

playing mostly on the back line due to an injury to a regular. will hopefully get some mid time soo.

good luck on the weekend.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guess I'm getting up late then

sweet deal. eldon is great field. if it isn't frozen. but it is great cuz I can wake up ten minutes before warm up is set to start walk to the field and still be early.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
point grey turning things around

glad to see that point grey has managed something other than a loss. maybe a sign of things to come??

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBs vs Primos

It's been a while but I'd thought that I'd drop a line before moving the barren wasteland know as Edmonton ....

BIGBRIDE
.... don't pet the sweaty things

Regarding your PS .... be sure to stay away from Mickster during tomorrows event. He might be 'sweaty' but given the right opportunity he will definitely be 'petty' (no personal reference involved ... ouch .... leave Linda's 'pink thong' at home ).

And to the Primos gool-keeper ... tomorrow its 'my house' Baby. Expect a few 40-yard shots that will have your foundations rocking .... and if I don't score (with Mickster) then expect a Red since the colour won't follow my record to Alberta :D ... and I have to at least try and retaliate to the deliberate mauling of Legroom during the summer season :mad::mad::mad: (and I don't care if the accused isn't playing with you anymore).

Primos ... watch your ankles. Mickster and Therapist.... watch your asses since I hear Pringle's up to no good these days. Or is that Dapotayto just looking for a bigger man?

Nothinglefttolose.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would I need a bigger man? I've got you and you're plenty big. Besides, after I finish making Big Bird my Big Bitch I won't need anyone. I can't believe I actually wrote that stuff just now You know, I would try to score from forty too except my chickenlike legs can barely get it that far without tearing my quadricep into an octocep. So, it's OneRun's swan song, then he's off to Edmonchuk. Hope you like perogies, OneRun!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
classic stuff potayto

that was funny.....the bit about the 40 yard crack that would tear your quadracep into an octocep....good stuff!

on to results,

NK battled with an impresive B united squad and barely managed a 1-1 draw. For the most part, the game was lack luster in excietement (see yomama's and potaytoes verbal descriptions) and lacked finish throughout. The train needs to pick up steam if we desire to achieve a level of success that will bring us into div 1, or antwhere in cup play.

mediocremakesthemanagermad!:mad:

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
power outage at eldon

primos 5 JB's 0

Forty yarders?? come on guys. "bigbitch" posted the big 0 on the JB's as a going away present to OneRun, have a nice trip and speak of me fondly in edmonhole.

The only thing from JB's that got through me was the fine alcoholic that they produced and I consumed en mass last night.
I also must inform OneRun that my foundation was only shaken from my alcoholic endeavours from the night before and the forty yarders that you spoke of were comforting to me as the lesser pace of these shots was easier on my hang over riddled body than some thing that had some chance of finding the back of the net.

buryingthelowerrungwithauthority

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah well, what can you do? Actually, it was only 4-0 as we scored on own goal(grasping at straws). Anyway, full credit to the Primos. Three goals in twenty minutes killed us in the first half but hey, we really turned it on once it was 5-0!:rolleyes:
Aw, you're not a big bitch, Big bird. Snuffaluffagus is your bitch! On a side note, we definitely drank more beers after the game than you guys. So there!:wa:

Good work out there, Teelay.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on track but still behind.

Rangers 3-1 Bosna

Forget about about the game -- fans were treated to one of, if not the, greatest goal in VMSL history. I know this a bold statement, but allow me to paint a picture.

Without exaggeration: A simple cross comes from the right side and finds Dan May (he deserves to have his name known after this) alone inside the top of the box. Instead of settling the ball (which he had ample time to do), Danny decides to pull a bicycle-kick out of his ass and bank it in off the far post -- goalie at a stand-still. It was almost a carbon copy of Pele's Victory goal. Both teams applauded.

Absolutely amazing and completely unforgettable.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBs / Primos

Strange type of game as after the first 20 minutes it was a forwards/ defence type of game - midfields (on both sides it seemed) played a lesser role. Game over pretty much at the 20 minute mark. JBs pressed in the 2nd to no avail.

Spud, good clean game and thanks for keeping the yellow tackle for Tucker and not me ;)

Maradonna

Sep 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primo's 5 - JB's Not 5...

To Daypotayto & all NSU JB's who take part in this forum...

It's LDC from Primo's.

Maradonna has been good enough to give me his login so I can e-mail all of you.

I would like to commend your boys on an excellent match today. Played with TONS of class and good heart. Based on our previous game, many of us had prepared for the worst case scenario, but the sportsmanship & fairplay out there from JB's was reminiscent of the old days when we used to be a joint club.

Your squad has a number of very skilled players and the blond guy (got the yellow) should get your man of the match based on pure hustle alone. I gained a lot of respect for him today. Many of our own boys could take a page out of his book.
Win's" still got the amazing jets and Ian's composure is magic.

Forget the scoreline - thanks for a well played & good natured game. Good luck the rest of the way.

LDC

PS. therapist - I'm waiting for your call.

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kudos to the primos today. seems like we are missing a few things after that rubbing. 1) - bottle(s) of beam, 2) - Healthy players 3) - more than 2 subs as the hammer was thinking of logging 30 min or so and not 80 min! my knee is just fcuked!!!

looking forward to our next match to increase some "goals for" and not "against"

my only criticism to primos - is lose the orange/red shoes

:D (hey LDC et al.) good win.

tookashitebeamingtoday!

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough guy of the match goes too....

Hammer you had it rough out there today, you looked to be moving around about as smooth as a three legged dog.

But in all seriousness a well fought and most of all clean match from both sides, glad to see it after the chippiness of our previous tangle.

And yes snuffaluffagus' matted hairy ass is definetly my " little" play toy. Now if only I could get ernie in my little sesame harem then I would be set!!!

sunnydayschasingthecloudsaway

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sour Grapes

Well Manager.
Your anal-cyst of the game sounds like you are still sour about not being able to ignore your own short comings on the day, to the point of pulling your self out. Oh well, I should have gone with my gut rather than my heart when I pencilled you in the middle on D. Anyway lets stick to the positive like Watcher's second goal in two games up and (44 years) old man Beekmans great game. The true story of the game was; B-united's goaltending/NK's brutal finishing, NK missing all three of it's fullbacks, Missed assignments(see manager), and last but not least, our lone stricker trying to do it..... all alone.(The Watcher will straighten him out don't you worry).
Nk is about to add a US collegiate sweeper which will help tons with our goal.... "The Div.2 Cup". This will also allow us to move one-eye to a position where he can fulfill his offensive promise thus giving Paesano his much desired partner up front.

Don't worry Mr. Manager better days are ahead. Just keep fighting those negative thoughts and keep shovelling coal, because the good train NK is about to hit it's gear just in time for the cup run. Can't you feel it? P.S.....I sure missed Yomamma roid-raging on me this week. Also...Bosna promised us beer and lamb when we beat Polska at home in a couple of weeks. I will tell the world if they don't keep their promise.

Worseningwestsidewonderswhywhenwizardlywatcher&waywardwarriorswallopwantingworrywarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0