Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beaches,

Spot on with your game report. Good to see a variety of different goal scorers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilly

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV DCR

John what to say....but PCOV is good team, they have definatley turned there team around. Both teams play the same style, lots of toughness and skill.

Good hard fought battle, could have gone either way.

L8

Piper

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pcov...

By watching the game, i thought it should of been 2 or 3 nothing for the portuguese club !!! I think deep cove had a total of 2 shots on net... 1 good chance near the end of the game that went wide..... other than that....pcov had all guns going !!! Good luck to all teams this year !!!!

dirty daddy

Oct 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond's Feilds

John,

I thought that Richmond United now play out of Queen's Park???
Crap feilds or not, can't 62.50 be better spend??

The questions I'm asking should have been addressed at the executive level.

And I'm not even a Scot.

Dirty

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This post is dedicated to Van olympic, I was talking to a few of there players and they beleive they are promotion bound, at least that is what they thought at the start of the year, well guess what your in the harder div. 1 side this year and will be lucky to be in the top half. Your not a bad team, the strikers are great, however when you let in an average of 3 goals a game it is not a good sign. That's all I wanted to say

Cheers Lawts:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV vs DCR

Hey, I don't know who this Pen 15 guy is, but let me say he doesn't speak on behalf of the Portugese Club. Unless you want every team to be gunning for the Portugese Club, I suggest you tone it down! I'm not sure PCOV wants any of your quotes posted on anyone's beer cooler.

The game I saw between PCOV and DCR was a battle that could have gone either way. DCR controlled and moved the ball well, but they couldn't close the deal from 25 yards in.

PCOV's defence, especially the right back, was solid, but it'll be interesting to see what they can do against Indo. If Indo is comprised of their Nations Cup squad, they're going to be near impossible to beat. They're too fast, and too skilled.

The good news about this pool is that it's tight enough for a few upsets. Still, I think DCR, Richmond, Firefighters and Indo are the teams to beat. The Olympics might upset the odd team as well.

As for the BBQ and babes, I'm not sure anyone can top DCR's fans. But what a bunch of yahoos they can be as well. If you're playing against them, I suggest you bring a good pair of ear plugs. They'll give Richmond's yahoos a run for their money!!

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice work 911

Well said, our fans are magic

DCR home games at McCartney are the best. Best pitch in the VMSL

Piper

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McCartney = Homer Reffing

DCR must love that pitch as the few times my teams have played there over the years, you think you are in the US with the reffing so homerish. Always a shite show.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting

9 - 1 - 1

I have to say that I am extremely happy this TTP morning. Finally someone else has realized that we aren't a bunch of IDIOTS, but really just a group of YAHOO'S:rolleyes:

Well done on your result vs DCR. They are a good group of guys that are always very difficult to beat! But I am sure that DCR will be out for blood this weekend and this loss will probably help them for the rest of the season:(

Good luck to everyone this weekend,

John

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1B, just give up

I think all the teams in this division should just give up now, everyone knows indo is going to be promoted. Save the embarrasment and humiliation of fighting off relegation and just give up. Indo i cant wait to see you guys back in Premier. You guys needed the stint in Div 1 to get back on track, you guys are showing alot of respect to fight and get back in premier, unlike another club, that has to buy their way in........Khalsa...... Watching the indo games last year, you guys just needed your focus back, so go kick ass.
:knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kokanee

It seems like you are really bitter and jealous of Khalsa cause you keep talking about them. If you had some skill then maybe you would have been asked to play for them in the summer.

What team do you play for anyways? GN????????????

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa easy there ankle breaker...all kokanee is tryin to say is that indo are takin the step approach to get back up to premier as they got relegated last year, which we all respect them for doing that, cause face it we need a indian team up there to represent our community, they are sticking together as a team, and as a community team, so yes they will get back up to premier by taking the necessary steps. By the look of things they will get back up there no problem, as they have the scoring touch on right now.

GO INDO!!!!!

time to dance, hit it bananas

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we can just take the rest of the year off!!

Star and Kokanee,

I guess the division has been decided and Indo is going to be promoted:confused: :confused:

You two should have a chat with Sandman and see if he is happy with you lot motivating the rest of the division. It is never a good thing to be the team with the bullseye:cool:

You better hope Danny plays every game for you or where will the goals come from:rolleyes:

Leanwholoveswhenteamsbeakoffearlyintheyear

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record

Indo is not "beaking off"..........we have not and we will not....

Give us a break...............we've been around long enough to realize that....so relax and don't get your knickers in a knot.

Cheers,
Sandman who doesn't know what Indo will do without Danny.:eek:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

they have some newcomers that will have no problem scoring goals for them this year. Indo will be back in premier this time next year.

Hit it bananas :D

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have heard that Before

Originally posted by star #1
...will be back in premier this time next year.

I think those same words have been spoken by the Fireman, Club I, Norvan, Queens Park, and Croatia (will be spoken by them next year).

Two wins is great, but lets talk at X-mas, and see how many points have been dropped.

HOS:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, please....

This coming from a guy who's team-mates (or fans) have all but started thier league champions celebration after there first win.

4 points in good HOS, but lets talk at X-mass, and see how many points have been dropped. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, Pretty Please

This coming from a guy that has lost his spot on the first team to Guinny and is struggling to find any form with the CAT team.

Slurrey has been able to get max points in the first two games, but lets see how they do against a team like Westside this weekend, or even a great team like Khalsa on Oct. 12.

Then I will come and sit on Santa's Lap at the Slurrey X-Mas party and ask for my X-Mas gifts.

HOS:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0