Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In.

More like 10: 41 numb nuts like I was last week. You have no friends in Surrey (or anywhere for that matter) so there is no one to bum beer off after the game.

KNVBhopesit'snosocoldhehasnumbnutstoo. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with Captain, too few, too late. Until next week...

KNVBrilliantdeduction,

You said the Power was in AFTER this post. Which part was difficult to interpret? :p

I most go and get ready for our meeting, so I can take my frustrations from today's Champions League exit out on Sidewinder. Yes, Sidewinder, there just might be a few punches thrown. Hopefully no one is wearing a Lyon top or Rangers' top for that matter. :D

Make sure you get as many wins as possible Double In. Play Bravedart 17 times. Good luck, gentlemen.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power is a fickle as a Surrey Hooker, he's all lip service when he's wound up.( So is a surrey hooker for the right price) Just like you. :p

Is it my fault that the level of "competition" is lower on any given night? Am I responsible for bringing out the DCS' "top Players?" No. I play whom ever shows up... and Brave Dart twice. :D

Besides, I'll be damned if I'm going to find Powers Jacket or watch TV with OD missus or baby sit Snarley just so you can catch up. It's not in my contract.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon guys, it's 12.25 and no postings. Are you still pounding back beer at some Slurrey truck stop or were you all so bad that the only winner tonight was mr Moot?

All fcuking wankers. I'mgoing to bed.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beat DI and BD. Lost to POM.

Di beat me in Palyer of the Week playoff.

MAny Coronas

Ladner posse should have come the fluff was incredible.:rolleyes:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power;did you find your jacket? Newton would be a pretty good place to start looking for it.

Bravedart;Thanks for the genorisity of our u-21 coach and his fine crock of whisky the meeting lasted until just before my post. The missus accused me of lurching when I came in the front door.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you offer up an official apology to the Thrifty corporation and the grocer baggers union 103 that you so elegantly ripped the other night? I'll forwarded your post on to them just make sure they got it. Anything to help.

Last night, was sad even by DCS standards. I arrived at the Lion at 11:01 and the place was empty except for the two tossers throwing darts barley visible behind the stack of empty Corona bottles. We played each other once each and then Neo and I had a rubber match to decide player of the week honors. I won.

Neo had the finish of the night on a well thought out and, obviously practiced, T14-S13-D1. Brilliant. It's so easy now that you think about it. :rolleyes:

I attribute that loss to having to play sharezies with BD and his giant killer Bee darts. They were the main cause of me not throwing a 180 as well. Two of them took up the entire treble I was honored enough to use the "Great Whites" in the return bout with Neo though.

DI 3-1
Neo 2-2
POM 2-2
BD 1-3

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnuting Great Whites.

i practised that finish for at least a good 1/2 hour before you showed up. practise makes for DCS crapulence. I did pass Sidewinder though.

DI,

don't forget the 3 dudes who came to play shoc-king pool at about 11:30pm. To make matters worse they decided to shut down early as there were so few people there and their Corona stock was running low.

I believe next week is the final scheduled DCS night of 2003. I expect to see the whole roster out for the evening,(except Tilly of course) . I could care less where, as i will be at Frankie G's pub on Annacis at 4:30pm to watch canucks game. I'll be well ready for our usual starting time.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standings are now up and it would seem Prince is only 3 points behind Tilly for 5th place over all. It would also seem there is little chance Tilly can drop to 8th place, more there isn't a chance in hell the idiot's in 6-7-8 can catch him by the time the tourney rolls around. Your plan is now moot. :p

First round( as it stands...)

1DI vs 8SW .... 2Power vs 7Neo
3OD vs 6POM .... 4BD vs 5Tilly

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we arrange the day and time and place for the tourney?

Place: DI garage
Day: ???????
Time: ??????

This will be a sleepover event n'est pas?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure the DCS coffers are much like Tillys students heads.

Empty

I will bring chicken wings to any function. Choose 2 flavours of wings, i can make any kind. OD will get some especially hot ones.
:)

the venue can be anywhere in Ladner or Richmond.

Not the Buc, I will most likely be there Friday paying way too much money for crap service.

Power, Travolta called, he wants his suit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0