Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knobs.

Yes, because the amount of boards certainly dictates ones skill level. Well stated putz. The Sundowners fourth board, was as I said earlier, put on the wall directly behind the other boards beside the TV. BTW, the only reason you find it cramped is because your giant ass take up three ochre. Others have complained as well. Did you get you Atkins plan the DCS bought for you? Power was suppose to wrap it and put it under the tree.

I'm not really opposed to the Rusty boat weight, I'm just happy Captain has finally made a firm decision on something. Christ, after read 4 pages of complete debauchery in the Scottish night out thread I'm surprised he can still make one on his own. Although we see what happens when he "helps" plan an event. ;)

BTW, Prince now calls downtown home and is probably unpacking his board as we speak, bending more carefully than ever picking up his boxes though. I haven't seen a post from BB in three months and when he has showed is 0-fer so your calling him 'reputable player' maybe stretching it.

If the girls really want the Rusty Anchor they best post the directions from the Landing to the Anchor before Monday so we can get there in good time. I really hope you've at least scouted it first. If I remember right the last time you were there they they had one shoc-king board, bad or no ochre and no flufter. You know how SW gets when there is no flufter.

Also if we're are moving venues I'm taking my ball and going home so the na-chos buying offer is off the table. :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site has been updated further. Check out the Who vs Who section the Year in review and each player has had their personal stats updated. For those look under your player profile.

Tilly's is buggered at the moment, but a fix is in the works. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0