Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A management meeting for Club I. has been scheduled for 8.00 wednesday night. Unless fisticuffs develop [and they might] Sidewinder's attendance is in extreme doubt.

This will allow you bottom feeders to overtake me for the final spot in the big boys cup. Isn't it ironic that you bastards could have 9 losses and 1 win and still move up in the standings!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's life in the DCS alright. :D

Any fancy a return to the Sundowner to get Prince and I a game? If you were smart enough :rolleyes: you may think to buy the na-chos and .25 wings before the kitchen closes this time and give me the bill( nachos only). Hell, if we win on Wednesday and Walks doesn't toss me for berating him on the park I may even buy a pitcher.

I don't expect to hear many complaints with SW out and Tilly all, but hanging them up/getting a gobble/ marking a test, maybe, sort of, kind of not really if he's not to busy to come out.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly, I'm out. The meeting is an important one. Besides, I might be celebrating a good result for Celtic tomorrow. Or I might not.

Captain

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, I'd like to say a big fcuking thank you to the fcuking cnut that stole the fcuking jacket to my fcuking suit tonight at the Thrifty's Christmas party, always nice to have nice shite lifted by people who can't afford nice things. :mad:

If we're going all the way up to the east end of town, we are not going back to the 'downer. Why not try the Delta Lion? Its only a few minutes up the road and it can't be any worse than the shithole of a bar that henrik likes to call home. If not, I am getting drunk at the Landing. That's that.

thepowerwhoispissedoffsomejackassstolehisjacket:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, that must have been some special jacket. You never thought that it was taken by mistake and is now sitting in Isle 4 waiting for pick up?

We could go to the Lion.

I don't think we'll hear from Dart Vader until after Christmas, he took a VERY large punting at my place on Saturday. A hammered WW beat him twice and another buddy who only ever played once before beat him twice as well... and of course so did I. :D

Walks? Neo?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe i inferred already that i was in.

I'm in

The Lion is ok as well. In fact probably better as they have more expensive nachos than the Sundowner.

Is that one of the Gulf Islands? Is it near Saltspring?

Aisle 4 however is at Thrifty's and I believe it is the Asian food section.

Power, when do you work @ Thrifty's next. I'd like some help out to the car.;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dust off the Great White's and stab a cnut .....

The Prince of Manchester will make his triumphant return to the D.C.S. tonight ......... obviously, I'm out in cnuting Surrey to watch Double In hump the ball onto 128th :rolleyes: but I'm in for whatever venue after the fiasco. ETA to be around 11:02 pm.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and that'll be my first touch...

Neo, done.

I still think the Sundowner is better. It'll save us at least 20mins.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Postpone it. Things are looking VERY dodgy right now. I'm sure Double In would like it though. The other top players will not be playing. That means he could try to continue his undefeated streak. Well done, Champion. :rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeky punks

Neo, as a matter of fact, I'm on my way there right now. Sadly, I now realize I may have overreacted in my post last night. Ahh, alcohol is indeed a beautiful thing.

I'm with Captain, too few, too late. Until next week...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, What about OD?

in

power
neo
prince
di

out

sw
tilly

??

bd(he's not coming)
dv
bb
od

We need two yes's from the questionable to make it a go, imo.

Quite frankly with lineup coming I may go ofer tonight.

Di, cheers. Neoay Hussein says thanks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neo: Problem is 2 of the 4 (5 with OD) confirmed won't be there until 10:46 which means it'll be 3 players waiting at a pretty late time just to start.

Tilly: What other top players? I'll be there #1 Power said he'd go #2 and OD isn't usually far behind at #3, BD is in at #4...How far down the fcuking list do we need to go for all the top players? ;)

I don't really have a problem with canceling it, but this is the second last week we play this year. 17th I assume will be our last and I highly doubt we'll play Christmas eve and or New Years eve. We could pick another night to play over the soccer season Christmas break though.

Christ, that means I have to listen to Walks moan about all the abuse he'll take tonight.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can count me in

I did sooooooooooo well on my psych exam with no studying that I deserve a break!

See you at the Lion at 10pm ish.

DI,

I'm out in cnunting Surrey to watch Double In hump the ball onto 128th

You've missed the net by that much!!!! That's 40 cnunting blocks
:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it's only just over the Parking lot from NEWTON where we are playing. It's make-able.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
84th and 112th in North Delta.

I'll be there just after lunch today(watching a little champions league) as It is beside where I do the work deposit on a daily basis. I'll then unfortunately have to go back to work to spend an afternoon of reading the paper,screwing off and maybe even doing a little work.:D

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out

BB is out for tonight. It is 2:58 by my clock for those of you who live for Nacho fines, OD.;)

Is the ND thing going to be a regular occurence???

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Send the cnut off .....

Christ, that means I have to listen to Walks moan about all the abuse he'll take tonight.

How're you gonna' here me from the parking lot ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0