Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we’ve all played (more than) twice as many games as you though.

Yes, that means I would have TWICE as many wins as I do now, at least. It means I would have a lot more wins against you. Even someone who has a hard time counting to 20 could figure that out.

BTW, that paper/plastic stuff was absolutely gold. :rolleyes: Where do you come up with this stuff? You should write a book. :rolleyes: Perhaps you could also write a book on patience and dealing with losing. :rolleyes: Or maybe the art of the first touch; a plumber's version. Anyway, I could go on but I won't because your posts are taking away from your practice time. We all know how much practice means to you and how important it is to you that you remain number one in everyone's stats and hearts. Keep up the great work. The DCS would be a better place if more players had your temper and lack of control. As someone stated earlier, it could be taken on the road. Good luck tonight, gentlemen. Make sure you beat the best darts player who has ever stepped up to the ochre. Ask him, he'll tell you. If not, he'll change the stats to make it look like he is. BTW, Hurricane enjoyed taking the piss out of you, with his coat on. Ohhhhhhh Neelllllllllliiiiieeeee.

CaptainwhoisfinishedberatingKNVBbecauseitiswaytooeasy......:p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't we have one Christmas without all this fighting?

You're making Bubbles cry!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cnut

I just may write that book, mom always said I had it in me. She was usually drinking at the time, but I like think that it didn't make a difference. If you want to learn how to lose, then ask BD he has more than Sidewinder, myself and NEO combined. IF you really want to take it to a new level then read OD's effort on how to choke on the final day. He's got that gag job down to a science.

I'll stop now, for Jinky's sake, poor boy has got more important things to worry about than our fighting. Your abusive attitude will tearing us apart. I'm not against it, I'm just saying.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality .........

Finally ......... something worth reading in here :rolleyes:

Having said that, the Prince is out this evening ........... gutting really as I was looking forward to the Sundowner.

Definitely in for next week after I send DI off in his match. He should be there around 9:03 pm. Me ....... about 10:45 pm

Cheers, The Prince

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Dart Vader, he still hasn't posted. What time exactly are we arriving and who is showing up?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In

Neo
SW
DI
OD
TP
BB
BD

Out

POM
Tilly

???

WW
DV

We may need the 3 boards to keep things moving tonight.

I'll be there no later than 9:30.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've already dropped a couple of packages today, so I might just be there around 9:45. :eek: As long as I leave the practice right away, it might work.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy peasy

Actually busy today so here is the Coles notes... I would hate for Smalls to go with-out. :rolleyes:

Showed up at 10:34 and the downer had closed the kitchen at 10:30. The guys weren't happy. I'll hear about it when they/SW posts... yeah like it's my fcuking fault they closed the kitchen ... My bad I forgot I work there and know the in's and out's... SW was winding me up early.

Power was cruising when I got there at 4-0 and OD 3-1 (loss to TP) everyone else was status quos... DV lumped by all... BB not playing after going 0-2, SW chucking fish... I jumped in and lumped DV, won a good one vs. Power, should have lost to OD, but didn't in yet another one of our classic, can't finish matches. This time it was D2 that looked 1cm wide. Then my return bout with SW and it went exactly the same way as the week before...me lumping the hell out of him and busting on purpose and him coming aaaallllll the way back. Luck was on my side last night though and I eeked out the win. Then my standard W over BD. Easy 5-0 #1 for another week and the first back to back player of the week.

Choke on that Tilly. Bring on Hurricane.

Double In 5-0
Power 6-2
OD 4-3
SW 3-4
BD 2-4
BB 0-2
DV 1-5
Neo 3-4

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots to write about but time is limited .

Got off to a bad start. Had to fill up with gas for the marathon drive out.[can't take a chance of running out in that part of the world at night-time] Bloody gas was 73.9

Get there and this abberation of a waitress responds to my request for a black and tan with''sorry, I don't know what that is''

Feeling hungry I requested a plate of nachos only to be told ''the kitchen closes at 10.30. What the fcuk. Bloody Dutchman;arriving at 10.34 after promising on this very site to pay for the nachos.

Our P.O.M.is certainly not a role model.What was a nice cosy evening suddenly changed at 10.34. Even while winning the Dutchman's temper got so bad that he sacriced a dart in a blinding fit of rage. When I played him soon after and came back to scare the shite out of him discretion took over and I felt better to avoid the winning double and let the poor guy claim a win.

Three wins were registered;first over the thankless Dart Vader, then over the Power [my favourite opponent] and finally over the ever improving Neo.

The low ceiling of the Downer is in itself a reason to never return. It is almost geometrically for The Sidewinder to hit d5,d20 od d1. The low roof just does not allow the patented trajectory to be used.

Looking forward to next week at an improved locale.

ving Neo.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site is updated. Personal profiles to POM. Have a look.

Go on then, don't stand around and look stupid...

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well gents, my darts come out of retirement briefly yesterday as I finally found what just may be the only dart board in Quebec City, conveniently located in my buddy's games room. I think the cold in my car must have warped my arrows as I dropped two close matches. Oh how I've missed the sting of defeat... He was my bithc in ping pong, thankfully. Also Guiness and Kilkenny were on special at IGA this week so the drinking was pleasant. OD, please send my some flights with my cd's.

Cheers and a merry DCS Christmas since I probably won't be able to post again seeing as TTP is on the blocked list at school and I dumped my girlfriend before realizing she was my only reliable source of internet...

Scud

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you just dumped her and ran over to get one last post in? What's she doing chucking your stuff out the window?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to pull a captain this week :D

I will be writing an exam on Wednesday morning and will be leaving the house at 6am. Later on that day there is a review session that I must attend in Vancouver for an exam that I will be writing on Friday night and following this I must attend a soccer meeting in Burnaby at 7:30pm.

I will be out of the ouse all day so my attendance is contingent on the progress of the days events and the fact that I have an exam on Friday to study for. So depending on the amount of studying that I get done and the fact that I will not of had a gobble that day :rolleyes: (because they can only happen on Wednesday nights!) and the fact that I am too chicken to fully commit to an evening of darts I might be there but it may not be until 10pm ish.

So I am a maybe, but I might change my decision.......probably.......but not sure......sometimes.......and on certain occasions.....it depends really!

:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic.

Nice one BD. We have another Wednesday night game so I'll be out unless we are playing at the Sundowner and not at the arm-pit of Ladner or the ass crack of Richmond.

It should be a nice break for everyone. They'll not have that extra loss on their records. Don't thank me, you earned it. ;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make Him pay

I think we should go to Sundowner and make DI pay for his fine.:D

That being said I will be better prepared for the low ceiling.

I believe the Prince is keeping the center circle company for DI's game on Wed. so we could see him too. I see BD is a forsuremaybeidon'tknow this week so we will count him out.

Will Mr's 7th and 9th place be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0