Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Are you fcuking kidding me ??!! Saha put the fcuker right in the corner and the save from Boruc was absolutely top drawer - don't blame that on Saha.

Walks, I'm not blaming the pk on Saha, but I wasn't feeling confident when he stepped up because of the way he was playing on the night. He couldn't make a pass to save his life, and the ball kept getting away from him. The ball never seems to be glued to his feet the way it was with RVN-(marvelous move Ferguson:mad: )
I'm surprised noone has mentioned the play when Rooney chipped the ball to Saha as he was right infront of net, and all the defenders had stepped forward. As the flag stayed down and with noone left to beat but the keeper, it looked as though Saha thought he was offside, and feathered the ball into Boruc's hands. Once Saha realized there was no offside given, he looked stunned. I thought that was a bigger waste than the pk. Weren't we told as kids to always play until you hear the whistle?
Alikira made a fair point about Nakamura's goal, which came from a wrong desicion. It cancels out the one Saha scored in the first meeting when Giggs drew a bad desicion;)
Balde was fcuking awful!! Should have been reded for the tackle on Scholes. If Scholes hadn't got his foot out of the soil in time, it would've gone snap.

It kills me to say this, but congrats to Alikira, Jinky, CIC, Parkhead.

itwasascabbyresultfortheticbutawinisawin

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
Walks, I'm not blaming the pk on Saha, but I wasn't feeling confident when he stepped up because of the way he was playing on the night.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned the play when Rooney chipped the ball to Saha as he was right infront of net, and all the defenders had stepped forward. As the flag stayed down and with noone left to beat but the keeper, it looked as though Saha thought he was offside, and feathered the ball into Boruc's hands. Once Saha realized there was no offside given, he looked stunned. I thought that was a bigger waste than the pk. Weren't we told as kids to always play until you hear the whistle?

I agree...not blaming Saha 100%, but, he's a better pk'er than that...it should have been buried...yes, the keeper made a nice save, but I would have saved that one...I think it had a message on it that read...I'M GOING LOW LEFT CORNER...DIVE HERE!!! :rolleyes:

The Saha halt from that chip from Rooney...KILLER...and yes, I think the "play the whistle rule" was made after the "don't touch the ball with your hands" rule...I can't believe that he just stopped like that?!

Saha had a bad night...he's usually clutch, but what a game to lose it...unlucky!!

Chelsea game is going to be HUGE!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's go, Benfica!

Get stuck into that ****ing diving **** Ronaldo......Two more disgraceful displays on the weekend. I'm sure he will be done soon enough......Players can only take so much of that shite.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, One Dart. You are right.

Tomorrow I predict MU will win a one goal game, and the other will finish at best level for the visitors.

Here is to hoping I am wrong, at least in reference to the latter.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Let's go, Benfica!

Get stuck into that ****ing diving **** Ronaldo......Two more disgraceful displays on the weekend. I'm sure he will be done soon enough......Players can only take so much of that shite.

I am no fan of the Portugese Prancer, but, he does play for my team...and, really, is he the only one??

The Italians dove their way into the World Cup, so how do you explain that...just ask the Aussie's.

Give me a break here guys...he's in the spotlight right now, but if you look beyond him, there are MANY MANY more that would be right up there with him in the diving situation. Again, I am no fan of Ronaldo, really, but, the entire diving situation is a joke!!
It's classless and there is no room for it, but, you can't point out 1 particular player.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't remember who said it, but saw it on Fox Sports World, a manager was quoted saying diving should be legalized. I really wish my brain worked, as I can't remember what he compared it to. He said if it was legal, players would stop doing it, just like when......

Someone please finish that for me, someone else had to see that :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT A GOAL by Vidic!!!!! Beauty service by Giggs...he was poundin' em' in there all half.

Benfica's goal...very nice...how he was so bloody open is beyond me, but very nice.

We have ourselves a game

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
11-21-2006 , 06:38 PM
posted by: Guinness
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cetic will not win in Copenhaagen and Benfica will not win at Old Trafford!!!

It was a statement and obviously not a prediction! :cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't watched Celtic's game yet but will be in about an hour.....I'll report back later. :D

Final 16 and soon to be out CSC

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers are 16 points behind that shower of shite. Sad. (Cue ze Capitano)

Striker69 - you've been on here a while. Suddenly a big rainbow flag of a Manchester United avatar. Why the sudden affinity? Did that divin' c@nt of a cheat give you the proverbial quiver? Or are you like Inspector Bollocks - my Granny's OBGYN's brothers' uncle supports Man Ure and they're a glamour side so therefore I am?

GIRUY.

Buckfast

PS - KNVB- You bore me. I want my poster back.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0