Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Striker69 - you've been on here a while. Suddenly a big rainbow flag of a Manchester United avatar. Why the sudden affinity? Did that divin' c@nt of a cheat give you the proverbial quiver? Or are you like Inspector Bollocks - my Granny's OBGYN's brothers' uncle supports Man Ure and they're a glamour side so therefore I am?

I've had that avatar on there a while now...you just wake up?!
I've changed my avatar like everyone else on here a number of times and a number of times I have had some sort of Man U support on there...

I must say...your avatar takes the cake...I've yet to see that movie, damn it

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's you fishing for a date, you've got it. You, me and Borat. A very hot threesome, indeed. Meet me out front Capitol 6 for tomorrow night's early show. Please note, I must be home by 9 before she-who-has-all-answers becomes curious. Enjoy it while you can. ;)

Bon soir, mon amie (she loves me, she loves me not).

Buckfast

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry, I didn't even know you were still posting. I thought you gave up after the Rangers did back in September.

...and you can't have it. What would I put over my bed when the missus fancies a romp, next year?

Indian giver.

Me

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Rangers are 16 points behind that shower of shite. Sad. (Cue ze Capitano)

Striker69 - you've been on here a while. Suddenly a big rainbow flag of a Manchester United avatar. Why the sudden affinity? Did that divin' c@nt of a cheat give you the proverbial quiver? Or are you like Inspector Bollocks - my Granny's OBGYN's brothers' uncle supports Man Ure and they're a glamour side so therefore I am?

GIRUY.

Buckfast

PS - KNVB- You bore me. I want my poster back.

Bucky,

I'll be totally honest.......Celtic over the last 6 - 8 weeks have been a shower of shite getting results. The game tonight/last night was embarrassing. The mistakes were schoolboy stuff, like not going with a man who has played a one-two.......and then Lennon being a ****ing poof and literally letting the guy step in his path and STOP.

Our defensive work on set pieces was at best - comical. They should have scored AT LEAST two more goals on our Abbott and Costello routines in the box. To be honest, when it was 1 - 0, Miller missed TWO golden chances. Who knows what would have happened after that? Who cares because it didn't happen.

Celtic will get gubbed in the next round and it will be ugly.....Arsenal, AC Milan, Chelsea, Lyon, Bayern Munich, Liverpool(this is the weakest in my opinino), and Valencia(they'll have all their injuries back by then) will bend us over severely.....Yes, they are games to look forward to but once the home leg is over, the fear will kick in again. Even the home leg could be ugly. We did lose to Falkirk awhile ago and deserved to lose to other teams at home recently......On top of that, we are VERY susceptible for the trip to Ibrox. As bad as Rangers are, honestly, in terms of form, we are MARGINALLY better and that goes out the window in these games. I'm fearing the next few weeks myself, especially after watching that game tonight. :(

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to make an early call that Celtic will not win in Copenhagen, and Benfica will not win at Old Trafford. Greater likelihood of a visitor's upset in Manchester, in Sir M's opinion.

Guinness said:
It was a statement and obviously not a prediction! :cool:

But quite accurate.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First knockout round draw

First knockout round draw was held today :

A few mouth watering fixtures to kick it off .........

Ties to be played February 20/21 & March 6/7

FC Porto vs. Chelsea
Celtic vs. AC Milan
PSV Eindhoven vs. Arsenal
Lille vs. Manchester United
AS Roma vs. Lyon
Barcelona vs. Liverpool
Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich
Inter Milan vs. Valencia

Looks like Dap and the Scousers are seriously fcuked as are alikira's Celtic.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IS,

I'll happily place a wager on the Lyon/Roma match-up. Cash only. Not interested in your IROC.

Cheers,

Buckfast

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
IS,

I'll happily place a wager on the Lyon/Roma match-up. Cash only. Not interested in your IROC.

Cheers,

Buckfast

If I wasn't incredibly broke (stupid Christmas), and the IROC was running (stupid Chevy) I would totally bet you.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The match of the round is no doubt the reds and barca!!!It doesn't get much bigger than that.2005 champs vs. 06 champs...come on! YNWA!!!!!!!:D .....PS.....imo.....watch out for lyon.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok so big second legs in the games coming up next week...the likes of Real v Munich, Liverpool v Barcelona, Lyon v Roma!
So what does TSN do??? Tape delay everything about 12 hours!!! what a f**kin joke...I mean if your not going to show the games then give it to a channel that will show it.

Oh and I'm wondering if Walks wants to look at his predictions and maybe change them up?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Looks like Dap and the Scousers are seriously fcuked as are alikira's Celtic.

I still think Celtic are in trouble as they now have to travel to the San Siro against what apparently will be a fully fit AC Milan squad. Winning here is very difficult and they'll be in tough.

Liverpool beating Barcelona at the Nou Camp last week still floors me. I do hope that they finish Barca at Anfield as that should be a cracking tie. However, Eto should be involved for the entire 90 minutes which should make things very interesting.

Regardless, all of the games should be awesome next week ......

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny that as much as I despise Chelsea I can see why Barca pissed then off so much the last couple of seasons. As much talent as they have they flop around so bloody much! The fact the ref bought most of it was even more amazing!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, 2nd leg round of 16 games are underway ......

Chelsea vs. FC Porto (Aggregate 1-1)
Liverpool vs. Barcelona (Aggregate 2-1)
Lyon vs. Roma (Aggregate 0-0)
Valencia vs. Inter Milan (Aggregate 2-2)

Chelsea are in a spot of trouble early as they've conceded a big away goal in the 15th minute.

Should be an interesting afternoon ......

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Well, 2nd leg round of 16 games are underway ......

Chelsea vs. FC Porto (Aggregate 1-1)
Liverpool vs. Barcelona (Aggregate 2-1)
Lyon vs. Roma (Aggregate 0-0)
Valencia vs. Inter Milan (Aggregate 2-2)

Chelsea are in a spot of trouble early as they've conceded a big away goal in the 15th minute.

Should be an interesting afternoon ......

Liverpool vs. Barcelona (Aggregate 2-1) live on ch59 not ppv

BB

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd leg matches are in the book :

Chelsea 2 vs. FC Porto 1 (Aggregate 3-2)
Liverpool 0 vs. Barcelona 1 (Aggregate 2-2) ** Liverpool go through on away goals rule
Lyon 0 vs. Roma 2 (Aggregate 0-2)
Valencia 0 vs. Inter Milan 0 (Aggregate 2-2) **Valencia go through on away goals rule and zenga's in tears ;)

Tomorrow's mathes :

AC Milan vs. Celtic (Aggregate 0-0)
Arsenal vs. PSV (Aggregate 0-1)
Manchester United vs. Lille (Aggregate 1-0)
Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid (Aggregate 2-3)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
IS,

Cheers,

Buckfast

What a missed opportunity that was, could have put some gas in the IROC.

I was wrong on all Italian teams making it, but 2 outta 3 ain't bad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0