Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC Milan 0 vs. Celtic 0 (Aggregate 0-0) Extra time now being played
Arsenal 1 vs. PSV 1 (Aggregate 1-2)
Manchester United 1 vs. Lille 0 (Aggregate 2-0) :wa:
Bayern Munich 2 vs. Real Madrid 1 (Aggregate 4-4) ** Bayern Munich go through on away goals rule

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, you're a gentleman...........

Celtic didn't deserve to win in the end........although there was a major claim for a hand ball in the first half.........The 'foul' on Nakamura was not a penalty though.........in my opinion.

Bring on the Huns. :D ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardlines, Captain.

Didn't see the match but by the looks of Lennon, fitness might have been an issue?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kIREOsxr7o]YouTube - Why is Neil Lennon so FAT!!? Top Ex Managers laugh![/ame]

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Hardlines, Captain.

Didn't see the match but by the looks of Lennon, fitness might have been an issue?

YouTube - Why is Neil Lennon so FAT!!? Top Ex Managers laugh!

Buckfast

Definitely was, Bucky.......no one in Celtic's midfield could keep up with Kaka all day........granted he is one of the better players knocking around. An explosive change of pace with an eye for goal.....scary.......Having said that the goal came from a terrible pass by Sno about 35 yards from Milan's goal.....once pass to Kaka at the half-way line and he knocked Lennon off the ball like he wasn't there, and he was gone......a bit fortunate though to slip the ball between Boruc's legs but that's what great players do.

Did you watch Rangers against Osasuna......Even the magical Smitty admitted the were outclassed......

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the draw for the 1/4's is done:

Roma v Mancs
Chelsea v Valencia
PSV v Liverpool
Milan v Bayern

I cant believe all three English teams managed to avoid each other. Although it could be Chelsea v Liverpool in the semis again!!!

Dont want to get to far ahead as I think the reds like the underdog tag, but I like the draw for obvious reasons!!!
Hey Walks....how would u like a Manc/Liverpool final???

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Did you watch Rangers against Osasuna......Even the magical Smitty admitted the were outclassed......

Missed it, Captain. I was in Denver yesterday. Much to my surprise, a city with such a strong red-neck element didn't have a RSC. Maybe we're not bigots after all? :D

Love Handles CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
That Lennon clip is hilarious. :D

It was, RF, and embarrassing to know that your club Captain is in that kind of shape and of course played all 120 minutes against AC Milan...........Unbelievable.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Captain, I don't think it's embarassing.
A bit of a piss take, and funny, but not embarassing.

Remember those days with Gazza at White Heart Lane with folk calling him Fatso?
Still was the best player on the park.
Andy Goram?
Great goalkeeper for Rangers and Scotland and could have lost 10 stone easy. :D

In that:

Long live the Fat Guys.

:bronco:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0