Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually i now exactly who he is. well he played outside left mid the 3 games I have seen number 22 I believe. some definite raw talent, but the knights don't use him enough making him rather ineffective. on another note dopeashell broke his wrist on saturday(second game back from a broken ankle) the guys a fukcin bandaid. some serious bad luck feel sorry for the guy

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
. on another note dopeashell broke his wrist on saturday(second game back from a broken ankle) the guys a fukcin bandaid. some serious bad luck feel sorry for the guy

Is he back on the injuried list???

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually i now exactly who he is. well he played outside left mid the 3 games I have seen number 22 I believe. some definite raw talent, but the knights don't use him enough making him rather ineffective. on another note dopeashell broke his wrist on saturday(second game back from a broken ankle) the guys a fukcin bandaid. some serious bad luck feel sorry for the guy

Wow. I believe there is another thread for this..........

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FT AC Milan (Ita) 1 - 0 Manchester U. (Eng)

FT Chelsea (Eng) 4 - 2 Barcelona (Spa)

FT Lyon (Fra) 7 - 2 Werder Bremen (Ger)

Chelsea Barca WHAT a game!

So Milan, Chelsea and Lyon(my bad) are through. Inter plays next Wednesday v Porto!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Bremen put in a protest and win it already??? Saltari must know Crafty or have relatives playing for Delta??? :rolleyes: ;)

BTW, how does Terry not figure to be better than Sol or Rio??? The man is the best defender in England and scores HUGE goals!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC Milan look very tough to beat and should be the favorite to go through to the final. I think they are just to strong defensively with Maldini, Staam, Nesta and Cafu at the back. Another great aspect of this team is that they always seem to bury there chances and Kaka, Crespo and Shevchenko are three of the best when it comes to scoring goals

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga, Schevchenko has to be grouped near the top when it comes to pure goal scorers along side the likes of Henry, and V. Nistelroy. He not only is able to score with his powerful striking ability but the way he places his headers into the corners of the net is amazing.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree 100% with you! He is by far one of the top 5 strikers in the world. I would add Adriano to your list. Have to have an Inter player somewhere on that list. Good luck on the weekend!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would someone shut that Tattie lovin' twat up. He bores the tits off me. How the fcuk did he figure Barca's pk wasn't so? Fcukin' jackass.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
BTW, how does Terry not figure to be better than Sol or Rio??? The man is the best defender in England and scores HUGE goals!!!

I'm....

agreeing....

with....

Guinness....

A good shout by JC. Yikes. But seriously, Terry is arguably the most valuable English player in the game today. Obviously there will be a legion of those claiming that title is Wayne Rooney's alone, but Terry is captaining the most successful side in the Premiership, potting absolutely massive/crucial goals for Chelsea and seems to have put himself ahead of King, Campbell, Cole and Ferdinand as the best defender in England.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
most valuable English player in the game today

Surely, you couldn't give that award to anyone who wears his socks over his fcukin' knees. Lampard for POY.

Was impressed with wee Joe Cole, also. Don't think he'll keep Robben out of the side, but has certainly silenced his doubters.

BTW - glad to see the "other" Oirish cnut get stuffed. Forza Milano.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW - glad to see the "other" Oirish cnut get stuffed. Forza Milano.

So you don't like Irish people either? I know how much you hate Celtic fans but now the Irish? Who would the Irish cnut be by the way? :rolleyes:

Bluenosehatingeveryone Loyal

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In terms of being indespensible to both Premiership Club and Country, I'd be hard pressed to claim Lampard's value to be higher than Terry's. But it's a tough argument either way. Terry has began to eclipse Campbell, King, Cole and Ferdinand in the class of defenders; you could easily say the same for Lampard being a notch above Scholes, Gerrard and Beckham in the midfield.

Wasn't as impressed with Cole as you were. Great first 20, but that could be said for anybody wearing blue kit. I thought he faded badly after halftime.

Spellbinding cameo by Glen Johnson feebly attempting to play the role of right back today. Had several excellent views of where to put the apostrophe in "Eto'o". Johnson's defensive prowess was matched only by the limp-wristed "aerial challenge" put forth by Ferreira in the first half. Looked like Ralph Macchio in the midst of a crane kick. Starring Frank Rijkaard as the villainous Cobra Kai sensei.

Regards,
-sensei "Evil Dojo" hanson.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone is also forgetting inzaghi who is back from injury now. A top milan goal scorer in recent years. Milan is back to top form.

Manchester has to do something about that back 4. Actually other then there midfield they all were pretty shocking. Rooney and Van Nistelrooy looked helpless.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
Terry has began to eclipse Campbell, King, Cole and Ferdinand in the class of defenders; you could easily say the same for Lampard being a notch above Scholes, Gerrard and Beckham in the midfield.

Wasn't as impressed with Cole as you were. Great first 20, but that could be said for anybody wearing blue kit. I thought he faded badly after halftime.

If we're talking about Lampard's chances with England, Scholes has retired from the international set-up. Based on this season's form, Lampard, Terry and Gerrard should be the first names on any England teamsheet. The reason they're not, I submit, is because England is currently mismanaged by a most charismatic man from that hotbed of football, Sverige.

Joe Cole was magnificent last night, strong praise indeed as he's usually complete mince. He had big boots to fill with Robben out of the side but he did it well, even using his left foot on a few occasions, two of which resulted in goals. Even Kezman forgot he was pants last night and flattered to deceive. Must have been because he wears his stockings pulled up to his nipples. As you do.

Chelsea were reminicent of my beloved Arsenal side of a couple seasons ago. I just wish that Portuguese clown would buy a new coat. I'm sure he reads this website, he'd be a fool not to for all the incisive football punditry available. So, Jose, please will you buy another coat?

The campaign starts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0