Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Pot this is kettle, please to meet you.

Why do you worry some much about my personal life?

If it weren't for TTP where would you find your friends and what would you do to occupy your time?

Hmmmm.

As for the wedding, it would be an honour. I actually had money set aside in a bank in Switzerland so I would be able to attend your wedding. I figured I would need to save a lot because I'm sure I would be paying for every drink, since it is a Blue Scottish wedding. Or is it a Croatian Catholic wedding? If so, then I'll be there. :)

To stay on topic....

The Huns are the worst team left in the final 32. They are O-30s squad which will be humiliated. Their fans will riot and start blaming the Catholics for their shoc-king team. May as well, it is the easiest thing to do. Celtic will go through to the next stage. I heard they starting a 'Masters' Champions League, which Rangers will be eligible for, once they get knocked out of the real Champions League.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky and Captain.

Maybe you two should create another thread for this nonsense.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to stop, it's quite entertaining. I just keep getting emailed for this.
BTW Banff Springs has a world class spa called willow something, you might want to try some sort of an anti stress mud bath or something, your sounding a little wound up. The Captain is Irish and persecuted so he has a reason for his angst.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scheiss

This does not look good for next week's Bayern/Celtic clash:

Jens Jeremies (knee)
Sebastian Deisler (torn muscle)
Michael Ballack (knee)
Claudio Pizarro (ankle)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The man speaks sense.

Too right, Keeper.

I think the Mighty Bayern Munchen will need to lose another 4-6 first team players for Celtic to stand a chance of a goal; or 6-8 for a draw.

Doesn't look good at'all, at'all.

Allez Bayern.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers Woes

Arguabley Rangers top two players, Ronald DeBoer and newly appointed Captain Craig Moore will both be out of Tuesdays Match Day 1 clash vs Stuttgard @ Ibrox...:(

On a positive note Dane, Peter Lovenkrands is expected to play after a 3 week lay off due to injury...:) Hopefully he'll be match fit against the dirty Germans???

Predictions: After Scotland's weekend loss to zzzgermans in international play, the Auld Firm will BOTH win versus their squareheed conterparts... :eek:
Celtic 1 Munchen 0:eek:
Rangers 2 Stuttgard 1:D

Guinnessmusthavebeenonthepisslastnight...:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin' great one, Bucky. :rolleyes:

Keeper,

I would have to say that both teams will obviously be depleted but Bayern must have more depth than Celtic. If those 4 players don't play for Bayern that will be a big loss but their replacements must be better than Celtic's. I am predicting a tight game but that is about it.......As for the FOD, they will get stuffed by Stuttgart. Come on, Stuttgart.

Yes, Guinness, you must have been on the piss last night if you're taking your mob to actually win a European game. :)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Fcukin' great one, Bucky. :rolleyes:

Great stuff, Captain. You're on today. :rolleyes:

Guinness,

Septic to win? Get your head out of the Captain's crotch for a minute, you're turning blue.....oops, wouldn't want that you Fenian in disguise.;)

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Right back at ya.....

Ditto.

Boring.

Come Wednesday night, Rangers will have more points then Shitic in the SPL and the Champions League. More misery to a miserable life. Poor, Captain. :(

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT, THE FUTURE IS ORANGE. :knvb:

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also injured

Wee Stevie Thompson, the light blue hitman, has damaged his epithelial cells, or his knee. Depends on who you believe, me or the Newspapers. So he is doubtful for the midweek,

P.S. epith....= fingernail. :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just seen this

Apparently the design team at Ibrox have a lot more in common with Ray Charles than Hugo Boss.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Mad Greeks ......

Just listening to the pre-game of the United / Panathinaikos game on the internet.

Quality story: Last year, Panathinaikos were leading the Greek championship by 3 points over Olympiakos with 2 games left in the season. The two teams played and Olympiakos won 3-0 which propelled them to the championship on goal difference (similar to Rangers / Celtic last year). 400 Panathinaikos supporters were so incensed with losing to their chief rivals that they 'invaded' the training ground soon after and trashed all the players' cars and destroyed the signs around the ground. They then called for the Coach and President to resign.

Something about the Ouzo in Greece, does funny things to you :D

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays Results!

Man. United 5-0 Panathinaikos

Rangers 2-1 Stuttgart

Partizan 1-1 Porto

Real Madrid 4-2 Marseille

Besiktas 0-2 Lazio

Sparta 0-1 Chelsea

Club Brugge 1-1 Celta

Milan 1-0 Ajax

MMMMMMMMMM OZO!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guan ya Dancer!!!

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Group E

RANGERS 2-1 VFB STUTTGART 7.45
Nerlinger 74 Kuranyi 45
Lovenkrands 79

Huge 3 points for the shyte Scottish Champions!!!:rolleyes: Every time The Captain predicts The Gers to get stuffed they pull out the win...:eek: :D

Follow,Follow.........:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hullo, hullo, what dae ye know?

Dougie must have been in the middle at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

Watched the Real/Marseille match.
What a P contest that was.

Just for you Captain and Zenga:

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukcing hell lads its like you won the Champions League.

Good win but it will be your last.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt. must be talking about Milan

Fcuking lucky cnuts once again.

More and more I am taking a liking to this Capt. Morgan guy, I bet he hates the Celtics.

Well done Rangers, but I don't like the new kit.

Lets GO Rangers.

hos will be cheering for zzzzzzgermans on Wed.:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

I can't speak for Bucky or Rangerforever, but I certainly don't think of it as winning anything... They fought back from a goal down and proved to be contenders to go into the knock out stages of the competition... That's all any crap team from Scotland could ever hope for... :rolleyes: That and pray to ghod that we avoid any Serie A squad!!!:rolleyes: Notice the :rolleyes: In case someone missed it...:rolleyes: I mean, we would shite our pants if we entered the San Siro!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bring on the Greeks... (especially Ballbaby's missus, she's got to be considered half Greek);) :D

Championi, Championi... are we, are we, are we!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0