Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Already in the winning.

Originally posted by steve1234
Celtic fans 'Europe's best'

Uefa also confirmed that it is to present a special plaque to the club's fans at Celtic Park before a match in September.

Congratulations, Celtic will actually take home some "hardware" from last season. Well done! BTW, that award is given to fans of teams that do NOT win.
Man U. and Rangers advance from group E and Man U. will NOT beat Rangers 4-0 in either match. Fukc the Krauts and Greeks (sorry Ballbaby :rolleyes: ).

Silver

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can You drink out of it

Originally posted by silver fox
Congratulations, Celtic will actually take home some "hardware" from last season. Well done!

I guess Capt. and Jinky will be down at the Celtic club with the rest of the Celtic supporters trying to fugure out at way to drink out of a plaque. "The beer keeps spilling off, this is no fukcing good"

Tough group for Celtic with the German Chumps. ManU and Rangers in the same group is FANtastic.

hos

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK is MOOT

CDK,

All the groups have a water bottle too...:rolleyes:

LeanthinksCDKonlycanseeredandwhitecheckers

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those who missed it in an earlier post:

Septic Quadruple Losers 02/03
Fair Play Award Winners 02/03

Inspector, where are we watching the Man Ure/Teddy Bear's match?

Missing you.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RANGERS!!!

I like their chances of advancing even more, now that the Captain has given his blessings!!!;) I remember a week ago he counted the Gers out of contention and never game then a chance to do any damage to the Danes... Funny stuff mate...

"Originally posted by Captain"
don't look past the Greek champions. Greek teams have done very well over the last few years. You shouldn't have a problem with Stuttgart because Celtic stuffed them last year.

The only thing Celtic has in common with these other clubs is that NONE of them won their domestic league's!!!:D

A correction Shammy; Olympiakos won the Greek trophy last season... Like RANGERS won the Scottish title!!!:eek: :)

GuinnesslookingforwardtoOct.22&Nov.4:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really like the draw Celtic have. They should have a pretty good chance to make it through to the next stage along with zzzzGermans. A couple of signings would also help at this stage.:rolleyes:

Keano at Ibrox should be worth watching because the game itself will be one sided and over before halftime. :D

Parkhead

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give Man U

Parked,

You have to at least give ManU a chance, they might not be that far behind in the first half. They won their respective league as well;)

LeanlikesGerschancesofmakingitthrough

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC Milan win European Super Cup
First Published: Aug 29, 2003

AC Milan added the European Super Cup to their Champions League trophy thanks to a sole goal from Andrei Shevchenko at the Stade Louis II.

The Ukrainian striker headed in the only goal as the Italians overpowered Portuguese champions FC Porto, who could not find their form despite having ten players who started their winning UEFA Cup final against Celtic.

The Italians lined up with nine players from the Champions League final and dominated from the kick-off.

Milan's Portuguese midfielder Rui Costa had the first shot on goal in the third minute after a poor clearance fell to him but he shot wide.

But Shevchenko was on target with a header which beat keeper Vitor Baia to give Milan the lead in the 10th minute.

Porto's best chance came ten minutes later from a direct free kick which Deco fired off-target.

Clarence Seedorf tried a first-time shot from Shevchenko's set-up but could not find the goal, then an excellent run by the Ukrainian led to Rui Costa playing in Filippo Inzaghi after 33 minutes only for the Italian to hit the side-netting.

FC Porto's Brazilian Derlei shot over the crossbar four minutes later.

After the break Baia did well to keep out shots from Rui Costa, then Inzaghi, before Porto upped the pressure with substitute Edgaras Jankauskas seeing his effort just miss the mark eight minutes from time.

Despite a number of corners the UEFA Cup winners could find no answer, allowing the Italians to win their first international trophy of the season.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers advance from group E and Man U. will NOT beat Rangers 4-0 in either match.

Great point. A pre-season match and the Champions League have the same prestige. :rolleyes:

Rangers must have won a game recently. Two other Huns put their token posts in besides Bucky and Guinness. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtics Won Something

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Rangers must have won a game recently. Two other Huns put their token posts in besides Bucky and Guinness. :rolleyes:

I only post when Celtics win a Plaque, congrats on that again Capt.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You will notice, HOS(well, maybe YOU won't) that I haven't mentioned a thing about the plaque. It doesn't make up for last year in terms of Celtic's second place finishes but it certainly represents something the Huns will NEVER win, much like the European Cup or Champions League. :eek:

I guess it also says that we(Glasgow Celtic) truly have the BEST fans in the world. Good luck with Fairweather Emerson. Apparently, he wasn't good enough for Celtic, which would explain why the FOD snapped him up right away. Between him and Arteta, they should have enough mittens to keep the whole team warm. I hear they have requested leg warmers too.
Fcuking poofs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another fantastic rendition of the Captain's favorite tune, "Sour grapes".

Judging by your poor reply, it is just another example of something you can't respond to. The truth must be painful at times. Carry on.

Shoc-king news from Celtic's camp...

O'NEILL'S WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY CLOSING
Saturday 30th August 2003

O'Neill: no signings

More Football stories:

Owen and Kewell slay Everton
Macca makes his move to Man City

Results
Top Scorers
Tables
Fixtures
Cup results/draws
Opta Stats

Martin O'Neill has warned Celtic fans to be prepared for the transfer window to close without any new arrivals at Parkhead.

The Bhoys supremo lost out to arch rivals Rangers in the race for Brazilian midfielder Emerson, after the price went beyond his - and Athletico Madrid's - original valuation.

But although he had begged the Celtic board to let him spend the cash windfall from qualifying for the Champions League, O'Neill fears he may have to wait until the New Year to go shopping.

"I never believe that anything is impossible where transfers are concerned," he said. "But the chances are that nothing will happen.

"I just hope they won't be too disappointed if nothing happens this time."

No, not at all.
:rolleyes: :mad:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too true, Captain. Your "blue mittens and leg warmers" post was just too funny, why do I even bother. I'll know for next time.

With that said, I really don't need to ttp out of Septic. Your chronic whinging and moaning about your beloved club will suffice. Half-empty cnut.

Enjoy your one day at the top becasue:

The future's bright, the future's orange

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half-empty cnut.

That would be you to a tee. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. We all know which half of you would be the empty cnut side.

If there is anyone near you, see if they can help get your foot out of your mouth.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow's puppet

I'm soooo alone. Get a grip you miserable, bitter twat.

You owe Regs huge. If it weren't for TTP where would you find your friends and what would you do to occupy your time? Who's the half-empty one, pal?

To stay on topic, Rangers thru to the knock-out stages. Celtic fall flat on their beady eyed, inbred, second class faces. Larsson leaves at the end of the year, so does MoN.

NO FCUKIN' SURRENDER.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO FCUKIN' SURRENDER.

You know a lot about the north of Ireland, don't you Bucky? :rolleyes:

It looks like I wound the wee midget up. Unlucky.

You owe Regs huge. If it weren't for TTP where would you find your friends and what would you do to occupy your time? Who's the half-empty one, pal?

How are your wife and kids? Sorry, I forgot you don't.....
BTW, are you Croatian or Scottish? Catholic/Protestant? That was the half-empty part I was referring to but since you mentioned my lack of a 'life', I thought I would mention your current position, in case you forgot.

Cheers, Bucky.

Captain

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the wind up?

My current position is just fine, Captain Skint.

Why do you worry some much about my personal life? Should I consider a restraining order? Fcukin' pervert.

BTW - Your invite to my wedding is on the way. I'm sending it now because it's at the Banff Springs. This should leave you enough time to arrange a bake sale and bottle drive to get you there. Hope you can make it, my Uncle Billy is looking forward to meeting you.

Forza Hrvatska, Scotland and Glasgow Rangers FC.

Buckfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0