Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Few guys will change clubs.In my opinon Raymond will be changing clubs. Loo might endup in New Jersey
I do not think he will endup in Toronto,Schrader might go with Loo to a same team.
Florida would be good for Loo. Big Mathaes would help us. I just think Roy would coast way more than Gillis is willing to pay. I am not sure who Gillis would take as a second guy from Florida. Florida does have two University playes that would fit Canucks play. Both big Centers they also have a good right handed D on ther Farm team. WE could see Kevin Knottin change clubs.
Funn Starts. If Gillis does not make few changes there is no way they are going to do anthing in playoffs.
What's your opinion Trace.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd think Luongo to Philly before I'd go with Edler to Philly, Philly has some outstanding young DMen, but they could use a more vet guy like Edler with Pronger out and Timmonen old as balls. They need a tender, they are second from worst in east purely on the fact that Bryz cannot stop a beachball.

Philly could buy out Bryz and bring in Luongo... some sort of package with Couturier or Read please...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthur you must be short of retalin members. We all know Docs do take lots of that staff. Just good beer is good enough for me.
You just watch and see. I do know few guys in the iner circle. Toronto is trying to get Loo for two American University kids. No one from the roster now, unless we want 9th spot D on the chart.
Philly needs all the players from Canucks they are god off this year. Trades with Philly never work for us. Dale is the guy he used to play for Canucks. He knows type of players Canucks take. Shawn Mathais is the only guy we need from Florida.
Loo and one other guy could bring him here. Little guy will not be able to cut it in the playoffs yet he could realy help Dale and Pantheres. I used to coach in Junior B hockey I do what I am talking about. Just ask big Tomljenovic.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MTKB did you watch game tonight?They are to samll no one can hit. After two zip big guy head to start the fight to slow down the game. If you think that tean can go pass first round with out a centre like Shaw Matthais or Richards from New Yoark than bus driving is better for you.
Adding fouth line players is good for games against lower standing teams. They are not strong enough that has to changed to play teams like St Jose and LA and other big teams.
I guess you think Booth will do it for you. Grit is needed my lad and two good centre guys. No more kids from far team. They just can not cut it in the big games.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
no I didnt watch, I figured I'd just come on here later and get the game report from you... mission accomplished...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I know Jensen and swett are called up. To me that meas Raymond and Burrows might see other clubs.
I think Montreal would give us young cetre from Swiden for Burrows. Both teams would do good. Raymond and Loo or Shids could bring those two guys we need. Big D and second centre with size and grit.
We all want Loo to stay. He is the one that brought our club to this level. Booth could fit on Toronto with his speed.
I still think Dale will give us big guy for Raymond and Loo. IF he was to take Shnids than one other guy has to come this way. It is so dam hard with cap. You give ten you must take ten. Not an easy thing for club managers.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
For a guy who claims to have insider knowledge your ideas are totally fcuked. Schneider is not going anywhere. Trade burrows? I highly doubt that will happen. Raymond could sweeten a trade package though

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raymond is not someone you can simply flip to Sweeten a Deal as he's on an expiring contract and is needed for scoring here.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd add that you could see Raymond moved, but he's likely not a throw in on a bigger deal, whereas he'd be a rental for someone else or a swap with another rental-esque player that won't figure in someones long term plans (IE: Raymond likely not staying in Van because of the Cap reduction next season)

Rumours today have Ryan Clowe on the Nucks shopping list, not sure I'm a fan of that as he's slow and unpredictable anger management wise...

If the goalie market is what everyone says it is I don't see the Nucks doing much more than some mid range picks for journeymen forwards for depth. I don't see many home runs are on the offering to be hit this week.

TO will continue to look for a tender, but will be unwilling to send anyone back here of value to us like Lupul or Bozak... leaving a gaping hole at Centre.

the Nucks have little to no chance of realistically winning the cup this year, off load Lui to gain cap space and see what the draft and free agency brings... The UFA list is VERY OLD and very poor talent wise this upcoming July.
Free Agents | NHLnumbers.com

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthur do't be so sure about Shnids. He won few games against shitty sides. In Edmonton he shite the bed very fast.
Gillis went to see Sharks and Cyotes game. Both have two guys that could fit Canucks. Both worse than Raymond.
Gillis can not draft woth a shyt. It's showing. I truly hope he does somthing this time. Smeal and Lidy Ruff is not far from taking over. Just watch and see. He better do somthing this time. Shinds would bring a guy or two. Team has Addy Lack in Chicago as good as Shids and Loo.
We did see Burk in town, owners are getting ticked off. Sweeeds are getting old they have droped twenty percet this year. Club will fall under rebuilding in two years if Gillis does not pull out bag of tricks.
Guys we need is Green from washinton, Richards from Rangers. derik Roy, Shawn Matthais from Florida. Guys like that not clow is same as Garrison can hit can shoot but can not skate at the top level.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice.

With Kessler returning, allegedly, this week, things are looking up for the Nucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0