Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks - Linden- 2014/2015 changes [Off season]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Florida is talking trade with Canucks. Tenev and Hansen are part of trade talks. I am not sure who will be coming back this way if it goes through. It might be during a second round draft. We will see tomorrow.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Farm Team will be 80% WHL kids from Western Canada in Two years if this pace keeps up.

We also drafted a 19 year old Russian Defenseman who's been playing in the KHL the last two years. 6'7 and 230lbs.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see Benning added a very good goalie from Boston School. And a big D from Rusia. Chara and his side kick. Harsho harasho. Bure must have helped he has played two years in KHL. A Sweed, that kid has tons of skill and smarts to stay away from trouble. By taking Virtanen we will see hitting game and by adding Dorsett every guy in the west will have to keep his head up. Linden Vey must have played only few games in NHL I do not remember his name. LA has lots of kids in their system. Chiry chiry bang bag the train will stay in Alberta again. Wao it will be hard to make the main club with all the youth in the system now. I am not sure if Green is still in UTICA.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb just think it will be possible to out play other west teams with forth like and third line we have now. You could see these guys get ten minutes a game each.
1 line twins Jensen
2 line Higgens Bo Kassian
3 line Bonino,Santorelli,Lain
4 line Vey Sastito, Dorsett
fill in Richardson Burrows and Hansen, Gaunce and Cassels. We look more like old Philli teams now. I hear Sestito is running five K every third day to stay in shape.
We even got a six foot seven Chara twin from Rusia.
Spisa loves to hit, Edler is staying now. Who do you think will get the boot in our D. Whitch one of Richardson, Burrows or Hansen will be sent packing?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb just think it will be possible to out play other west teams with forth like and third line we have now. You could see these guys get ten minutes a game each.
1 line twins Jensen
2 line Higgens Bo Kassian
3 line Bonino,Santorelli,Lain
4 line Vey Sastito, Dorsett
fill in Richardson Burrows and Hansen, Gaunce and Cassels. We look more like old Philli teams now. I hear Sestito is running five K every third day to stay in shape.
We even got a six foot seven Chara twin from Rusia.
Spisa loves to hit, Edler is staying now. Who do you think will get the boot in our D. Whitch one of Richardson, Burrows or Hansen will be sent packing?

Contrary to the view of the clowns on 1040, Burrows' contract is absolutely unmovable / has zero trade value. They ought to be buying him out, but Aquilini may be a bit short on patience and money for that, so I'd bet on it being Hansen... Richardson is quite useful in his proper role as a fourth line center...

As for the Chara twin, that's what Atlanta thought when they spent a first rounder on Boris Valabik...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb I have a close family guy that watches KHL play in Europe. His words are Canucks foud a solid D. Maybe we get the dam luck on our side.
Just to see bitter Kesler go one can tell club will do better. You are right Richardson can play line four. I do like how he plays but net result he gets very few points. I am hundred percent sure if Montreal would take Burrows he would agree to that movement. Club has to free space for one more younger player.
I still think Benning will buy on UFA guy with scoring tutch. Team is getting faster as both Bonino,Spisa and Dorsett can move. I also think Bo Horvat will jump at his chance to make the big club. You will be happy to see how well Gaunce can play.
Benning must be thinking how the hell will he beat Ducks and LA.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor is Jonas Hiller, Matt Niskanen and Michael Grabowski are heading this way. We might see two more guys traded or included in a swap for positions. Tuesday might be the time Hiller is part of Canucks. Niskanen and Grabowski might check it out bit more.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read different, sadly I've heard Ryan Miller coming to Van meaning Lack gets his growth stunted again.

Other news: Ehrhoff was bought out today...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big mistake Miller has tons of problems he is like another Kesler . Hiller or Ducks guy if they let him go. Canucks would be better of to spend money on two guys that can score. There is no way that Bonino can hold second line place. Third line no problem. Cecond line centre is needed. Must be a guy that can put the puck in the net. First line left wing also. Kids try but faze out after a while. No one over thirty years of age. Team must stay younger.
I am sure coach knows a guy or two, we might see a trade along the way. Maybe even today.
I would love to see Christian Ernhoff here for PK.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring Back JOVO-COP!!!!! tsn reporting canucks have not offered anything to jordan schoridoereroreror and
zack kassian. my feelings on the move, megh.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mathias Lidstrom is on UFA list there is one guy that go's in hard hard in the corners and loves do dirty work. Plays left wing Twins could turn him around. Team needs big time goal score. If if they have to trade up. Moulson would fit the mado well I am sure Benning is looking hard.
Looks like Dape and Shods have to find new clubs. I just think Shrods should be given a chance if not main club Utica could use him. They lost two three guys to Europe. I am sure Burk will give Dalpe a chance.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaunce = Patrick White. Swing and a miss from day one...

Yann Sauve also not qualified so Canuck fans can stop expecting the 2nd coming of Scott Niedermayer...

Canucks apparently in on Iginla... fml... Chiarelli boxes himself in with injured vets and now their only legit scoring winger is on the move... brutal...

Del Zotto was also cut loose by Nashville... that's a better fit for what the Canucks are trying to do, IMO...

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby mac saying we have signed ryan miller. Base,JBN, i assume you guys were in the room, can you confirm.....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hiller to Calgary Miller to Canucks we will see both 32-33 years old. Both good for 30 games a year. It might work out if Miller stays calm.
Team still lacks two guys who can score. I am not sure if Benning will be able to get the guys with so many guys gone so far and money is huge. Sixteen million for Aginla at his age. Colorado must be full of rocks. I still think 18 mill is way much for Miller. As of now our D and our goal is better than last year. Forwards not even close. Still need more help.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ryan Miller will be soon 34 (born on July 17, 1980), not 32-33 as somebody mentioned. Anyway, compare this 3-year contract with Luongo's remaining 6-year contract (before he was traded to Florida). Let's not forget that Luongo is even almost a year older so I'd say Canucks are in much better situation with Miller than if Luongo was still around.

Eddie Luck is still not a legitimate #1 NHL goalie. He is good but not proven yet. Canucks, if anyone asks me, hit the jack pot (at this moment) with Miller. Probably even lucky because Miller obviously did not have a lot of offers but nonetheless a good move by Canucks. That move may even bring some free agents this way (otherwise any better player would avoid Vancouver as a doomed city).

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0