Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Franchi that guy is more fun than Canucks. They have shyt the bed last few games. Twins look like two worn out hooters. Miller needs a roach.
He is out to lunch. Every shot went in. Bieksa thinks he is 18 years old pinching ad missing. Only Tanev and Edler look like NHD--D. Coach sticks for his team, I think he needs to bring a bag of dog crap and keep it in dressing room till they win.
Edmonton coach was mad man in a nice close. Both him and Manager should have been kicked out. Bring in 99 to help the kids become a team.
Mega changes are needed in Edmonton. They draft forwards that run around like nuts but for get to play in first third. Next three years they need to draft good young D. Better yet send one of those high skilled kids here and take a guy like Corrado and Vey.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vey's a forward, and Corrado might, MIGHT get you Perron... and that's if Mac T trades within division with the Canucks after Gillis turned down a far better offer from them for Schnieder to send him to NJ instead....

Aside from all that your idea is valid...

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow 2 posts that make absolutely no sense at all??? Maybe read between the lines...nope still nothing! MTKB are you and Base getting high together right now?!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds if Canucks lose tonight you might want to get high with rest of us. I only like good beer. No drugs needed. Twins in the other hand should take hand full of royds to grow some testies.
Ship with out good captain ends up lost.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds if Canucks lose tonight you might want to get high with rest of us. I only like good beer. No drugs needed. Twins in the other hand should take hand full of royds to grow some testies.
Ship with out good captain ends up lost.

I am not a rocket scientist but last time I checked a) beer doesn't make you high and 2) roids shrink "testies"

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchi now you know why twins score very few goals. No testies no goals. Pass pass pass till it gets boring. Shoot the dam puck.
But even more funny, Bieksa is more times behind the opposing goal then the twins.
This game tonight will show us what the team really looks like. In my opinion one big strong D that can join the play and get back in time is a must.
And a forward like Matthias to go down the middle. Teams know what Canucks plan is and they have no problem shoting it down.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight doesn't prove anything...No Hamhuis and with "Lackluster" in goal.

I hope Spezza and Seguin filled the net...I need the points in my hockey pool.

I am so excited

Attachments

• tomm.gif
    tomm.gif
    484.3 KB · Views: 20

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchi I hope you got lots of points last knight. Same old thing Lack plays well team can not score. Changes are coming soon. Benning will make a move before Christmas.One could see Higgins in Boston or Burrows for Croog the D and a fourth line forward. I would be sad if the part with Burrows. Higgens would love it. He would be way closer home. Both guys hard working forward. Young Croog is only twenty three he would fit well on Canucks D. I hear Carolina is also looking for a guy like Higgens or Burrows.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchi Krug from Boston is only five nine 185 LBS we do have Webber same size . In my opinion it would be backwards move for Canucks. Getting Hamilton is more in need for Canucks even if they have to throw in Jensen Higgins and a prospect from Utica. Hamilton is 6'5" he can handle guys from Ducks and LA. You could see it last knight Canuckd D is not big enough and also lacks in speed. Guy like Higgens would help Boston as they have trouble scoring goals. Jensen could fit on the fourth line he also can score a goal or two. Here for what ever reason Jensen is over looked yet in my opinion he is better player than Vey.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds not my problem if you didn't understand what I was getting at... try a little research on the draft day deal involving Schnieder and what the comparative Oiler and Devil offers were, and then get back to me...

Base, you need to stop talking about hockey. Krug is an adventure in his own end, but is miles ahead of Weber offensively and younger to boot. As for Hamilton, you proposed package isn't in the same stratosphere as what Boston would need to move Hamilton... Virtanen would be a start, and even that alone isn't close... Higgins , Hansen and some plug from Utica... comical!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
mtkb as a coached for years. All I said Krug is way small for western group. As you can see with Webber. Reminds of scooter in the big rink. Boston needs Higgens or Burrows badly this year. Canucks need big stay at home D. As you can see we have four guys on Canucks pinching and getting caught up the ice. 3. something goals a game tells you that half of them forget to play in first third. Benning did add a guy to Utica with size we will see him soon here if the team loses to Calgary. You might like the team, but in my opinion it's headed the same way as last year if the do not shore up back side. I love comics and good teams. As a Canuck fan I just think it not going the proper way with out few additions. Benning will send a guy or two packing just to prove the point.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds not my problem if you didn't understand what I was getting at... try a little research on the draft day deal involving Schnieder and what the comparative Oiler and Devil offers were, and then get back to me...

Base, you need to stop talking about hockey. Krug is an adventure in his own end, but is miles ahead of Weber offensively and younger to boot. As for Hamilton, you proposed package isn't in the same stratosphere as what Boston would need to move Hamilton... Virtanen would be a start, and even that alone isn't close... Higgins , Hansen and some plug from Utica... comical!

You both need to stop listening to Bro Jake.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchi all I can tell you if Miller shyts the bed against the Calgary same old thing as last year. Sharks are ahead soon Calgary and LA. It will only get tougher. Miller plays well a game and then shyts the bed on next two games. D is all over the place trying to do too too much. Club must add a big D to move the guys in front of the net. As of now only Stanton, Edler and Tanev do. Rest shadow dance. I am not sure what's happened to Bieksa but he is for every goal opponents score. Webber my god can shoot but can't defend worth of shyt. If Benning adds two guys in the back this club can make the playoff's.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do listen to Bro Jake but never agree with him. He is a radio host they talk to fill time. I never phone on the show. I just look at the team Trever and Jim have put together. To small to slow to play big fast teams. OK against teams like them. Not good enough to make the playoff's with that D.
Sanguinetti is a big guy that can score and strong enough in front of the net.He should be here to help. In stead they care more about Utica. Andrey Pedan the same. One of those two should be here to help out. Corrado in my opinion should be here before Webber. Young guy with OK size defends well.

Last edited:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do listen to Bro Jake but never agree with him. He is a radio host they talk to fill time. I never phone on the show. I just look at the team Trever and Jim have put together. To small to slow to play big fast teams. OK against teams like them. Not good enough to make the playoff's with that D.
Sanguinetti is a big guy that can score and strong enough in front of the net.He should be here to help. In stead they care more about Utica. Andrey Pedan the same. One of those two should be here to help out. Corrado in my opinion should be here before Webber. Young guy with OK size defends well.
Troy in white rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0