Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With season to about start team has to cut down to 23 players. So far we see Shinkaruk going down to Utica. One way it's better for Shinkaruk. He will get way more playing time, holding on the puck got him. Next cut will be bit more harder, as Jensen has played very well up here. Funny how Bo gets hurt in a last game before the season start. With that, club can sand him down to Utica for conditioning period of two weeks plus they can give him nine games before coach makes his mind up. Buy bit of time. I still think young man should be sent to OHL. With only one point in five games to me he is not good enough. Now Corrado finds him self in a tough spot. Looks like he is add man out. Latly Spisa has bin a basket case with puck movement.
Matthias has played very well, both on the wing and in the centre. Big strong guy. Richardson also played well before he got hurt. Sestito might find a new home as his play is not up to big club level.Fighting the same.
Drop the dam puck and start the new season. Any of you willing to say a bit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs going might get tough as of next Wednesday. Vrbata move OK. Bonino OK. Vey and Spisa ?/ Vey as a face off man is a ? Spisa makes many mistakes in the back. Reminds me of Edler last year. I hope he gets over it and starts playing smart not fancy dancey hockey.Jensen is ready this year. I hope they give him a true chance. Rest looks OK.
I second that Go Canucks.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Looks" means nothing at this point... It's preseason and teams of varying class play your team of varying class. As of right now the top 2 C's in the lineup are Sedin and Bonino, points for Vey and Horvat are going to come on the Powerplay and likely against the run of play regular strength on the fact that Vey will likely be Centering the third line, playing the opposition op line.

It will be more interesting to me once the Puck drops for real Wednesday night.

Shinkaruk can go to Utica because he's played his 4 years of Junior, Horvat is only able to go to Utica for Conditioning, he must go back to Juniors (or 9 games with Nucks then Junior) or play with Vancouver. I like Shinkaruk going to Utica where he can work on getting stronger on the puck, play a two way game and be electrifying, speedy and creative offensively.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny I do agree with you I just think Bo should go to juniors for a year. To me he lacks fire in hid belly for NHL. Get hurt or start hurting. Jensen has played well enough,better than Bo why would they send him down. If I was Jensen I would as for a trade or go to Europe. Getting Fu-ked around is whwere it has to stop. What the frack is he going to learn in Utica. Only how to drink andnhow to role a bigger rochi.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping Canucks would have claimed Fraser McLearan from Leafs. At only twenty six tough guy one has to wander. He can play and chip in. You all know Calgary will kick the dickens out of Canucks. Edmonton the same. Can't wait till the season starts. I am sure Burk is planing tough game for Linden.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping Canucks would have claimed Fraser McLearan from Leafs. At only twenty six tough guy one has to wander. He can play and chip in. You all know Calgary will kick the dickens out of Canucks. Edmonton the same. Can't wait till the season starts. I am sure Burk is planing tough game for Linden.

Yes "McLearan" and Orr both can play and "chip in" they racked in the points last year. Leafs are going to miss that duo on the score sheets.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise both have balls to fight and play. Bot East side kids. You know darn well Sestiti trys to fight but he is useless in that department. Those guys are not your points guys but the guys that make it very hard two play against. You will by Christmas. Sisters will get hurt. Sestito will not protect them McLearan would have. As you did see it last year. Guys were running twins no one came to help out. I can see only Spisa jump in.
Canuck are still weak team with bit more pace. D my man is not good enough for today's NHL. Frenchise do you have guy on west side that can at least talk trash to help the sisters? Just like Linden, Bure was the man Linden talks the talk could not walk the walk. At least we have Doug Lidster he was both good and tough if need be. First lesson tomorrow knight in Calgary. Burkey and his spark guys can't wate.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alslop not bad tonight. Sisters are active. No napkins needed. Burrows scored ,Verbata the same. Close game I hope Miller hangs in tonight.
Points in the back but not easy. Kasi scores holly shyt it will rain.
I heard Bure will send us a winger just before Christmas for that last push.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Canucks Go!!!

This game was like old times... Sedinery ... Burrows... Elder giveaways and tripping over the blue line ... :)

Paul Romanuk is flipping horrible at the NHL level

Ref cam is awesome!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paul Romanuk is horrible at every level...:rolleyes: He's this generation's Vic Rauter... Watched the game with the sound off.

What was the over/under on how quickly Edler would give the puck away? Anyone have 12 seconds?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romanuk is our Uki he is fine. Give the man time he will relax a bit. Edler coud be bit of trouble this year but I think Spisa might be bit bigger head busster.Man has speed good size strong guy but every so aften has a total brain fart.
Calgary and Edmonton are no test to what the team will do. Sharks are Ducks are La is an desert boys. When the going gets tough we will see. See Toronto got rid of two tough guys and got shyt kicked by Montreal. You will see one of those guys with Toronto very soon.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romanuk is not fine. There's at least 4-5 guys playing in Div 1 who could take his place in a heartbeat and do a better job...

...whoops, wrong thread.:rolleyes:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loved how he kept on mixing the players up. My favorite was when Hendrik was behind the Calgary net and he called him Edler. I believe he called Tanev bieksa or vice versa

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD he should mix their names. It not like they have sixty points a year. Bieksa maybe thirty twin on the other hand with Vrbata could end up with sixty points this year.
By third game he will get the hang of the names. I just hope Canucks kick the dickens out of Edmonton. Team is OK their goal keepers are something to look at. Way many mistakes for NHL.
Twins might end up with two point each against Edmonton.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you were too busy following Russell around to have time for jokes. Did you see last nights caps game? Great atmosphere but I don't believe it was a sellout, I think they should use Bobs marketing strategies what do you think?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One hell of a game tonight.Both teams are playing some good hockey. Miller on the other hand is bit troubled tonight. Has to square up more to shots .Edler much better game. Will see if Canucks can tie and win in shoot out.
Benning must fine a point man with a blast even if he has to trade. Garrison oh Garrison. Way late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0