Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least Traves Green and Utica are rocking in AHL. Alexander Gernier 3 goals two helpers and few others are getting some points. Even Shinkaruk has three points in AHL. Bo on the other hand has no points in three games he played. He will be back next week we might win few face off's . Colorado killed us last knight on face-off's.
We will see what Miller can do against Washington. Lack is not on top of his game and this situation might hut his development. Nothing new for this city goalies are sent packing many times.
Both Gernier and Gance are developing in to fine hockey players. One could see both here with Jenson here. Jensen also has two goals.
Miller might win another game the way he was playing in Dallas.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One can fall a sleep watching this game.We take ten shots from the point nothing better than the spert. In bad need of a guy with Garrison's shot.
That Brody Sutter would look good on Canucks even if Sestito and Archi go the other way. Caroline is in need of few players. At least Sestito would pick a fight and lift the guys up on that team.
What ever happand to Carolina? Mam o man sad.

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sure must be disappointing to here all the Hab fans yelling in your home rink with the go habs go.....players say they don't hear it but they must...glad the Canucks won

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there last night. Great game to be at, Habs fan dwarfing the Vancouver fans when it comes to cheering, extremely corporate atmosphere, but what do we expect when you're paying $150+ for upper bowl tickets. Good thing the tickets were through my work, I would never pay that much for a canucks game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big fat I head tears when I saw Hab fans sulk on the way home. It's about time they go home with each ars,they were giving Canucks fanspile growth each time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs there is no way that I would do that. Ranger likes Canucks I do the same. When Canucks kick Torontos an Habs but few beer is on order.
I just hate like hell to see Sestito out for ten games. There should be a way to get the guy game or two.
Big Bo has no points in four games he played in AHL. Junior hockey might be the way. Gance and other young guys have started well.
We might have to get Sestito to join the big yellow house group in orther to get few games in. Go Canucks , Burre help out send us a future Bure here. If you do Benning might do it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game in Edmonton. Scribens will need bit of herbs tonight. On my I hope Hall is OK after that fall, outside of his right knee looked it twisted way passed the point. Speed is good but that young man is a run away train. I hope he stops and thinks that his NHL years might be cut in half if he does not stop to take risks like that. Sestito getting a point in his first game is even better. Miller looks like one of the twins. Stays calm and plays good hockey. Matthias sure plays hard.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defasio, Horvat an Jensen will be getting first point tonight. As Canucks square off with Ottawa. All of you guys stopped posting as long as Canucks keep on winning. Good thing I am getting bored head to post a bit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lose to Detroit shows that D is not tough enough. Team needs to add more grit on D. There is no way that opposing forwards could stand that long in front of Miller. D must move them from that area. Sbisa and Bieksa are not enouh. They could use another kid from Utica to lift the pace of a attack. You can clearly see that teams are man marking twins and Vrbata. Good thing Matthias is big and strong ,making it hard to check him. Jensen comes here but he is given very little to play. Why bring the guys if they don't play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well it's Miller day in Toronto. Two Canadian teams going at it. One can only smile. The game should be Christmas eve. I am sure Bieksa will score today. Third line is on fire fourth has stopped a bit I hope Horvat will be flying today as he will most likely have to pay for 100 tickets.
Chir chir bang bang O what a day. I hope this game goes in to over time and shoot out.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well it's Miller day in Toronto. Two Canadian teams going at it. One can only smile. The game should be Christmas eve. I am sure Bieksa will score today. Third line is on fire fourth has stopped a bit I hope Horvat will be flying today as he will most likely have to pay for 100 tickets.
Chir chir bang bang O what a day. I hope this game goes in to over time and shoot out.

She was a close one....

Here's 5 memorable minutes to recap a great night

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well Franchise playing six games in ten nights got Toronto the luck they needed. When they come here it will be five to one Canucks.
Canucks are on the right path. Utica is rocking, players they send this way are just as good as guys here. Young Jensen showed it last knight.
We could see one or two D from Utica soon here. Weber needs a day off, Bieksa needs a day off. Canucks coach is doing much more than the guy last year and you will see the team in playoof.s if they keep going as they have so far. Just look at the standings and it will be more clear for you.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad to watch seventh game in 12 th knight. Team looks at half speed. Miller made few very good saves but second goal he froze,in my opinion he has to come out to the shooter. Should have been a tie but for Mantreal it was a sad happy outcome. We need a guy or two from Utica to give some of these guys bit of time off.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alex Biega called up to Canucks. Small in size but moves the puck well. It looks like coach is trying to add more pace. I hope he gets to play. Not like Corrado back and forth for nothing.Big Bob will be coming to Canucks after Christmas as he is truly showing that he can score in AHL.
Bag full of balls and a stubby is less than cherry balls and big Ben. All of you take the piss guys all the best for Christmas.
Canucks need few wins to keep up with rest of the pack. Or bag full of balls will sink like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0