Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Men's League - Summer 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I'm aware of! I'd be surprised if they have a phone or n' e-mail address.

I'm asking for predictions for the Summer League Winner-

The Vegas line has-

Soccer City 2/1

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Sapperton 7/1

Bohemians 12/1

South Africa 15/1

Red Devils 15/1

the rest:confused:

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

Now applying my referee trade in California!!

Moved here on June 12th. (Legally!!)

Good luck to all in the Burnaby Mens Soccer League. It will be missed.

Oor Wullie

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumpkinhead

For the love of god, you're not going to ref down in the Yuba City are you ? You should be keeping a low profile and trying not to stand out - actually that would be impossible with the size of your head..........Cheers.

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
downtown

I may have a large heed... it does comes in handy receiving scrambled satellite feeds from Canada.

Ya, reffing in the Sacramento Valley Mexican League. I dont check their id cards before games, I check green cards. Anyways having a blast down here and the weather is great! :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton vs Bohemians - Friday

Friday night's game was Sapperton Rovers 4 - Bohemians 3 despite the ref's attempts to change the score. I have no complaints with our opponents as they had nothing to do with the reffing, they just played.

Bohemian goals: 2 PKs, one a justified hand ball as the cross ripped through the box and a free kick from a phantom falling of a player with the ball and no one on him. The cross and heading into the back of the net was well taken but the call was brutal.

The other PK came courtesy of a fall down by a diver from Treviso of the Italian League who apparently has recently acquired this new skill. It was simple brutal as the guy with no where to go and no one touching him, threw himself down. This guy needs some pointers from Fonseca as this guy got a card last week for diving from an unbiased ref.

After being red-carded in the 92nd minute of the game, I find out that this shoc-king ref is the coach of Soccer City, a team fighting Sapperton for overall points in the league with only one game left in the regular season!!!

How is this not a fukcing conflict of interest to have a coach from a team who can benefit from a loss by one of the teams actually referee the game?????

Reffing in recent games has been completely shoc-king and we now have taken 4 red cards in 3 games with 1 being justified. That is more reds than my teams have taken over the prior 5 or 6 years of summer and winter play. The summer Sapperton team is primarily guys from the CAT team and we don't take cards (normally).

Again, I am not complaining about the Bohemians, they are a good team and were no doubt missing some key guys due to the holiday weekend.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Standings - as of June 20th

Team Games Played Points

Soccer City 9 25
South Africa 10 22*
Sapperton 10 21*
Bohemians 9 16*
GEU Knights 9 16
Red Devils 8 12
Poco Rangers 10 9*
Poco Fury 10 10
TriCity Strikers 8 5*
Razorbacks 7 3
Poco United 9 3*

Soccer City is in first in the West Division and SASC is 1 point ahead of Sapperton in the East. East Div is noted with an * above.

The Sapperton vs. Bohemian game of June 27th is not shown in these standings.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos ya fkcing twat!!

Conflict of interest is when someone has a direct interest in the outcome of a matter that he is directly involved in deciding!!

As a referee, If your questioning my integrity, I have never been accused of either favouring any 1 team or deciding a game in favour of another in my life, I have reffed games in our own division and the good lads who play in these games know that I coach Soccer City but they have a bit of class and don't whine about something so trivial, they may not like my reffing any more than you did but they don't snivel and whine from the first whistle about the ref being fukcing blind!......what are you teaching the young guys on your team?

The 2 divisions in summer league have no impact on each other if you would pay attention long enough to notice!

There is no overall standings for both divisions, and Soccer City were gonna win any overall title anyway, they are in a weaker division! and you fukcing well won the match in question if I remember correctly, so what is the fukcing problem ya crazy cutn!!! So what you won your division in one of the weakest summer leagues ever put together by man or beast!

Do yourself a favour and stop coaching if you can't watch games without giving out constant abuse...it just lacks class!!

You were EJECTED from the proceedings with 4 min left on the official clock because you were being a cutn all game, simple as that!

Corr should have left you locked in the Mundy 4 changing room last season, I hear you were snivelling that day 2......tee hee hee

donkey balls

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIGBAG of What?

BIGBAG:

Check the standings that have just come out. You have won the overall league (SoccerCity) with 30 points. You will get a trophy for that. The trophy you will get sure won't be for your shite, classless refereeing.

The team at the top is listed first. That is the team with the most points - Soccercity (your team).

Sapperton is second overall with 27, SASC has 26 points etc. etc.

Points determine where you play in the playoffs and we just managed to squeak by SASC by one point to get to play a lower team on your side of the draw.

You seem to be as stupid a team official as you are a referee.

With reference to what I am teaching younger players, the facts are that players on my teams rarely get cards of any sort. Check around, the facts speak for themselves.

You say you never show favouritism. I guess you are then just a crappy referee as your calls were shoc-king at best, if not biased.

I'd like to see it from your point of view but I can't get my head up my ass.

PS: BigBag. Let me remind readers that you (BigBag) are the coach who called me last month for an exhibition game during the summer league. Should we go over why you called my team and what you had to say about some of the other teams and their coaches and why you called. I won't repeat that but you did say you called me because you'd get a good game and there wouldn't be any problems.

Big Bag's thoughts on refereeing that he posted in FVSL thread:

The guy in question is Mike Hill, a well known ref in the valley. Actually a nice guy but has the same mentality as many ref's..........GOD complex is what I'm talkin about. Many things could be said here but I have to say like many things it has to change from the top and that means BC Soccer on downwards has to change the mentality that you can't speak to a ref or he to you about things that happen in a game....etc etc As they say communication is everything!

Too bad Big Bag doesn't practice what he preaches!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BIGBAG of What?

Originally posted by Reccos
I'd like to see it from your point of view but I can't get my head up my ass.
OUCH!!!! Who turned out the lights?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overall Standings

League Standings as of July 4th, 2003

Team..........Games Played.............Points

Soccer City...11*.............................30 - declared League Champs
Sapperton...12................................27
SASC...........12................................26
Bohemians..12................................20
Knights........10...............................19
Red Devils....12...............................18
Poco Rangers 12.............................12
Poco Fury......10................................7
Razorbacks....11...............................6
TriCity Strikers 11..............................6
Poco United....11...............................6

East Division Standings:
Sapperton
SASC
Bohemians
Poco Rangers
TriCity Strikers
Poco United

West Division:
Soccer City
Knights
Red Devils
Poco Fury
Razorbacks.

Playoffs:

July 11 - Friday at Pitt River Middle School
Sapperton vs Poco Fury or Razorbacks
Note: this is a change in schedule due to some teams in tournaments so I don't know the other game dates for sure.

Match ups:

SASC vs Red Devils
Bohemians vs Knights
Poco Rangers vs Soccer City

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Fury 3 vs Razorbacks 3

It is confirmed that the Friday night playoff will be Sapperton vs Poco Fury as they locked up 4th place with a tie with Razorbacks in their last game.

Here's hoping that Big Bag don't ref this one!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disarm... Reccos and Big Balls...please

Originally posted by bigbag
Reccos ya fkcing twat!!

about the ref being fukcing blind!......what are you teaching the young guys on your team?

and you fukcing well won the match in question if I remember correctly, so what is the fukcing problem ya crazy cutn!!! So what you won your division in one of the weakest summer leagues ever put together by man or beast!

Corr should have left you locked in the Mundy 4 changing room last season, I hear you were snivelling that day 2......tee hee hee

donkey balls

Your talking about class here? What values and character are you instilling to your players with this drivel? :confused: Am I missing your expert coaching and referring skills in your rant? If you blow off like this on TTP, I can only imagine what you are like as a referree or coach...shocking.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa:
It's called calling it like it is, not backing away from useless doughnuts who like to think they it all about the beautiful game, when in actual fact they know bugger all!

Talk to people who know the person, not some yahoo who can't play a simple summer game without verbally abusing everybody who doesn't agree with him.

VERY SAD INDEED!!!!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BigBag Wrong Again

Bertrum actually plays on our side but was on vacation during your great refereeing performance so he does know me and his points are valid.

Big Bag, for a guy who brags in his profile on TTP about about the size of his bag, it is now clear from your posts and PMs to me that your bag is more larger than your brain.

Big bag has repeatedly made the point that he is not a biased referee. Okay, if that is not the case, he is certainly from my experience a very bad one who says one thing and does another.

Maybe it is time for Big Bag to stop looking at his bag and look in the mirror.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bigbag,

The email address used for your TTP account is no longer valid as emails to it keep getting bounced back.

Please update it within the next 7 days (when you change it, you will be sent a new activation email that you must open and click).

Cheers,

~Regs.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
reccos is telling porkies!!

"my players don't get cards"

ya think!!

I've got it on good authority that you make this claim with most refs and then stand back and watch them get yellow after yellow after yellow............maybe I didn't get it that wrong that friday. By the way you only had 2 players carded and YOU WON THE GAME!!!! didn't I remind you already about this and your still whining.............

Can we move on to something more worthwhile, like HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE MUNDY 4 CHANGING ROOM WHEN YOU"VE BEEN LOCKED IN by basham the magnificent!

if you can tell me who this is I will take back some of my disrespect on your football knowledge, only a wee bit though!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once More

Another piece of crap post that demonstrates your balls are bigger than your brains.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Once More

Originally posted by Reccos
Another piece of crap post that demonstrates your balls are bigger than your brains.
his big belly is also bigger than the centre circle

sid

defending the title:D :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0