Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brainteasers

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The notice was " come to a community meeting to find out how to protect yourself from b & e's"

While everbody was at the meeting all the homes were empty and the criminals broke into people's homes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver, does it bother you I had the same IQ test score as you did? :D I guess the hold saying holds true... It's not what you know it's how you use it. :rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a little obvious now isn't it? Sliver, if you are really that clever, you wouldn't be plodding around TTP with us. I mean look at me for instance, I've heard my 4 year old's tummy grumbling for the last half hour and I can't leave knvb and his stupid thread.

By the way, the last IQ test results on TTP are archived somewhere. Regs? hehehe

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Sliver, does it bother you I had the same IQ test score as you did? :D

It is weird isn't it, the similarities we have
- we both have the same IQ test score
-we're both brainteaser addicted
-both strikers, who can't score right now
-You look like a muppet, I..... ok that's where the similarities end :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teacher, perhaps if you wore pants that wouldn't happen. Ballbaby go get you kid some souvlaki(sp) or something....

If Sliver gets this it's over anyway...

How many times can you subtract 6 from 30

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice freaking softball question to end the whole deal. :rolleyes:

Christ...that was easier to solve than Ballbaby's "brainteaser".

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Complete and total brainteaser domination. You all should be ashamed of yourself, and not just because Sliver kick your collective asses either.

I'm a man of my word (sometimes) and I guess I owe you 3 pints now, don't I? Did you not win my TV trivia as well? People are going to talk.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This has worked in the past:

Mr. knbv,

My name is Lindsey and I wanta ask you a kestion. My tummy is gwumbling and my daddy won't weeve the caputer. Can you shut the fcuk up so my daddy can feed me?

Tanks a hole lot Mr.kbnv:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try this one on for size.

A railway track measures 5km in length and its ties are one meter apart. A child ties a can to a dog's tail. (sick cnut) As the dog starts running along the tracks, it increases its speed by one meter per second every time it hears the noise of the can hitting a tie. If the dog starts to run at a speed of 1 meter/second and the can hits all of the railway ties, what is the dog's speed at the end of the track? Deal with that.

BTW, Sliver, who says I can't score right now? According to Ballbaby I've already had sex more this week with my wife than well, ever.

Balls, why do you always have to bring the kids into it. Damn it. It's all about the kids. All about the kids.

Leader board has been updated which I guess now is also moot.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good bluff sliver but screw you captain is right. Once the dog reaches the speed of sound, he can't hear the can anymore therefore he can not run any faster. That's my take anyway. But what do I know, my IQ is only 25 points higher that knvb's (if I recollect) :D

I know. I know. It was a bad day the day of that test. The second time around as well. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Scud. Well done.

Everything is correct except for Ballbaby's IQ being 25 points higher than mine. It was 20. :rolleyes:

Let me shove this fat kid combo down my grid and I'll post another one.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0