Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round of 16 Games:

Game 1: Abbotsford Utd SC - 3B vs Langley Utd Dynamo - 2 (Sun)
Game 2: Poco Revolution -1 vs NFS Inter - 2 (Sun)
Game 3: North Coquitlam Blues - 4A vs Fraser Valley Red Devils - 1 (Wed)
Game 4: NFS Razorbacks - 1 vs Peace Arch Dragons - MP (4-1)
Game 5: NFS Celtic - 3A vs North Delta SC Rangers - MP (Sun)
Game 6: Poco Castilians - MP vs Port Moody Gunners - 1 (Tues)
Game 7: Peace Arch Utd Alumni - M1 vs Langley Utd Young Guns - 2 (Wed)
Game 8: Peace Arch Utd B - 1 vs Surrey FC Coyotes - 2 (2-0)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2-1 Inter (pk's)

9th shooter
We hadn't lost in the FVSL in well over a year then we lost twice in a weekend :(.
Worst part of tonight is they played short for the entire game, started with 10, one gets injured, another late comer comes on. Both teams get a red in the first, imo both should of been given yellows and let carry on. So 9 vs 10, and we had tons of chances and shoulda buried the game, they had a few and were wasteful too. And then to go thru 9 shooters to lose just sucks.
Goodluck Poco

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
saw the celtic lost to the rangers.... celtic hungover after yesterdays big result? or were the current holders that much better ?!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter with a St Paddy's Day Massacre. 2 games in one weekend? WTF?
Well done to Poco, nice to see another club team still in the mix.

Celtic were not hungover. They were still drunk. Literally. Could smell the booze on them from the sidelines.
To be honest it was both. Not sure Celtic would have won had they been sober but it may have been closer.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updated

Round of 16 Games:

Game 1: Abbotsford Utd SC - 3B vs Langley Utd Dynamo - 2 (Sun)
Game 2: Poco Revolution -1 vs NFS Inter - 2 (2-1 PK's)
Game 5: NFS Celtic - 3A vs North Delta SC Rangers - MP (4-1)

striker08

Dec 11, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Dynamo 5 - Abby 3...Watched the game from the sideline...Have no idea how this team (Abby) is in Div 3...More of a Div 4 calibre team...Prediction is they get relegated next year, Could not put together 3-4 passes all 3 goals were dump and chase, Some of the worst soccer I have ever seen. Dynamo played a great game and deserved the win, How abby made it this far in Bradner and in Presidents cup is beyond me. They're more of a div 4 calibre team than anything else...first time watching them play and it was horrendous... couple good players though but nowhere near the skill and speed of dynamo.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
likely were playing their depth guys and others. They are a very good team when all there and right. Surprised to see this result tbh...although the Dynamo work harder than anyone and have a pretty good backline.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Dynamo 5 - Abby 3...Watched the game from the sideline...Have no idea how this team (Abby) is in Div 3...More of a Div 4 calibre team...Prediction is they get relegated next year, Could not put together 3-4 passes all 3 goals were dump and chase, Some of the worst soccer I have ever seen. Dynamo played a great game and deserved the win, How abby made it this far in Bradner and in Presidents cup is beyond me. They're more of a div 4 calibre team than anything else...first time watching them play and it was horrendous... couple good players though but nowhere near the skill and speed of dynamo.
Somebody must have a bit of a dislike for the Abby team haha. They weren't that bad...it was 5-3 at the end of the day, not a blowout. They did lose their composure a bit near the start, almost turned into a bit of a bruhaha. I don't see them getting relegated next year in D2. They were undefeated in their D3B this year after all...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So Dynamo would be a better div.4 squad? 5-3 sure isn't a drubbing. Looks like div.2, div.3 and div.4 are pretty similar. But some still want to live that dream. #coughnomadscough

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
saw the celtic lost to the rangers.... celtic hungover after yesterdays big result? or were the current holders that much better ?!
Bit of both actually. Hung over/some still drunk. Once we won sat, the game for sunday was pretty much over unfortunately. We were banged up but it didn't matter. The Rangers are a very good team, move the ball extremely well and work their asses off. Easily the best team we have played so far this year, and its clear how they won div 1 so many times. Good bunch of guys and good luck next round!

mywholebodyhurts.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 1: Abbotsford Utd SC - 3B vs Langley Utd Dynamo - 2 (5-3)
Game 2: Poco Revolution -1 vs NFS Inter - 2 (2-1 PK's)
Game 5: NFS Celtic - 3A vs North Delta SC Rangers - MP (4-1)

After knocking off Marga, who, after watching the team video (see below), scared us a bit :rolleyes:, we now move on to Port Moody.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0F_2Q6JH9s&feature=youtube_gdata_player
They did not warm up like that for our game. They may have taken us a bit lightly.

I'm too lazy to look it up. Is there a redraw after this round, or are the games set in stone already?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
it shows on the website that the semis are scheduled for this weekend, however, theres no draw up yet, some teams playing more than one game a week at this point. hopefully draws out soon at least teams have a rough idea of who they may play and when. i believe there a random draw again.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impressive Stuff from Marga, perhaps if they spent less time in the barber shop getting their hair done or on Photo Shoots for Youtube videos and warming up they could play a bit of football.

Good Grief!

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5- Abby 3

Game wasn't has close as the score, we got up 2-0 and they really didn't touch the ball. Abby proceeded to get frustrated and they started running our keeper a few times, lucky not to be shown red, and that threw us off. No excuse but we got dragged into the mud, they tie up the game 2-2. We compose ourselves go up 4-2, I give them a PK 4-3, then we get one late for 5-3.

Wierd game, they had NO shots on us--NONE- but 4-5 mini breakaways on nice through balls/defense miscues. They push alot of guys up and don't like playing d. If this is their team, will struggle in div.2.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the sounds of it, that's not their team. They're big tall guy in the middle of the park with the turban is a great player, except that he never seems to want to use the inside of his foot. Was he there peg leg?

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the sounds of it, that's not their team. They're big tall guy in the middle of the park with the turban is a great player, except that he never seems to want to use the inside of his foot. Was he there peg leg?

Yeah, he was there, was Abbys best player by far, but wasn't overly dangerous. He was the nicest guy out there and showed lots of class. I think Abby wasn't ready to play, we came at them hard and gave them no room anywhere on the park and they coughed up the ball alot.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 1: Abbotsford Utd SC - 3B vs Langley Utd Dynamo - 2 (5-3)Game 2: Poco Revolution -1 vs NFS Inter - 2 (2-1 PK's)Game 3: North Coquitlam Blues - 4A vs Fraser Valley Red Devils - 1 (Wed)Game 4: NFS Razorbacks - 1 vs Peace Arch Dragons - MP (4-1)Game 5: NFS Celtic - 3A vs North Delta SC Rangers - MP (4-1)Game 6: Poco Castilians - MP vs Port Moody Gunners - 1 (Tues)Game 7: Peace Arch Utd Alumni - M1 vs Langley Utd Young Guns - 2 (Wed)Game 8: Peace Arch Utd B - 1 vs Surrey FC Coyotes - 2 (2-0)After knocking off Marga, who, after watching the team video (see below), scared us a bit :rolleyes:, we now move on to Port Moody.They did not warm up like that for our game. They may have taken us a bit lightly. I'm too lazy to look it up. Is there a redraw after this round, or are the games set in stone already?
yoda, I don't think you're too lazy to look it up, from all the research you did on marga(why would someone google/YouTube marga is a mystery on its own...) I think it's quite clear you have TOO much time on your hands, you should apply to the FVSL to be cloughie's assistant :p

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After knocking off Marga, who, after watching the team video (see below), scared us a bit :rolleyes:, we now move on to Port Moody.

They did not warm up like that for our game. They may have taken us a bit lightly.

They should have put both goalies in 'between the pipes'. That was a great video.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5- Abby 3

Game wasn't has close as the score, we got up 2-0 and they really didn't touch the ball. Abby proceeded to get frustrated and they started running our keeper a few times, lucky not to be shown red, and that threw us off. No excuse but we got dragged into the mud, they tie up the game 2-2. We compose ourselves go up 4-2, I give them a PK 4-3, then we get one late for 5-3.

Wierd game, they had NO shots on us--NONE- but 4-5 mini breakaways on nice through balls/defense miscues. They push alot of guys up and don't like playing d. If this is their team, will struggle in div.2.

Can you change your name from peg leg to Dumb Shyt, please?

4-5 mini breakaways are worse than shots. 2-2 then 4-3 with a late one to make it 5-3 is kinda close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0