Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it shows on the website that the semis are scheduled for this weekend, however, theres no draw up yet, some teams playing more than one game a week at this point. hopefully draws out soon at least teams have a rough idea of who they may play and when. i believe there a random draw again.

A couple games? Lol.... Dynamo have Three games in 6 nights, 4 games in 7 nights IF we beat you in the Bradner. Unfortunate scheduling since we only had ONE cancelled game all year, but we ended up having two Bye weeks as we sat waiting for teams playing in other cups etc.... We are already down to 11-13 useable bodies in cup play at this point... tough month.

Regarding Abbotsford SC, they were pretty quick moving forward and had one pretty good player playing center mid (Tall guy), they made some good diag. balls and did make things tough on us for a while. I believe they can play better, and hopefully they will if they are joining D2 next year. They will have to learn to defend however, and keep their cool over a long season. There was a pretty classless "meet you in the parking lot" comment at one point which goes to show they need to mature a bit. They are definately an improvement on the two teams relegated from D2 this season and I wish them well.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple games? Lol.... Dynamo have Three games in 6 nights, 4 games in 7 nights IF we beat you in the Bradner. Unfortunate scheduling since we only had ONE cancelled game all year, but we ended up having two Bye weeks as we sat waiting for teams playing in other cups etc.... We are already down to 11-13 useable bodies in cup play at this point... tough month.

Regarding Abbotsford SC, they were pretty quick moving forward and had one pretty good player playing center mid (Tall guy), they made some good diag. balls and did make things tough on us for a while. I believe they can play better, and hopefully they will if they are joining D2 next year. They will have to learn to defend however, and keep their cool over a long season. There was a pretty classless "meet you in the parking lot" comment at one point which goes to show they need to mature a bit. They are definately an improvement on the two teams relegated from D2 this season and I wish them well.

any word on when our bradner cup game will be scheduled for?...hows this gonna work? games this weekend and next week midweek...then semis will be on cup final day? and then the bradner cup final will be the following tues or weds? i sure hope the final wont be scheduled for the easter long weekend :cry-loudly:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday will be Poco Castilians 3rd game in 7 nights too. That's a lot of soccer for an old body.
Spirited affair last night in Port Moody, old guys winning 2-1. We were down early but tied it at 1. Down to 10 men after 30 minutes, 2nd yellow was for swearing (not at the ref, just swearing, wtf). That was the turning point. 10 men were the better side, scoring the winner 10 minutes into the 2nd half. We did have most of the possession and way out chanced them, couple bars and a post along with some good saves by the goalie. Port Moody did get a PK with 5 to go but kicked it into Burrard Inlet instead of the net. Chippy game, really poor officiating - no linesmen?

Onto Saturday night.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD 2 - POCO Blues Nil. Great game by both teams, fun to watch. The Blues definately held there own. Theres no way these guys should even be in Div 3 next year. The beat the top team in Div 2 and played a great game against the best team in Div 1. Great bunch of young guys good attitude. Well Done

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD 2 - POCO Blues Nil. Great game by both teams, fun to watch. The Blues definately held there own. Theres no way these guys should even be in Div 3 next year. The beat the top team in Div 2 and played a great game against the best team in Div 1. Great bunch of young guys good attitude. Well Done

The nomads are FAR from being the top team in div 2.... And I'm not even taking the piss...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarter Finals are as follows

Langley Dynamo v SFC Coyotes
Poco Castilians v PA Dragons
Poco Revolution v LUFC Young Guns
NDSC Rangers v FV Red Devils

Good Luck to all

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy_jones;353162]The nomads are FAR from being the top team in div 2.... And I'm not even taking the piss...

My Mistake, I mixed up the 2 games.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No we don't. Stop putting words in our mouths that don't belong there. IF we were in first we'd be justified in saying we are the best team in D2. Best we are not, I don't think we are on paper nor on the field.

We have the potential, and have, to give good games to- and even beat- the best D2 teams (Inter and Yotes - both in the standings and imho)

We weren't committed, fit, deep, or overall talented enough this year to put it together for the full slate of league games, pres cup and bradner cup.

Just to clarify in case you were wondering/baiting.

kthxby

Well done to the Young Guns, I'm rooting for them in this cup and to do some damage in Provincials.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarterfinals Game 1

Poco 5 - PAU Dragons 0........at the half.

10-0 Final

They didn't show with a full squad but kudos to the ones that did show

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley United Young Guns 2 - Poco Revolution 0

I think that sets up Poco Castilians and Langley Young Guns in semifinal #1

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea, I assumed Winner of top 2 games would play winner of bottom 2.
Figured that was why they had th playing on the same days as well.

Anyone?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously. Does anyone know the draw for the semis? Redraw of quarterfinals winners?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got the email ...
Code:
Bradner Cup 1	Poco Castilians FC - MP   -   NDSC - MP or FVRD - 1
Bradner Cup 2	Surrey FC Coyotes - 2 	  -   Langley Utd Young Guns - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet