Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've just been informed that the cup is alive and running, but that teams have until tomorrow to decide if they want to enter or not. Anyone know if their team is entering?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've just been informed that the cup is alive and running, but that teams have until tomorrow to decide if they want to enter or not. Anyone know if their team is entering?
no ..........But congrats to you for winning this cup all alone special ED

sid

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With 5 games already to make up I'm not sure it's worth it for our team tbh. We're gonna poll the guys and see if they are into it.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
only if we a promised a dance with you guys first round

sid

Dont worry Sid I have confirmed all our ex pro players for the cup so I hope we do get to see you guys. But lets hope it is at our park, we hate hanging out in a dugout like high school.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont worry Sid I have confirmed all our ex pro players for the cup so I hope we do get to see you guys. But lets hope it is at our park, we hate hanging out in a dugout like high school.
we are in ....................
when have you played us there yet .....................?
will rasher be the x presidents driver again or will we see a sighting of a spotted owl?

sid

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans are in. I'm sure that doesn't strike fear into many of you, but we are in none the less. Who wouldn't want to get in an extra game or two or fivethat actually matter for something; unless you have a lot to make up already.

Should be interesting to see who ends up entering and what the draw looks like. Best of luck to everyone in the Bradner.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies......I wasn't sure. Hope things are going well for you at school. How is the team looking this year?

Not too sure. I'm thinking we might just go with a Senior team and no Junior. Just take the best 20-22. Most should be grades 8-10, with maybe 4-5 in grades 11 with no 12's.

Look forward to getting underway in not too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0