Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
its official, theBRADNER RED SHIRTS are officially out of the bradner cup.............................

sid

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ****in' hate when teams complain about the "We didn't play our best" bull shite. I wasn't there but my guys said we were badly out played. We were also missing some players, which may have helped, but you don't hear us whining "We didn't play our best"! Not that we would have won but it may have been a closer game. I hear from my guys they played their best player (the one who has scored 25 goals this season) and yet they "didn't play their best"? I admit, they played better than we did and they are a much better team for sure. They deserved the win but why pull the "We didn't play our best"?

I played about 30 mins, 20 at the end of the 1st, and 10 at the end of the game. Supermid didn't start myself, AJ, or Fox and gave other players a game where as if we were playing a better side i think all 3 of us would have started.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc temple 0 - 4 sfc coyotes ....it was close at the start, we had chances, didn't finish, got one near the 30 min mark...made some changes at half and we came out flying. got another one, off a long strike that the keeper would like back for sure. and then two more nice goals followed. should have had 3-4 more afterwards. but lacked finished in the temple penalty area. on to next round.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next Round Bradner

Abby Utd SC 3B vs LUFC Dynamo 2
Poco Revolution 1 vs Inter 2
North Coquitlam Blues 4A vs FVRD 1
NFS Razorbacks 1 vs PAU Dragons MP
NFS Celtic 3A vs NDSC MP
Poco Castillians MP vs Port Moody Gunners 1
PAU Alumni M1 vs LUFC Young Guns 2
PAU Utd 1 vs Surrey ACBC Coyotes 2

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played Poco Revs and lost 3-1 last night. We played Dumb, they played alright (I guess) I don't think that could have been their best 11 players, as they only showed up with 11. We tried way to hard to push offensively, way too direct, and then coupled thta with really really stupid defensive play.

They had 3 pretty nice goals on well placed, very hard shots, that HA couldn't have got to, except the one he did get to and it was such a rocket he'd have to have been He-Man to keep it out. Second half we were the better team, but didn't take the two three chances we had. I'm not sure if this was because they were starting to tire and had no subs or if we were really playing a lot better.

Officiating was pretty bad for both teams, they sucked it up a lot better than we did.

GL to everyone left in the cup.

as for cs' predcitions, I'll wade in also.
Abbey over Dynamo
Inter over Poco
FVRD over NorCo Blues
Dragons over Razorbacks
NDSC over Celtic
Castillians over Gunners
Young Guns over PAU Alumni
PAU over Yotes.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers over BCU 5-2

We came back from 2 goals down to tie it up and lost our heads on the worst offside goal off the year. Striker was 10 yards offside, standing beside our goalie talking to him and the ball rolls to his foot and he just tips it in. The ref was off his game, oh well.

Saturday we played our last league game so our fitness seemed to drop off around the 60th. Rangers are a good team with a strong mid-field, Cascade will be just fine and Celtic should win by a couple.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game against Bradner was very one sided, and could have been alot worse if we could hit the target. Their keeper played well and was getting tired of shagging balls off the back fence all night. They did play hard and it didn't get chippy, they just couldn't keep up. Good bunch of guys. POCO should be a good game next round.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
No speed, they just use their center mids and pass the ball very well . Keeper was good but never got a hand on my goal:D. They got a couple of big guys that can't take a hit, more than one guy got a elbow up when he knew he was gonna get smashed.

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No speed, they just use their center mids and pass the ball very well . Keeper was good but never got a hand on my goal:D. They got a couple of big guys that can't take a hit, more than one guy got a elbow up when he knew he was gonna get smashed.

No speed always helps me out. I can actually keep up to most of the masters guys. Most. :)

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to back games this weekend for at least a few teams. Sunday is going to be rough for a lot of teams after St. Patty's Day. Hangover games. :p

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau (d1) 0 - 2 sfc coyotes...we had only 11 guys (+ me but that doesn't count)....from the start i think we dominated all game, were unlucky not to be up early and have finished the game off, our finishing wasnt there. pau countered with a couple of chances and couldn't finish either. i think everyone would agree we carried majority of the possession and generated more chances but just couldn't hit the bloody goal....we scored one off a partial breakaway when the pau defender on the far side was too slow to move up...our guy slowed down, let the cb catch up and then beat him inside out a couple of times and calmly slotted it home...just minutes after we took the ball off a turnover in the middle third and went right at pau, our striker who just scored, dropped his shoulder n faked a shot and the defender lunged in and fouled him, pk, conversion, game.

div 2 team buts div 1 team, another upset on the weekend of upsets? considering who was all missing for us, i think so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0