Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Books

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BUCK UP, SUCK UP... and come back when you fowl up - James Carville

His intellect is untouchable. Self-help crap it is not. Very useful in the business world.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a sidenote Lawrence fishburn recently bought the film rights to Paolo Coelho's timeless visionary piece The Alchemist. The film has aready started the early stages of production.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Into Thin Air

Peter said:
a 1996 Everest disaster. "Into Thin Air"

It actually got me out of a non-reading period I was going through.

Peter, speaking on a 'non-reading period'...I'm onto "Into Thin Air" for the third time. I can't get enough of the discriptive stuff that I can relate to (up to the 20th thousand foot). It's perfect timing while I prepare for my next Himilayan trek next summer :).

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Movies - Rentals

Just saw "MAN ON FIRE " with Denzel Washington...good movie
I highly suggest it for your next rainy day rental.

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Great! When's the book out?

ha ha ha :p
I thought that when I changed the title, it would remove "Books" but I guess it didn't! good piss takin' in the wee hours Keeper

striker14

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the wee hours of 9:02. When time exactly do you go to bed? (after watching your movie in the book thread...)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Dap just finished reading a good book.

"Curious George goes to the Zoo"

He liked all the funny animals.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually laughed out loud at that post, but it was more laughing at you not with you kind of way.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Dap only reads those books for the pictures. Well done Dap, but George never really interacts with other animals, so perhaps you could tell us about the dynamic relationship between he and the Zoo Keeper...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Yes, the wee hours of 9:02. When time exactly do you go to bed? (after watching your movie in the book thread...)

I've learned now that if you accidentelly hit the wrong button in this here website and post in the wrong thread...you're gonna hear it, eh? :(

When will be piss-takin' end :p

KNVB sure learned me gooder ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker, there's only two things I've learned here, become a Premium Member in order to 'edit' posts or(on a slight chance this could happen) sweet talk a moderator and he will erase your post :) .

Just in case you weren't aware, any Moderator will help (an "I.O.U. Hand job" works :eek:in return )

+youstolemystoriesSC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:

Just in case you weren't aware, any Moderator will help (an "I.O.U. Hand job" works :eek:in return )

+youstolemystoriesSC

oooooooh...is that how it works? ;) Thanks SC

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well, here it is only halfway into the TTP, er, work week and you vocabulary-challenged cretins have already mentioned Curious George, Paddington Bear and a movie in the books thread. Who/what will be referenced next? Clifford the Big Red Dog? Hardly high-art. Sniff, sniff.

Now, BlazeArmy, why would I not like the funny animals? The serious ones are cnuts. Like that fcuker Mike the Mollusk. He owes me a case of beer from two months ago. I'm seriously thinking about having a big cry all over the internet and asking for advice from someone, anyone. But what are the reproductions, I wonder?

Paddington Bear books are quite enjoyable. I've already read about his trip to London Town, though. I'm just waiting for his newest publication, Paddington, Curious George, Ben Affleck, Christian Slater and Dapotayto Get Fcuking Trashed and Hit Brandi's On a Schoolnight. The plot is supposed to be amazing and while I don't want to give anything away, I think it may be the end of Ben and J-Lo if she happens to read it.

SC, as for me and the zoo-keeper? It's like Hogan's Heroes. The zoo-keeper is Colonel Klink and I am Hogan. Who do you think is really running things at Stalag 13, lady?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Now, BlazeArmy, why would I not like the funny animals? The serious ones are cnuts. Like that fcuker Mike the Mollusk. He owes me a case of beer from two months ago. I'm seriously thinking about having a big cry all over the internet and asking for advice from someone, anyone. But what are the reproductions, I wonder?

Dude,

Don't be so serious. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful jumping off your perch, Spud. Wouldn’t want to step on a Mollusk and twist your ankle. They’re always under foot and don’t pay bad debt either, but you already know that don't you? Tell me though, is a Mollusk related in anyway to a Mollusc?

If you find the answer I’ll be in the corner having a moan on the internet about a bet I made on the internet. I know what a silly place to do something like that but any other way and I’d have to face serious reproductions…

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After finishing The Da Vinci Code a while back, I've been left book-less until recently, when I raided my better-half's bed-side table.

I just begun Carolyn Parkhurst's "The Dogs of Babel" -- a story about a college professor who's wife falls out of a tree and dies (it's mystery to reveal why she was in a tree) and how he attempts to teach his dog to speak so he can discover what happened.

So far, it's written in a memior format; I hoping it doesn't become a chick-flip.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0