Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Books

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So during the past several months I finished The Da Vince Code and Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. Just recently I finally polished off Deception Point as well. And to be honest, I can't decide which I enjoyed the most.

Naturally, then the next to follow (if I can find a cheap hardcover to complete the set) is Digital Fortress and I was wondering if anyone else has read this one yet. And if you have finished all four existing Dan Brown books, which is your favourite? At this point, I'd have to rest on Deception Point -- after all that religious stuff from TDC and A&D, it was a bit refreshing to get to good ol' 'Merican politics and scandals.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took you "several months" did it? A record time for most of Dan Browns' readership. When did you start thinking people would believe your vegetative state had improved?

I read Digital Fotress in Arabic. It's a tricky book to follow.

Baaaaa.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
I was wondering if anyone else has read this one yet

I would think someone, somewhere has. I myself usually wonder more important things like 'why are we here', 'what is the meaning of life' or 'can I fit two McDonald's hamburgers in my mouth'. Knvb has been wondering if 'Terrytoo and Fastshow are the ones who chest waxed the entire Chelsea FC squad last week'.

Hairless pansies. Chelsea too.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry,

Surprisingly yes, several months it did. Kind of like how it took you your entire life to come up with that last post.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Terry,

Surprisingly yes, several months it did. Kind of like how it took you your entire life to come up with that last post.

Keeper,

It's no good when those with a special talent for writing nauseatingly twee and bathetic slaver try to change tact and go on the (deliberately) offensive. You wouldn't let a man with no arms fly a helicopter to compete in a javelin contest would you? Stick to your strengths, mate. You've found the target audience for your rectum clenchingly toady mutterings, those who consider Dan Brown the second coming of Stephen King. People whose IQ is generally smaller than their waistbands.

Carry on with your film reviews and pleading attempts to encourage sensible banter on a website called take the piss. I, for one, love your posts. Even if, blush for you, Yoda would, at your sentence structures. :)

Dapotayto said:
Knvb has been wondering if 'Terrytoo and Fastshow are the ones who chest waxed the entire Chelsea FC squad last week'.

You wot? That some kind of code? Am I meant to be strangely aroused?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0