Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Birthday wishes

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another one?

Happy B-day SC!

Hope you didn't spend it riding on a bus somewhere.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks gang...

Wo yao hen xie-xie nimen! Mandarin Translation: I want to thank all of you very much!

All of you and your kind words, makes me feel so special. :eek:

Yes Knobby, I did live it up on my b-day. I had a guided 8 hour tour down a river in a kyack. We pretty much just explored caves, and drink starfruit wine/moonshine. It was a great day although I am so sore I can barely type today. There were some great rapids and I only tipped once. Actually, I think I'm sore because I shoulder tackled my guide into the river bank apres he told me he lead me into the rough rapid on purpose. (Don't worry HOS, it wasn't Marg style).

The day was finished by sipping on jugs of Redbull/pepsi/Lao whiskey & lime juice, watching 2 pirated movies and snacking on 'happy pizza', with Asian style herbs;)

Fasty, your on, got any more room in your flat for another Expat looking for a new hometown?

Jinks, I hope you dress up for me when I return! It will be good to have a few with you ;)

Throbby, what am I going to tell your wife?

Reccos, pal, I hope you dress up too, but, only with a big bow on, and at the TTP Seasonal Party :eek:

Spazz, you're a bright little one aren't you...See you on the pitch soon (well, at least I'll be on the sidelines).

Cappy, the green hoops are in my blood from both sides of the family, but are you sure you want an old washed up 32 year old left-footed-right-minded-crazy-bird with no beer money? :eek:

Yoda, does Khmer language translate into Lao? ;)

Regs, you can screw off :p, but the planning doesn't really need to happen. If SC is scheduled to be there, "...they will come!"

Cheers all! :wa: :D
6ish weeks and counting
S:)E;)X:D:pU:)A;)L
:)C:D:)H;)O:pC:D:)O;)L;)A:)L:eek:T;)E:D

Happy b-lated to Lita, sista

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
of course.........

That formatting must have taken you fcuking ages. Good job it was worth it, eh?

Of course there's room for you if you, like everyone else, follows my blazing trail to London. You can have Beano's bunk.

Just don't tell me when you're coming as it's all about the excitement of not knowing for me. This way when I wait at Heathrow every night, when you do finally come through customs and excise, the thrill of seeing you will be all the more great.

I'll start my daily pilrimmage to the airport tonight. Just don't be 'sassy' and fly into Gatwick!!

Ho ho.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurry, hurry...haaaaard...

Happy Birthday Simon, from all of us below you in the Hockey pool and in Yoda's case the food chain too.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
felicitations......

I hope I'm not alone in wishing one of ttp's best named posters many happy returns for today, his 27th birthday.

Though he's never, to my knowledge, posted (and part of me hopes he never does for fear of ruining my perception of his playboy life and swashbuckling, cavalier mannerisms), he is in possession of one of few well thought-out ttp usernames.

Disco Bob I salute you and hope, for your sake, your birthday (and life) is half as good as I imagine it to be.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
His life can't be that good because he is in 18th place in the hockeypool. Mind you he is ahead of the captain!!:eek:

Parkheadohyahhappybirthdaydiscobob

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Happy B-day White Shoes, 28 years old and so slow;)

Come out to Adanac park on sunday and I will let Zurrini buy you a pint and geeger.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
happy b day

Well well Guinness the big 30 is slowly closing in!
Happy Birthday Big Man.(Maybe your canucks will come through for you tonight?)

Cheers, Coach.:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of all Celtic fans around the world, I would like to wish the wee Hun a happy birthday. Have a great night, Guinness. Cheers.

Captain

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday, Guinness my old pal.

All the best as your 38 old year body celebrates your ... birthday.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy B-Day !!

I mean that from the bottom of my green + white heart.;) All those years of cheerin for the second best team in scotland must be wearin on ya.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right back at youse

Cheers for the well wishes lads and lass...
I don't need to tell you this weekend was an absolute "Gong Show"...:rolleyes: The Morrissey has got to pour the best Guinness around town!!! Thank fcuk for living within stumbling distance, not that I remember much (if any) of the trip home...;)

27 and holding, Guinness

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0