Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 All Blacks over Comox in overtime. Great effort by both teams; gotta say that Comox is a great bunch of lads. Game wasn't the most exciting due to short numbers on both sides and one of the most shocking pitches ever; even by B cup standards.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarajevo won 2-0. Both goals in the first half, second straight from a corner (at least it didn't look like anyone got a touch from the other end of the pitch).

Langley went down to ten in the second.

Ref too whistle happy in second and spoiled flow.

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just curious that's all. Haha I made it last summer out of an old table in our garage.

Strong work, looks professional. As for the A, B thing, straight up we are in Richmond Premier which is not equivalent to other premier leagues. Also, all teams in our league are required to have two thirds of their players reside in Richmond. At any rate, the levels of all teams this year are very equal, not one game has been easy, everything is a grind.

Oh, and JJ is still here, not sure why, must be heartbreaking.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarajevo won 2-0. Both goals in the first half, second straight from a corner (at least it didn't look like anyone got a touch from the other end of the pitch).

Langley went down to ten in the second.

Ref too whistle happy in second and spoiled flow.

that pretty much sums it up. First goal was really well struck. That same forward went down in the final 10? Not sure he will be back, carried off the field. Too bad for sarajevo. Was a good game. In my opinion, the play was fairly even, they finished their chances, we didn't finish ours. Was fun to play a different team.

On a separate note, their goalie took me to the cleaners in the final few minutes. No big deal, it is what it is, forward needs to try to head the ball, goalie has the right to punch through him. But when a guy gets completely levelled and is down and winded. Don't stand over him and say "that's what you get mother ****er". Not very classy.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
that pretty much sums it up. First goal was really well struck. That same forward went down in the final 10? Not sure he will be back, carried off the field. Too bad for sarajevo. Was a good game. In my opinion, the play was fairly even, they finished their chances, we didn't finish ours. Was fun to play a different team.

On a separate note, their goalie took me to the cleaners in the final few minutes. No big deal, it is what it is, forward needs to try to head the ball, goalie has the right to punch through him. But when a guy gets completely levelled and is down and winded. Don't stand over him and say "that's what you get mother ****er". Not very classy.

You were really clattered on that one. At first I thought he'd followed through and elbowed you with his other arm.

Ref and lino were picky bastards. I know they have to do their jobs but killed second half. Thought you had the edge in the first half, they didn't do that much in front of goal apart from score.

Tried to get a copy of the teamsheet from the ref but he was a knob. Any chance you could let me know the names of your keeper and numbers 6, 7, 8, 11, 15 and 19 so I can do a report that makes sense! I have the Sarajevo guys from their first two games.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were really clattered on that one. At first I thought he'd followed through and elbowed you with his other arm.

Ref and lino were picky bastards. I know they have to do their jobs but killed second half. Thought you had the edge in the first half, they didn't do that much in front of goal apart from score.

Tried to get a copy of the teamsheet from the ref but he was a knob. Any chance you could let me know the names of your keeper and numbers 6, 7, 8, 11, 15 and 19 so I can do a report that makes sense! I have the Sarajevo guys from their first two games.

Keeper - Bryan Roman
8-Shane Stewart

Honestly, forget who was wearing the other numbers today. Head might be still a bit hazy haha.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers for those two anyway. I've got video of your clattering. I'll post it up when I get a minute!

Who was sent off for you guys?

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, there wasn't much separating the Dynamo and Sarajevo. A lucky corner kick straight in and a top class strike from 20 yrds out off the post and in were the sarajevo goals (both in the first half). After those strikes, I felt the dynamo were the better team especially in the half even when down a man. The game was close but finishing was the difference.

Dynamo had a clear break away, a shot that hit the inside of both posts, a couple clear shots inside the 12 yard box and a few scrambles that easily could have tied the game. Although credit to Sarajevo who are a quality side.

Aside. shocking game by the assistant ref who thought he was the referee in charge and tried calling every foul.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0