Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will you be there ?

I hope the all blacks will be missing some guys from Sunday because we'll definitely be missing some....stupid lights and stupid 11 seconds.... Had the referee started on time the game would have been done with.....

If this game is tied after 90minutes (which will be 10:30pm at earliest), will you guys skip extra time and go straight to penos, or risk having the lights go out again?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this game is tied after 90minutes (which will be 10:30pm at earliest), will you guys skip extra time and go straight to penos, or risk having the lights go out again?

Lights will be on till 1130. Enough time to let all the fans clear the stands and maybe take some pictures and get some autographs...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DAMN.....I'm leaving for Seattle with the family at Noon on Friday.....:( I would have loved to come to the game. Good luck, Gentlemen.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done.

I guess the Coyotes have some free time now. Maybe JJ will schedule a friendly with Ajyal Tigers since he was so looking forward to playing them. :p

I guess that's what happens when you declare yourself the winner before the game even starts.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The complaint about the old B Cup format wasn't so much that it was a single weekend tournament, but that the tournament was held in JUNE, a full 2 months after teams had finished playing.

And will it be taken seriously? I played in the last B cup up in Prince George and it was pretty much a boozy weekend away with the boys. The locals took it seriously and of course the All backs with their fancy big name players.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see the coyotes out of it and JJ should now stroke it in the shower instead of in this thread

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And will it be taken seriously? I played in the last B cup up in Prince George and it was pretty much a boozy weekend away with the boys. The locals took it seriously and of course the All backs with their fancy big name players.

That's the point of a weekend away with the boys is it not. Were talking about the "B" Cup here. If any "B" Cuppers didn't have that type of weekend, all those teams should cancel their beer coolers and trade them in for five alive juice boxes. ITS DIV 2 PEOPLE!!!!! Although when you're a "premier" team playing div 2, i guess you have something to prove:rolleyes:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the point of a weekend away with the boys is it not. Were talking about the "B" Cup here. If any "B" Cuppers didn't have that type of weekend, all those teams should cancel their beer coolers and trade them in for five alive juice boxes. ITS DIV 2 PEOPLE!!!!! Although when you're a "premier" team playing div 2, i guess you have something to prove:rolleyes:

Went to PG for the provs, had a fantastic time. Not as good as Peace Arch if I remember correctly, its the way the B cup should be played. Get 3 competitive games in, squeek out a 2nd place finish in the group to just barely not make the elimination round and get pissed with the boys to celebrate. Or do what PA did, and play 2 and get pissed for the 3rd! Is that keeper still suspended?

At the end of the day if you win the B cup, you just get to deal with people asking why you didn't compete for A cup if you're so great.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All blacks 3 - 2 coyotes. We conceded goals 2-3 off set pieces which were dealt with horribly that's why we lost plain n simple. We scored one cracker of a volley and another off a turnover deep in the rmd end. Rmds first goal was on the counter due to a bad pass and the guy still had a bit to do but took his opportunity well. All blacks are decent but it's a good thing we play unlimited subs or they'd be fcuked... At the end of the day we were our own enemies and weren't good enough in the back. Rmd play for the tight games and close wins and set up for it from the start with one striker and trying to win off set pieces and just mucking it out, whatever gets the job done i guess. they stuck to their game plan and it worked out for them.. I know that a 'div 2' fvsl team is just as good as Richmond best.

Officiating last night was BRUTAL! (for both sides) Maybe had the officials worried less about the color of everyone's spandex matching their shorts and more about the game and making the right calls at the right times I'm sure the game would have been much better..... I would love to see the notes the assessor made for the officials as I'm sure he had plenty to say ....

Good luck to the all remaining, I guess the only good coming from last nights loss is that we don't have to go to comox....

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
(edit)

And ya, it's B Cup. Enjoy it and if you win, then great. If not...at least you are with your buddies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see the coyotes out of it and JJ should now stroke it in the shower instead of in this thread

First of all no ones stroking anything and FYI dynamo squeaking out a pk win vs a 6th place div 3 team is very impressive. You wanna check out their accomplishments go over to the fvsl website n see what they've won this year... Third place in the league (because stolo was forced to forfeit last bunch of games) and I think they lost in their cup competitions....but I'm sure they'll hold their own vs Sarajevo who beat the fan favourite 'tigers'....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0