Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup draw is April 2. I believe the participants will be as follows:

VMSL
Sarajevo FC
Ajyal Tigers
Meraloma FC
Rino's Fury

FVSL
Surrey FC Coyotes
Port Moody SC Blues
Langley FC Dynamo
Westcoast FC Celtic

VISL
Comox Valley United
Prospect Lake SC Lakers
Campbell River Golden Wings

RSSL
Richmond All-Blacks
Richmond Athletics
FC DSBH Kelevra

BMSL
South Burnaby Fighting Irish
Europa FC

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BMSA - Burnaby Men's Soccer Association, just because you're too fackin' lazy to look it up.

You're welcome. Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do the VMSL teams look? Are Coyotes favourites as they were runners up last year?

i would put my money on ajyal tigers...these Arabs got lots of oil money lol...they have had a payroll since div 3 and they just keep adding better players..their only loss was the last game of the season and they already clinched the division so they played all their shite players....i cant wait tell we play them in div 1 next year....good luck to everyone

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice to be able to hear the draw live, but this is poorly done, no video or nothing. Just someone typing on a screen lol. Does anyone know if all games are on the Island or is it just whoevers home then the Finals in Victoria, or are all games at the host city?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice to be able to hear the draw live, but this is poorly done, no video or nothing. Just someone typing on a screen lol. Does anyone know if all games are on the Island or is it just whoevers home then the Finals in Victoria, or are all games at the host city?

For each match up before the final, first team listed is the home team. The Finals are all on one day in Victoria.

Here's the B Draw:

Comox Valley United v. SB Fighting Irish

Bby Hotspurs FC v. PMSC Blues

Surrey FC coyotes v. DSBH

Richmond Athletics v. Richmond All Blacks

Prospect Lake Lakers v. Meraloma FC

Langley FC Dyanmo v. Campbell River

Ajyal Tigers v. Westcoast Celtic

Rino's Fury v. Sarajevo

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
For each match up before the final, first team listed is the home team. The Finals are all on one day in Victoria.

Here's the B Draw:

Comox Valley United v. SB Fighting Irish

Bby Hotspurs FC v. PMSC Blues

Surrey FC coyotes v. DSBH

Richmond Athletics v. Richmond All Blacks

Prospect Lake Lakers v. Meraloma FC

Langley FC Dyanmo v. Campbell River

Ajyal Tigers v. Westcoast Celtic

Rino's Fury v. Sarajevo

Some interesting games. I don't like the fact that teams from the same league play each other in the first round, but guess it makes it more interesting.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone post the entire draw, I meant the full tree

My post has the games in order. Just draw a tree and write the matchups in. You are in the top half, and if you win play the winner of the Richmond derby.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some interesting games. I don't like the fact that teams from the same league play each other in the first round, but guess it makes it more interesting.

Totally agree that it's a shame there are so many intra-league matchups. We would have been much happier seeing some new faces, but at least if we play you we know that we have to have our best defensive players mark Allan, Habib, and Murtada :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0