Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear JJ,

I think what everyone is trying to say is Eat :shite: and :faded-rose:.

:heart:
Everyone in the World

Instead if worrying about me you should be concerned with your big game next weekend, would be a real shame if you lost to a div 2 side.....

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Instead if worrying about me you should be concerned with your big game next weekend, would be a real shame if you lost to a div 2 side.....

Your right...

Of course the real shame would have been losing in the quarterfinals, because then every one of my posts in this B Cup forum would have seemed like a desperate attempt to be relevant.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since the coyotes lost by a much smaller margin that automatically makes them the 2nd best team in the province right?

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, there wasn't much separating the Dynamo and Sarajevo. A lucky corner kick straight in and a top class strike from 20 yrds out off the post and in were the sarajevo goals (both in the first half). After those strikes, I felt the dynamo were the better team especially in the half even when down a man. The game was close but finishing was the difference.

Dynamo had a clear break away, a shot that hit the inside of both posts, a couple clear shots inside the 12 yard box and a few scrambles that easily could have tied the game. Although credit to Sarajevo who are a quality side.

Aside. shocking game by the assistant ref who thought he was the referee in charge and tried calling every foul.

This is why your name here is super sub!! next........

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the All-Blacks. The newest, and therefore best QUAD winners!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the All-Blacks. The newest, and therefore best QUAD winners!

Wrong. Richmond Town QUAD will ALWAYS be the best because it was the FIRST of its' kind. But well done, All-Blacks nonethless. A great feat even though it was second. :) ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh but Burnsie, a couple of us played on the All Blacks masters as well and actually had the HEXA this year with the extra league and playoff titles ;-)

And technically I was part of it then........as I played 30 minutes in two games for the Old-Blacks. :D Well done, All-Blacks, for setting a new standard in Senior Men's Soccer. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0