Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done.

I guess the Coyotes have some free time now. Maybe JJ will schedule a friendly with Ajyal Tigers since he was so looking forward to playing them. :p

Hey Dezza,

How did the rinos even qualify for the B cup? They finished 4th in 2c and didn't even win the cup? Just wondering

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dezza,

How did the rinos even qualify for the B cup? They finished 4th in 2c and didn't even win the cup? Just wondering

We finished tied for 2nd actually, and we got Gastown's spot because they're just really nice guys and thought we would make better use of it.

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
All blacks 3 - 2 coyotes. We conceded goals 2-3 off set pieces which were dealt with horribly that's why we lost plain n simple. We scored one cracker of a volley and another off a turnover deep in the rmd end. Rmds first goal was on the counter due to a bad pass and the guy still had a bit to do but took his opportunity well. All blacks are decent but it's a good thing we play unlimited subs or they'd be fcuked... At the end of the day we were our own enemies and weren't good enough in the back. Rmd play for the tight games and close wins and set up for it from the start with one striker and trying to win off set pieces and just mucking it out, whatever gets the job done i guess. they stuck to their game plan and it worked out for them.. I know that a 'div 2' fvsl team is just as good as Richmond best.

Officiating last night was BRUTAL! (for both sides) Maybe had the officials worried less about the color of everyone's spandex matching their shorts and more about the game and making the right calls at the right times I'm sure the game would have been much better..... I would love to see the notes the assessor made for the officials as I'm sure he had plenty to say ....

Good luck to the all remaining, I guess the only good coming from last nights loss is that we don't have to go to comox....

As it turns out you are not quite as good as Richmond's best this year. You can however take solus in the fact that over 209 minutes and 40 seconds of game time you held a lead for a grand total of 0 minutes and 0 seconds. Maybe your time spent making excuses on TTP would be better spent working on heading soccer balls and defending corner kicks. Those skills may not be required in FVSL Div. 2 but I bet they are in Div. 1.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all no ones stroking anything and FYI dynamo squeaking out a pk win vs a 6th place div 3 team is very impressive. You wanna check out their accomplishments go over to the fvsl website n see what they've won this year... Third place in the league (because stolo was forced to forfeit last bunch of games) and I think they lost in their cup competitions....but I'm sure they'll hold their own vs Sarajevo who beat the fan favourite 'tigers'....

Schedule doesn't show cards. We came back down a man to win in PK's. In my mind that 6th place div 3 island team was better than your coyotes. But no need to justify, this is "B Cup" after all. The Dynamo are enjoying the extended season they've been having, playing different teams.

Jack-off Jimmy Jones says, "No ones stroking anything, you wanna check out our accomplishments go to the fvsl website and see how shitty everyone else is." blah blah blah

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond Town 2000 Quad winners.....nothing else to really say. Well done, All-Blacks.....once again proving the Richmond Premier League is the best in the Province. Well in, Boys.

Uncle Heavy

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Jacknwack, you sound like a spoiled child. Take your lumps and GTFO. You got beat, no need for excuses. "Aw we didn't have all our guys! the ref was bad! they sat back on defence!' what a dustbag. and just so we're clear. Richmond league only open to richmond teams. Total pop: 200 thou. Fraser Valley league open to any fv teams. Total pop: a cool million +. So quit your yapping. Just because a league is called a premier league, doesn't make it a premier league. For example, you call yourself coyotes, but all I see is you whining like a mangy dog.

Sidenote: isn't burnaby's top divsion sending teams into the B Cup as well? Gimme a break!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to nitpick ya (and I do NOT play for any Surrey team) there may only be 200,000 in Richmond, but how many teams? There may be 1m in FV but how many teams? What I am saying is that while Richmond has 200,000, they have less teams so talent is more centralized. As opposed to FVSL where you can have talent spread amongst dozens of teams throughout the divisions.

That being said, how many people live in Honduras? 8-1.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond Town 2000 Quad winners.....nothing else to really say. Well done, All-Blacks.....once again proving the Richmond Premier League is the best in the Province. Well in, Boys.

Wow , after beating us in only the quarters they're the best in the province?

Why does richmond even have a team in the vmsl ? Should just play in the mighty Richmond premier league maybe then they can at least make it to the provincials .... If they can get by the mighty all blacks :rolleyes:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Jacknwack, you sound like a spoiled child. Take your lumps and GTFO. You got beat, no need for excuses. "Aw we didn't have all our guys! the ref was bad! they sat back on defence!' what a dustbag. and just so we're clear. Richmond league only open to richmond teams. Total pop: 200 thou. Fraser Valley league open to any fv teams. Total pop: a cool million +. So quit your yapping. Just because a league is called a premier league, doesn't make it a premier league. For example, you call yourself coyotes, but all I see is you whining like a mangy dog.

Sidenote: isn't burnaby's top divsion sending teams into the B Cup as well? Gimme a break!

Read the fcuking post before you talk out of your ass. Midweek game, couple days notice, both teams will be missing guys, nothing new, refs were bad but equally bad, you guys were yelling at him as much as us... Don't know if you remember the a pretty malicious tackle from your guy which was a foul and you guys were whining it was not, our guy does something not too different and wins the ball near the end of the match and you guys to nuts...

the guys rmd had on the field were class except for the odd douchebag or two and I'm certain anyone of our opponents will say the same with our squad.

As far as sitting back on defense, like I said earlier you guys had a game plan and stuck with it, it worked for you. Good job. Not making excuses just stating facts. You guys barely beat us but you beat us, not many other teams did. congrats, you got two more games to go, go out and show the province why the Richmond league is the best ! :rolleyes:

Run forest run....

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ,

Richmond has a team in the VMSL because their club obviously wishes to compete at the highest possible level of play that the Lower Mainland has to offer. They've had an extremely dissapointing run this year but I don't doubt that they'll bounce back next season. They are well organized club and draw some of the best talent that Richmond has to offer.

The Richmond League is an entirely different ball game. The level of play in their "premier division" is not comparible to the same divisions in the VMSL or FVSL. The Richmond premier division has games every Friday night and there's absolutely no travel outside of Richmond. The league has space available for any of those teams who would like a free ride into the b-bracket of the provincial tournament.

Best of luck to the final 4.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ,

Richmond has a team in the VMSL because their club obviously wishes to compete at the highest possible level of play that the Lower Mainland has to offer. They've had an extremely dissapointing run this year but I don't doubt that they'll bounce back next season. They are well organized club and draw some of the best talent that Richmond has to offer.

The Richmond League is an entirely different ball game. The level of play in their "premier division" is not comparible to the same divisions in the VMSL or FVSL. The Richmond premier division has games every Friday night and there's absolutely no travel outside of Richmond. The league has space available for any of those teams who would like a free ride into the b-bracket of the provincial tournament.

Best of luck to the final 4.

Note the sarcastic smiley at the end...good luck Sunday.

Uncle Heavy

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't play for the all-blacks. I don't even play soccer. I just googled world's smarmiest degenerate, and your post came up. I just had to comment. Its my compulsive nature.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow , after beating us in only the quarters they're the best in the province?

Why does richmond even have a team in the vmsl ? Should just play in the mighty Richmond premier league maybe then they can at least make it to the provincials .... If they can get by the mighty all blacks :rolleyes:

Jimmy, I didn't say that......the QUAD team of 2000 was and always will be the first to do so and will always be the best team ever......A or B.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0