Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol. He thinks he is The Broker...your the man for the rossoneri. Good luck to you guys as well. Here's hoping to seeing you guys in the semis. I'm sure your lot would love to see Milad and Robbie and exchange pleasantries.

TA

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
29 rumour has it that you will be on making a juniour 29 duties this summer?;) That's why it's unsure about your Italian league duties!!:D BTW good luck in the BC's.

p.s. Does that mean I'm out for Italian league this year?

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is this thing called Google :) Search Bear Mountain City Centre Stadium - its your first search result.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just back from the Cowichan vs Inter game. Inter 3 - 1. Must say that the officiating was substantially less than AVG. Man in the middle had a tough game. Wondering if he was being assessed? Cowichan goes up 1 - 0 and Inter almost immediately responds 1 - 1 at half. Cowichan goalie can't continue to play with a bad back so their outside back sees action in the pipes. Ref makes a questionable peno call for Cowichan which is saved. Ref then gives a Cowichan forward 2 yellows in the same play and is sent off. Inter scores 2 more and that was that. I know we have had some tough ones over in Van but I have never seen an officiating display like that....ever. Give the Inter boys credit for not getting into it with the ref. Unlucky to Cowichan. The home field ref was not of their side today. I guess the good thing is he was equally bad both ways.

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2 - POMO 0

Tough fought match with some rough stuff but cooler heads prevailed at the end of the day. ACBC got one off a fortunate bounce, and a second on a PK.

Kudos to the ACBC player who at the end of the game had the nerve to yell at the POMO Players; "First Place aint shite, suckers" or something along those lines. Just a FYI, we came second; glad your educated enough to read the standings.

Best of luck to all remaining teams.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI....That player was refering to how we finnished 1st last year and were bounced first round and this year we finnished 3rd and won our first game...but, you are right that he is not educated enough to read the standings where you finnished 2nd above us.

Coachless

Nov 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough loss for the Gunners tonight, taking nothing away from ACBC, but we just didn't play well for the full 90. Three games against them this season, and we played well for half a game in each. That just doesn't get it down against good teams. After such a promising run in the League, we came up well short in both the Pakenham and Provincials. We just seem to have lost the thread a bit the last 1/4 of the season. Hopefully a good learning for next year.

Best of luck to Rich and the ACBC boys the rest of the way.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3 - GH 1

First ever provincial cup win for our club and we definetly deserved the result today. Milad and Robbie showed why they are two of the best players in the province as they created problems for GH all game. We have our two best defenders suspended for 4 provincial cup games each but the guys that filled in for them didn't look out of place one bit. TK got fouled for a pk to set up our first goal and he was his usual self all game creating chance after chance. The guy has lead our team all year and today was no different. UBC is a good team and it should be a good game next weekend.

On a side note....We won the unofficial Pacific Cup today. :)

TA

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3 - GH 1

First ever provincial cup win for our club and we definetly deserved the result today. Milad and Robbie showed why they are two of the best players in the province as they created problems for GH all game. We have our two best defenders suspended for 4 provincial cup games each but the guys that filled in for them didn't look out of place one bit. TK got fouled for a pk to set up our first goal and he was his usual self all game creating chance after chance. The guy has lead our team all year and today was no different. UBC is a good team and it should be a good game next weekend.

On a side note....We won the unofficial Pacific Cup today. :)

TA
go to bed get some sleep,TA said it right ,GH was not a pushover!the play & style that poco plays at times looked very classy,not the best start but second half was a different story with the right post saving GH on two ocassions,poco will do some damage as they seem to be peaking at the rite time!
motm in my eves was the chinner ,as he made play after play after play
thanks for the grey goose MM,TA
BORED ?was that u viewing from the rec. ctr hot tub?

sid;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Agree you won the Pacific Cup...What happens on the field has nothing to do with what you do off the field...PERIOD!
But Hey ...What do I know...What I think means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0