Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

Go smoke some more drugs. If you got the shutout you deserved the win. What the fack does that mean when you weren't even at the game. Our goalie got a shutout as well. I don't believe they got a shot on net for the entire 120 minutes. JTL

JTL, You're barking up the wrong tree mate....SirM is giving credit to friends of his as they got the job done and are moving on, it's got nothing to do with you !

Somewhat like " not so gorgeous " Gorge did to us.... It sucks to lose, we share your misery, as we also had a shot at the treble.

As for Gorge, full credit to those guys.... they caught us off guard with a touch of the unknown in my opinion and by the time we adjusted the grouse grind was on.... I can see them making the final and possibly winning it all, let's face it.... nobody else has put three past us all season.

West Van on the other hand.... we were due for a bad game, our last loss was 1-0 to Westside back in November so all in all it's been a great season for us, winning the double but falling a little short at the last hurdle:(:(

All the best to what's left in the competition, Who knows now ?

Cheers to the lads at West Van, at the end of the day... we'll give anybody a game:)

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Whitehart. It is definitely sour grapes. We didn't lose this year so it's a tough pill to swallow. Lets set up a preseason exhibition game next year and have a barby afterwards. We can compare trophies.

Cheers.

JTL

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

Go smoke some more drugs. If you got the shutout you deserved the win. What the fack does that mean when you weren't even at the game. Our goalie got a shutout as well. I don't believe they got a shot on net for the entire 120 minutes.

Anyways, I have never been in such a onesided game where the better team lost. They gave up in the second half and we couldn't finish our dinner. Fack me, we have played better teams in the fvsl.

We'll just hold our heads high and move forward and start preparing for next year's provincials. Best of luck to Columbus and all of the rest of the teams.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

JTL

Sounds to me like your keeper couldn't get it done. I mean he had no shots in regulation and couldn't get it done when it counted. Seems fair, you guys didn't deserve it....stir stir Masters is the new Div.2 seems to be where all the passion is.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
give your head a shake JTL.....the game is over!........all I've read is you guys whining about the loss.......we did what we had to do to get the win with a depleted line up......the bottom line is we're moving and you are not.

Sarge, thank goodness you had a depleted lineup. Not sure we could have had that close a game with your full lineup.
From what i gathered, the Golden Boot was on the bench too so i guess we got lucky there.
You guys moved the ball well, and we had to make some adjustments early for a different style of play than we are used to, but we did it quickly and rolled along.

Enjoyed the game as i'm sure did the many fans who watched. Wish we could play a few more games against the upper echelons of the VMSL throughout the year. Great competition.

I think most of us feel it's what we didn't do, rather than what you did to get the win thats why there's so much whining. But there's always going to be a difference of opinion from each side.

Think of how disspapointed you'd be if you lost to us. Would the VMSL ever let you live it down? ;)

We're sorry, but it still hurts.

Coulda, and shoulda, but didn't. Cheers till next season.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds to me like your keeper couldn't get it done. I mean he had no shots in regulation and couldn't get it done when it counted. Seems fair, you guys didn't deserve it....stir stir Masters is the new Div.2 seems to be where all the passion is.

Poco keeper was outstanding in the PK - stopping 2.

Congrats to Columbus and the other teams.

Good Job HJ, good luck in the Semi.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Screw you Bulljive, you son of a bitch! You weren't there! You don't know what happened. How the hell do you think you can just......... ;)

Seriously though, our keeper hasn't had much work all season and made 2 brilliant saves in the PK's. Can't ask for more than that from him. And he's still dissapointed that he didn't save more. Cheers to Trev, well done.

On the other side, the other Trev for Columbus made some great saves to keep it at zero's. Got a piece of everything on net. Cheers to him as well.

Stellar play from both i thought

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

Go smoke some more drugs. If you got the shutout you deserved the win. What the fack does that mean when you weren't even at the game. Our goalie got a shutout as well. I don't believe they got a shot on net for the entire 120 minutes.

Anyways, I have never been in such a onesided game where the better team lost. They gave up in the second half and we couldn't finish our dinner. Fack me, we have played better teams in the fvsl.

We'll just hold our heads high and move forward and start preparing for next year's provincials. Best of luck to Columbus and all of the rest of the teams.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

JTL

Jeezus. That is gracious:rolleyes:. Columbus normally gives up goals, so for them to get the shutout is a good thing for them.

Congratulations to Columbus on the clean sheet, the win, and getting to the semis while very short staffed.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TeamStarter is it true that he might be going over to the dark side and bejoining the Pork Chops, seeing as you guys will be under new management next season??

On a sad note rumour has it that SCK has just played his last game.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

JTL

Congrats to Columbus on a huge win with only 11 players, i also heard that 3 of those players should not of been in the line up due to injuries.

Congrats to the Columbus Coach who has done it all year with 11-13 players. IT will be a tough call this year between Sir M and Sir R for the TOP coach of the YEAR Award...

PS: Just for your information JAck the Lad Sir M and the boyz beat Columbus twice this year 6-0 and 6-0.. Maybe you should Private Message Sir M and find out his secrets :)

Also Congrats to POCO on a great season. I heard you guys were the class act out in the fraser valley.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Whitehart. It is definitely sour grapes. We didn't lose this year so it's a tough pill to swallow. Lets set up a preseason exhibition game next year and have a barby afterwards. We can compare trophies.

Cheers.

JTL

Jack our trophies suck, yours are probably way better. I think VMSL has had an over 35 Division for the last five years or so, and these still say West Coast Over Thirties League on both of them. Plus the league trophy is cheap and falling apart.

As far as todays game goes....I am going to go with Surrey United in a close one. I think grass will be the difference.

Muzz's and Nuke's tempers could be a factor though.

Sir M

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that Sir M. I have calmed down now.

Bulljive, anytime your Div. 4 team wants an exhibition game just let me know. We'll give you 6 goals.

JTL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta,

Correction...it was 4-0 and 6-0.

Insignificant details now. Columbus are in the semis and West Van are out.

Good luck to all teams, and may the best teams win.

Watch out for Gorge, especially if they make the final.

PS...You have to love the BCs. None of the first place teams or cup winners from any of the leagues make the semis this year.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever.

Let's get back on topic...

Poco totally deserved to win that game over Columbus.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TeamStarter is it true that he might be going over to the dark side and bejoining the Pork Chops, seeing as you guys will be under new management next season??

I think he is weighing up his options, if he wanted to come to the pork chops he wouldv'e been there this season. By the way Conductor, what is your mailing address as an inside source has leaked out an incentive full offer for you to come back home and lead the pork chops to the desired land.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0