Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 in regulation. We had a goal called back in extra time. They sat back and hoped for PK's.
We missed our opportunities and they really didn't have any.

Gutted right now.

We lost it.

Sorry to hear that Yoda, you guys had a great year and really should be in the semis next week. Bitter taste. Was hoping for a POCO v DELTA Final.:)

HJ

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in the end it really doesn't matter how you win......a win is a win.....it was a big one for us considering we had barely enough healthy bodies to field a line up......we definitely missed Kevin Colbow up front today.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, sorry to hear JTL and the boys. I was planning to come watch but couldn't make it. I think we've all been on the end of similar defeats. Oh, it hurts, even us old boys!! Great season for you and we'll battle again in the fall.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry SirM I misread that post. I thought you were saying that they deserved the win.
My bad

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh? Just congratulating some guys I have come to know over the years.

Exactly - Well done PoCo then. :D

Good to hear about the likes of Stu Gray having a monster game.
Coming back to the Ladner Summer League this year sonno? ;)

That said, good stuff Jonesy on keeping the clean sheet.
If all accounts are true, you obviously did your job in spades bro. :)
Scotland O-38s again, yes? :cool:

Come on Surrey United

And great job Delta United!
FVSLforever

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, there were 2 cleansheets tonight. I know its the lowly FVSL but we still haven't been scored on since Dec 4th.

I unfortunately like to think that we shite the bed rather than they did there job.

Difference of opinion I guess.

Still absolutely gutted with result.

Hours later and we r still contemplating what should ha ve been.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, my good man, I hear ya bud.
I know you're gutted after a great year.

Trevor is a lad who I've gone to war with which is why I complimented him.
No disrespect to your Keeps.

Not to keep dropping names but a good friend of mine Keith Izatt said to us all once in the changeroom one day in a Masters game screaming and yelling at each other at half time about our shite performance:

"Lads, you do realize we're well past it eh?"

Those are words that I'll never forget.

Anyone who plays at this level at our age should be congratulated.

Cheers,
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Fcuking Christ.

After all that I forgot to say unlucky to my friends at West Van.
A fantastic season unfortunately caught short on the big prize.

Class acts and personally thought you'd be there to the end.

Over and out,
Cheerleaderforever

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I must say that I didn't have the oppurtunity to see any of the Masters games today. As I had the dire duty of working the real soccer game going on today Whitecaps FC vs AC St. Louis:rolleyes:. In all honesty I can't believe the scores. A few people I know watched the Poco game and as everyone has reported Columbus basically got away with stealing a victory! Or should I say T Jones stole a victory! Congrats to Columbus as they are still the champs until someone finds a way to knock them out. WV, I can't believe it, was Sasha the ref? I geuss Columbus is on to something as the last 2 reinging Champs from VMSL Masters, Sapp and WV who were heavy favourites both were knocked out unexpectedly in the BC's. Would like to hear the Delta vs VT report, as like all of you losers today, this is the same feeling Roma had last week in losing out on PK's to VT. Like RF stated congrats to all of those that still play, but at the end of the day losing still feels the shits!! Good luck to everyone still in it!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's only Masters, Yoda. Go have a wank and everything will be good. Remember we were all better players at one point in our lives. :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's only Masters, Yoda. Go have a wank and everything will be good. Remember we were all better players at one point in our lives. :D

I prefer to think that i'm in my prime right now. ;) But it is still just Masters.

~just partially gutted now.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Very disappointed in Westvans performance, they had a easy route to the final and choked when it came down to it. They were the top team in the VMSL and it looked like they blew their load way too early once again. (As predicted by snake eyes after WV spanked them during the season). On a sad note rumour has it that SCK has just played his last game.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, congrats to the Champs, and especially to the two Franks, Kevin and yourself. If your team got a shutout you for sure deserved the win. Way to go Columbus.

Sir M,

Go smoke some more drugs. If you got the shutout you deserved the win. What the fack does that mean when you weren't even at the game. Our goalie got a shutout as well. I don't believe they got a shot on net for the entire 120 minutes.

Anyways, I have never been in such a onesided game where the better team lost. They gave up in the second half and we couldn't finish our dinner. Fack me, we have played better teams in the fvsl.

We'll just hold our heads high and move forward and start preparing for next year's provincials. Best of luck to Columbus and all of the rest of the teams.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

JTL

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
give your head a shake JTL.....the game is over!........all I've read is you guys whining about the loss.......we did what we had to do to get the win with a depleted line up......the bottom line is we're moving and you are not.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4 VT 2 ( AET )

1 up VT on a pk call about 20 in to 1st half and we tie it up with an absolute cracker from 30 yds out by Glenny O.

With the wind at our backs in the 2nd half we carried most of the play and went up a goal on a well taken close range shot. With about about 20 mins left they score from 25 out with a looping shot over Nibblers head. I think that was there second shot on goal. We can't finish the game so we go to OT where I think they started to sag and we potted two in the 2nd frame of OT. Game over.

They worked hard and got stuck in and did not make anything easy all day.

Yoda,JTL, Bored: Delta had a challenging year and compared to last couple not as successful. Two years ago we lost to VT in OT in 1st round of BC's, last year we are bounced in quarterfinals by WV while being in the toughest bracket of draw. This year we get into the semi's and you might say WTF?

Well I am gonna name drop now. :knvb: but I remember Paul Dolan saying last year before the pk's against Sapperton: "Boys, get a grip this is Old Man's soccer".

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0