Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As reported, Westside 2-0 BRM.

Our dream is over.

But we were in it until the end I thought and were a little 'unlucky' not to get one of the shouts for hand ball.

A pretty even affair that couldn't have been pretty for the spectators.

Good lads on Westside... tried to get Smallsy sent off but the ref wouldn't bite :)

Columbus, Westside has a wee Scottish lad in the middle of the park - his name is Keith according to Ballbaby.

:)

Good luck to the remaining 4 teams.

Cheers,

Regs.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus, Westside has a wee Scottish lad in the middle of the park - his name is Keith according to Ballbaby.

Cheers,

Regs.

Yeah we were warned about him also. He doesn't like the rough stuff. Trouble is we couldn't catch him to kick him:eek: He does move the ball well.

Regs, game wasn't as bad as you thought to watch.Good day out watching!

Except for the parking ticket, because of Rene.:eek: Deducting $21 from his next fees:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As reported, Westside 2-0 BRM.

Our dream is over.

But we were in it until the end I thought and were a little 'unlucky' not to get one of the shouts for hand ball.

A pretty even affair that couldn't have been pretty for the spectators.

Good lads on Westside... tried to get Smallsy sent off but the ref wouldn't bite :)

Good luck to the remaining 4 teams.

Cheers,

Regs.

Westside is going all the way. With guys like Keith, they can't lose. He listens to what he is told and everyone loves players like that.:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Except for the parking ticket, because of Rene.:eek: Deducting $21 from his next fees:D

Glad i wasn't the only one.

Still can't believe Ballbaby pulled that. I think he felt guilty though cuz he just turned and punted the ball back to the Westside defensemen.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that Sir M. I have calmed down now.

Bulljive, anytime your Div. 4 team wants an exhibition game just let me know. We'll give you 6 goals.

JTL

I know one thing JTL you have never beaten us and you have never scored on us. You only score in blowouts. I on the other hand scored on both occasions.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M:

Yes, the trophies still say WCOTSL on them. They were not cheap; SCP had to open his wallet to pay for those.:D While you're at it, ask WA what happened to the other Masters' golden boot and divisional trophies the VMSL inherited...

stir stir stir...

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he is weighing up his options, if he wanted to come to the pork chops he wouldv'e been there this season. By the way Conductor, what is your mailing address as an inside source has leaked out an incentive full offer for you to come back home and lead the pork chops to the desired land.

Teamster,

What's the desired land? Fish and whining soccer players :D:eek::wa:

Conductor,

Any truth to this desire?

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs.

Rumour has it that the 'wee Scottish lad' has been doing some research and it turns out he may infact be of Spanish decent!

POCO...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kinda looks like all 3 penno calls were legit?

Notty, you're a thug!

:D

Last edited:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please note a time change in the first game.
and then a 3 hour break between first and second games. :rolleyes:

May 2nd - TownCentre East
WestSide vs Columbus
10:00am (Note time change)

Delta vs Gorge
3:00pm

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians have never played your shite team. You didn't answer my question.

JTL

You change your name every fukcing year. Am I worried about playing your masters team, give me a break. And we both know a summer exhibition isn't to legitimate. But sure we will play you guys in August and share a few pints but only if you promise to fukcing get over yourself.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ran into into a Columbus player today. I din't realize that they went down to ten men, Kolbow could not walk on the field, and they had a 50 year old center back playing up front, solo.

And to quote him about the team they beat, "they are not very good, they are all just very young".

I also hear that Columbus will be even shorter staffed this coming weekend.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes later in the second half they had a second yellow to a player who got sent off.
Not sure he was solo up there, they had a couple guys up with him i believe, maybe after going to 10 they left him alone. Hose or Sarge could probably clarify. They had a blonde haired guy up front for a while. I know cuz i couldn't budge him.

Would expect nothing more than that to be said being an FVSL team.
Oddly i thought the same thing when we watched them against Sapp. Minus the young part. :D
Guess we had our chance then to beat them when they were understaffed but good thing we'll always be younger. :)

Should be no problem for Westside this weekend.

I ran into nto a Columbus player today. I din't realize that they went down to ten men, Kolbow could not walk on the field, and they had a 50 year old center back playing up front, solo.

And to quote him about the team they beat, "they are not very good, they are all just very young".

I also hear that Columbus will be even shorter staffed this coming weekend.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw that video and that commentator was making things up! Half the people he mentioned from West Van didn't even dress!

Quite entertaining though.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes later in the second half they had a second yellow to a player who got sent off.
Not sure he was solo up there, they had a couple guys up with him i believe, maybe after going to 10 they left him alone. Hose or Sarge could probably clarify. They had a blonde haired guy up front for a while. I know cuz i couldn't budge him.

Would expect nothing more than that to be said being an FVSL team.
Oddly i thought the same thing when we watched them against Sapp. Minus the young part. :D
Guess we had our chance then to beat them when they were understaffed but good thing we'll always be younger. :)

Should be no problem for Westside this weekend.

I think the 2nd yellow was in OT.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0