Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Civic Strike(s)...

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had contemplated removing it, because I had posted it after reading his first comments, but decided against it due to the flow of union, leftist sewage that followed. To his credit, he is more literate than your average unionist.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um Backline what the **** is a scalar energy weapon?

Scalar Waves were discovered by a scottish mathematician (James Clerk Maxwell) in the 1800's, but Nicola Tesla developed the applications used today in Scalar weapons, Tesla Shields, and Interferiometry.

Google : "12 things you should know about Scalar weapons" and "The wood pecker grid"

Be warned, this stuff is very technical, and if you understand it, you will lie awake in bed at night... like I do.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough Bronco, and well done for pointing that out. You are a right leaning concervative, so at the end of the day, you are always correct.

Except when discussing hockey matters.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The City of Vancouver strikes have officially ended today! Locals 15, 1004 and 391 have all accepeted the contracts that were recommend upon (some with a lil tweaking) by Mr. Foley.

At this time i'd like to thank all my friends on here for their support during that period. I hope we can continue with our friendship as it was before the labour dispute!!! Especially my good friend Bronco!!! If it wasn't for your kind words during the strike, i don't think i would have made it thru the past 12 weeks!!! :rolleyes:

Now back to work.... :D

PS And yes it was worth going on strike!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0