Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2006 Division 2 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way, where is Cariboo school turf ? Surely one of the school marms out there can let me know. How about it Keeper ?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The past couple of years I believe it has been the final four from VMSL div2 that have been invited but who knows this year. Final 2 for sure will go.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is largely irrelevant as concerns the Knights. All the dad types wil not be allowed to go anyway. The problem with being "experienced ", is that most have families to deal with.
Of course, there is also the issue with the other half who only want to golf. Two shots of scotch/tequila before each par three tee shot etc... Perhaps we will try to arrange a B cup golf tourney as well.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dr.j said:
By the way, where is Cariboo school turf ? Surely one of the school marms out there can let me know. How about it Keeper ?

It's in Burnaby next to Cariboo High school. The field is located between parallel streets, Armstrong and 16th. The major cross street is Cumberland. You can get field access off Armstrong Ave. If you are coming off the highway, take the Cariboo exit, drive south up Cariboo Hill road, make a right on Armstrong (located at the top of the hill) then drive past the elementary school and it's right by the church on the right hand side.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have posted a Google Earth photo, but with my limited Jedi and computer skills, I thought I would settle for words using the keyboard...sorry...:(

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those teams going to the provincials, it looks like they were rescheduled for June 9, 10, and 11th (in Victoria). Maybe if I try real hard I can get the couple who are getting married on the 10th to reschedule their wedding and then I can go to both events. :(

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
added twist this year from BCSA due to all the controversy in last year's B Cup. No teams are allowed pickups this year.

Nice. Some teams will have 7 players going.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour that during the break in cup play some of the Westside Knights celebrated their 50th birthdays. If this is true congrats on reaching the half century milestone. hahahahahah

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Dapotato these days I wonder. Did he finally fulfill his destiny and reach his inevitable outcome......OVERDOSE. I hope his one training with NK didn't make him exceed his cardiovascular capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts