Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2006 Division 2 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at what I started once again.

Watcher spare yourself...look what your mouth did to our goalie. You best be fixing that one.
Secondly stop copying the way I post, you know as much as one would like to rant about my level of education, it seems to me that at one point or another everyone has taken a piece of my ways.:rolleyes:

As for the Keeper thinking if you had your strikers thats true but you didn't and lost as did we. So who cares wah wah wah:wa:

So let me so kindly slow it down for all;

Fcbiteyah talks about nothing but himself;
While Keeper crys with his boots on the shelf;
Watcher asks for me to disappear;
After he scores,his first in a year;
So quit your crying,braging and thinking your Van de Sar;
I just took the biggest piss by far:wa:

**The connections have been made for those slower than average***:eek:

G-Strang

Jan 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha wow there's new drama in the soap opera which is TTP. I oughta come on here more often.:) As for VMSL awards go, if there was one for most amount of scary moments caused by a goalkeeper I would gladly accept

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
5th back ... You feel I'm over the top. Is it my poems you don't like? Or is it the success of that Div one team NK that bothers you?

Definitely the poems. I played against your team a few years back. It didn't look like a div 1 team at that time but I guess things have changed. Do you have to take every opportunity to advertise it on here though?

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
First off Keeper your the whinny bitch....Quit your wah wah our team blows and im Captain Stain....NK won promotion, NK made it to the finals for the 2nd time in a row..yah we lost big fuking deal..were going to provincials thats that.

You, what are you doing... posting on ttp when you have nothing you say because your not us...your are a L- o-s- e- r

Secondly davey_bc im sorry were you in div 2 this year or div 1..You obviously shouldn't give advice because look at you now...sorry ass loser..im sure we can deal with the huge changes.

Fcbitesyah...you should stop talking about yourself..wow

Watcher you scored...so that means you have 2 goals in 2 years??

Victoria count down comense...

Correction, You are going to the B provincials idiot. There is a huge difference. Otherwise known as the special olympic cup. Good luck you fcking retard.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
davey_bc said:
Correction, You are going to the B provincials idiot. There is a huge difference. Otherwise known as the special olympic cup. Good luck you fcking retard.

Where are you going Davey_b1tch?
I was talking about the provincials which we qualified for.Did I specify hmm No. So before you call me a fcuking retard realize this:

1.You did qualify and are just like us.
2.You didnt qualify and are worse off than a retard( most likely this one)
3. You play in div 2 still so go fcuk yourself.
4.Just some joe blow who writes on this ttp thread aka no life bum.

Which one are you RETARD...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0