Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2006 Division 2 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jealousy? Not at all. Hater? Of your excuses? Absolutely.

NK had a very successful season, and I congratulate you for it.
However, all year you guys have been spouting off that you're all this, and you're all that. No one can beat us, we're the sh!t, blah, blah, blah. Now you have been in the most important game of the cup and you make nothing but excuses. Ever think that they were just plain better than you?

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
perhaps they were, I dont' know, I was not there, perhaps ....they won good for them, all I really care for is that we got promoted, that was my number one goal and of course my other goal was to get my self to be like the old me and I've acomplished that in the last 9 or 10 games of the season, I have to say that JB game was a wake up for me. I would like to thank them for that, I haven't been embarrased like that for a long time

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
I think its a great accomplishment since even the sporting who finished 18-0 (which is pretty nice) were not able to do that. By the way I would like to see a friendly between NK and Sporting, it would be a nice tune up for the div 1

Our number one goal was focussing on promotion and not the cup. I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been nice to win the cup, but it wasn't what we were striving for. As for a
"friendly," the original offer still stands.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With some of the players still active in the NK line up and going to div 1. Sure you can pick up players to make a stronger team, however some of the guys will have to watch many 90 min games from the sideline. In div 1, teams will expose your weakness. There looked to be some decent players in the NK line up but you will need 11 of them on the field at once, and all game. With the team NK Fielded on Friday they will not survive in div 1. Look for NK to once again reign the div 2 threads in 2007/2008.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEHE I'll try my best next year so we don't have to reign the div 2 thread, mind you I think some of the guys will come on here still. As for div 1, it will be difficult, I've talked it over w/ my coach and we have some plans, I've played div1 and premier so I know what is waiting for us and especially for me. *sigh*

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just had the family over for Easter dinner and I heard the (brief) story behind the game. My brother (the backup keeper) dislocates his shoulder on a shot to the right, Texas Rattler goes in as the backup-to-the-backup, and proceeds to take the game to overtime during which the JB's win it.

Nothing but rave reviews about the turf, too. Then again, he was a bit loaded tonight (probably would've told the turf he loved it, if he had the chance).

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does FCbytca ever post without mentioning himself?

I've played div1 and premier so I know what is waiting for us and especially for me.

and of course my other goal was to get my self to be like the old me and I've acomplished that in the last 9 or 10 games of the season

I was just saying that having me play would have helped

I hear that if I played it would have been our game

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
I think its a great accomplishment since even the sporting who finished 18-0 (which is pretty nice) were not able to do that. By the way I would like to see a friendly between NK and Sporting, it would be a nice tune up for the div 1

You are right - we weren't able to do that this year. And when we lost we offered no complaints other than the better team won.

As for this tune up - we've stated in this forum a number of times that we would play NK anytime/anywhere - however, NK never wants to take us up on our offer.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
is band camp in love with me??? hey I'm just talking away, its a forum, its too bad you don't have any goals for your self :p

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper....You are posting an awful lot these days. Where was your sorryass when NK bounced you pretenders out of the cup. I think you were in hiding for a week or so. Well it's time for you to return to the closet. You questioned the sincerety of my last post when I was trying to be as graceful in defeat as humanly possible. There were things NK could have complained about but we are choosing to voice oursleves in the provincials instead. Now be more like your brother (a nice guy) and shut the hell up. And quit taking non-flattering pictures of me (aka side shots).

Your Pal
Watcher

PS...After seeing SPH's picture in the Province I'm wondering how much that little black and white one costs and if NK's multi millionaires can afford a colour centerfold to commemorate our 2006 provincial title.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off Keeper your the whinny bitch....Quit your wah wah our team blows and im Captain Stain....NK won promotion, NK made it to the finals for the 2nd time in a row..yah we lost big fuking deal..were going to provincials thats that.

You, what are you doing... posting on ttp when you have nothing you say because your not us...your are a L- o-s- e- r

Secondly davey_bc im sorry were you in div 2 this year or div 1..You obviously shouldn't give advice because look at you now...sorry ass loser..im sure we can deal with the huge changes.

Fcbitesyah...you should stop talking about yourself..wow

Watcher you scored...so that means you have 2 goals in 2 years??

Victoria count down comense...

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the TTP award for VMSL Div 2's most idiotic self-righteous poster goes to.............<drumroll>.................. Slowmotion.

I'm guessing he's slowmotion because he's still trying to finish up his Grade 10. I think that even I had figured out it's not a good idea to bash my own teammates in public when I was in about Grade 9 or so.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Slowmotion actually a real person? Or is he an alter ego of someone else on NK? I seem to remember Watcher hinting at something like that a while back. It makes sense to me because he (slowmo) is certainly over the top. Then again, so is Watcher, and I'm sure he's a real person. Hmmm......

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
is band camp in love with me??? hey I'm just talking away, its a forum, its too bad you don't have any goals for your self :p

If you haven't realized, and you haven't (have a look around donkey), nobody comes on here and talks about their own play...except you! Outside of the odd comment about missing a sitter (or something else self deprecating) nobody talks about their own play. The fact you've been posting here for a long time (too long) and haven't figured this out yet is indicative of your stupidity...and probably youth (giving you the benefit of the doubt here...).

One can only wonder what else you're missing in this world if you can't pick up on the basics :rolleyes:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5th back ... You feel I'm over the top. Is it my poems you don't like? Or is it the success of that Div one team NK that bothers you?

Slowmotion ... You are only as good as your last game. So my meager goal output (which is a tad more than two) over the past year or so isn't troubling me to much. Nice to have fans attempt to keep stats though. PS ... quit making everybody think all NKers are challenged!!! Please don't respond ... just disappear.

Bandcamp ... You know now that you mention it Bytca does talk about himself alot. I tried to compliment him, deservedly so, hoping he would refrain or ease up but I guess it's in the grain. You know NK did have a stellar goalie before. The problem was (besides him not training) was that he missed big games all the time. History might just be repeating itself.

Smartcoach ... You were right to point out the NK sweeper as a top performer. He definately is a pillar to build a team around. As he is only eighteen there will be plenty of brilliant performances ahead for him on the tracks to Premier.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher, perhaps I could echo SofaKingGood's comments: "our number one goal was focussing on [winning our division] and not the cup. I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been nice to win the cup, but it wasn't what we were striving for."

Granted, we did get knocked out of the cup by one of the finalists, but like FCBycta said, "if [our two leading goal scorers would have] played it would have been our game."

Are you beginning to see how silly your teammates sound?

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
meh, bandcamp I don't have much to say to you except that your post about me is fairly childish and as for me talking about my self, deal with it, I am a keeper and its what I do, I care for my well doings and the teams, if I do well, I shall say it, when I do bad, I comment on it, example, the JBs game. WATCHER! history won't repeat it self, you know I didnt' want to miss that game for the world :( but the scheduling did not work out in my favour....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0