Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cups in N.D. again. 3 out of the past 4 years in N.D. Nice job.
I predict a 3-0 maybe 3-1 game.
I have never seen the Titans play but lil'keeper will come up with some big stops to keep it somewhat tight. NDFC is just too strong for this team and the league as it looks in the standings. Dopeashell and Fernstrom to control the back with 2 goals from Bulljive.
NDFC can't take it lightly. BIG GAME!! Respect the titans.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
Personally, I think NDFC will win 3-1 ...

totaly agree, 3-1 should be an option.
blahz, jive, and "the rosser" for FC
east los rick for the titans............
is big jenson able to play???? how about T??????

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
is big jenson able to play???? how about T??????

Jensen is probable for Sunday. A few nagging injuries but I think he will tough it out. T has been out with an injury since Novermber and doesn't look like he will be back yet....although he said if we need it he will try to put in t a Terrel Owens like performance in the 2nd half. On top of these injuries we have a two starting midfielders and three starting defencemen nursing injuries as well...so who knows what kind of team we will be able to field.

Although injuries are no excuses. You play who you got, and you play your heart out and whatever happens happens. How is NDFC with regards to players? Any injuries or guys missing out due to cards???

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan4Life said:
How is NDFC with regards to players? Any injuries or guys missing out due to cards???

all 10 starters are injured, both keepers out due to cards, no subs because of vacation.............no excuses though :D

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you ask a question and then you are a dolt with the answer, obviously you had a good understanding of our position as far as injuries go by your question, what did you expect? you were there at the semi finals. there are no excuses and titan wasnt making any, realizing what you have going in is not a cop out. regardless of who plays, we are going to be playing this weekend, and yes, it is more than what we can say for this last one. i quite enjoy all these high scores people are posting for the NDFC victory, keep them coming.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
you ask a question and then you are a dolt with the answer, obviously you had a good understanding of our position as far as injuries go by your question, what did you expect? you were there at the semi finals. there are no excuses and titan wasnt making any, realizing what you have going in is not a cop out. regardless of who plays, we are going to be playing this weekend, and yes, it is more than what we can say for this last one. i quite enjoy all these high scores people are posting for the NDFC victory, keep them coming.

its a joke, so be easy pal!! i was actually told that T would be playing if you guys made the finals. also jensen told me before the game that he had two yellows going into the semis, he then took another in the semis, and i believe that with you guys forfeiting your last game, it would not count as him sitting a match so therefore he would have to sit the finals. maybe i should have elaborated a little more for you. on another note if you want to know what a "cop out" is then look no further than you bedroom mirror!!!! look forward to seeing a good match in the finals, but can't fcukin wait to match up with you guys in div 2 next year.

B

Blahzay

Titan4Life said:
How is NDFC with regards to players? Any injuries or guys missing out due to cards???
Our Captain injured himself in the Hurricanes match and our starting outside defender rolled his ankle last night at practice, both guys will probably not be playing in the final. The thing I love about our team is the depth, so the players who will step in to replace them will get the job done, and give us a different look. No excuses from us.

Bluenose is right about some of the high scores being predicted. Our last 2 games against the Titans were 2-1 and 1-0 victories, both close and hard fought matches. The Titans haven't played us on grass or with dopeashell and our transfer deadline signing either. Nevertheless NDFC is going into this match confident in our ability and hungrier then ever since losing in the finals last year, also with much respect to the Titans game.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
its a joke, so be easy pal!! ....on another note if you want to know what a "cop out" is then look no further than you bedroom mirror!!!! look forward to seeing a good match in the finals, but can't fcukin wait to match up with you guys in div 2 next year.

i apologize for taking it seriously, smiley faces throw me off, mirror in my bedroom? im not that vain, and i wasnt even attacking you with that comment. as for t and jensen, no idea, i wont be at practice this week due to outside commitments, so it will be a surprise for me on sunday who is and isnt playing, this isnt the run-around, i just dont know. with the yellow card situation, i think youre right b/c i think i heard chris tell jim as much following the yellow. T, all i know is he mentioned it once or twice, i know titan has commented on it, and i would welcome him back. as for next year, when that is relevant, im sure i will look forward to it as well as it would be nice to have a repeat final.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Bluenose is right about some of the high scores being predicted. Our last 2 games against the Titans were 2-1 and 1-0 victories, both close and hard fought matches. The Titans haven't played us on grass or with dopeashell and our transfer deadline signing either. Nevertheless NDFC is going into this match confident in our ability and hungrier then ever since losing in the finals last year, also with much respect to the Titans game.

wow blaz, thats like giving a reacharound only because you feel obligated to. it already sounds like youre confident nevertheless with those factors favouring you. i hope franchise is able to pull himself away from all the pretty boys to watch us lose 4-0 to you guys, we all know he so proud of his predictions he craps himself with glee. :eek: three of the emoticons dance

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
wow blaz, thats like giving a reacharound only because you feel obligated to. it already sounds like youre confident nevertheless with those factors favouring you. i hope franchise is able to pull himself away from all the pretty boys to watch us lose 4-0 to you guys, we all know he so proud of his predictions he craps himself with glee. :eek: three of the emoticons dance

Prove me wrong Blueballs. Pretty boys.....wow that was orginal and funny

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
wow blaz, thats like giving a reacharound only because you feel obligated to. it already sounds like youre confident nevertheless with those factors favouring you.

let me tell you something bud blaz doesnt reach around because he feels obligated he reaches around because he feels its a form of 4play....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...dis...see ya on wed bud.........out

B

Blahzay

Bluenose said:
wow blaz, thats like giving a reacharound only because you feel obligated to.
I was just stating the facts, giving respect where due and letting our teams state of mind be known . . . but with your comment I think we know how you feel about your team right now. :wa:

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol, if you are implying that i feel that we are better than you, i would have to say no, you are the far more talented team, hands down. there is no denying that by anyone.

B

Blahzay

Bluenose, I was implying you don't give your team enough credit. Had a practice tonight and it looks as though our captain will be playing this Sunday, i just wanted to clarify since you called me out on that earlier this year. ;)

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats true, i am hard on my team in these forums, but its mostly for playing off the opinions others already hold, i expected as much, no one who is in the least able to play would miss a final

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the tension builds for Sunday so does the banter...I love it. Hey Bluenose, try giving our team a little more credit. I know playing on the back line it is hard to watch out team squander our opportunities, but besides that we have a pretty good team. Like I said before, the skill isn't up to the par of NDFC, but we always play them tight regardless and I don't expect anything different on Sunday.

I love the poll on this thread. Who is predicting high scores? If so you are crazy. Barring some unfortunate bounces on the shitty grass at JO or a mad bout of fcuk ups by either teams defence, I don't seem more than a couple goals being scored. BUt hey, I am a biased defencemen.

As far as injuries and cards. Jensen is able to play. Turns out he only had 1 all year going into the semis...hard to believe I know. T is still hurt but is hungry to get a chance to play if need be. We have some other knocks but all are capable of playing. So with the exception of T (who is a maybe), we are all ready to go.

Bring on Sunday....It's going to be a great day. And Bluenose, don't get caught up on too much trash talking. Let the haters say what they will, and we will do our best to prove them wrong on Sunday. Laters.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan4Life said:
And Bluenose, don't get caught up on too much trash talking.

hmmm he hasnt shown that he can yet...unless hes saving his decent material for the game which i find to be highly doubtful.....will be fun though.....i love stirring the pot...out.

by the ............."out" comment at the end , i'm sure you can all tell this isn't my post. just edited it ..................geeeeeee, i wonder who it was :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by the time, I'd guess your boyfriend.

Funny how that all works in the end, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0