Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2005 Pakenham Cup Banter

Which is the toughest side of the draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2005 Pak Cup Banter

langly prem.... sitting on top of they're league respectively, facing the waderbacks in round 2. i'm very interested to see what wade can do against a solid prem D. tough to say though realy....... either shut out or watch him pot a hat...... fcuk that would be funny.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

LION said:
Thanks for that sam1. Maybe you should change your name now to sam2. or maybe samknowonereallycares. or maybe. .... forget it.

this message was never intended to reach any wise ass idiots.
so why don'tcha run off like a good boy and we'll pretend this never happened.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

There's a possiblility Wade might not even see the field. We don't have a desire to win the cup this year. I wouldn't be suprised if a few of our more banged up bodies sit this one out. We not too concerned about winning the game. We want the league and promotion to premier, the cup is nothing right now. Still, we will try and be competitive and give Langley a good run. You never know what's gonna happen.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

trapper said:
There's a possiblility Wade might not even see the field. We don't have a desire to win the cup this year. I wouldn't be suprised if a few of our more banged up bodies sit this one out. We not too concerned about winning the game. We want the league and promotion to premier, the cup is nothing right now. Still, we will try and be competitive and give Langley a good run. You never know what's gonna happen.

thats weak. really weak.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

trapper said:

Ok, it started with the diving in soccer, then the dick biting goal celebration, then we witnessed the sex change operation of Guiness on here, and now this. Whats the world coming to?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
and give Langley a good run.

Yes.
Especially Utah.
Run him and his bag of dicks right into the fcuking ground.

C'Mon Trap.
We don't want to see this promise go to waste.
And, we don't want to see a repeat of your Chilli match last year - Do we? ;)

Last I checked don't Top 2 go into Premier? :confused:
It's tight, and you do have to face the Rangers one more time, but you've got a good chance at coming at least second no?

Lastly.
Do you what it's like to win this thing when you play in Division 1?
The unheard of, winning it two years in a row in that position, would be bliss and never attainable if you go to Premier, but still once would be nice...

You could even strut in front of your best friends in the whole wide world, The Whalley Storm, a feat that they never accomplished.
I'm sure even they would admit winning the Pak overrides the joy when you 'easily' win the Division 1 league.

Good luck in advance, :)

RF

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

sam1 said:
this message was never intended to reach any wise ass idiots.
so why don'tcha run off like a good boy and we'll pretend this never happened.

Mark me down as wise ass idiot #2. Agree with Lion 100%. Now that only leaves Guiness as never having said anything on here that I have agreed with.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

LION said:
Thanks for that sam1. Maybe you should change your name now to sam2. or maybe samknowonereallycares. or maybe. .... forget it.

thanks for the insight lion. Maybe you should change your name to last place in premier, or division one bound, or...ahh nevermind.

sorry, had to back up my keep.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

trapper said:
...the cup is nothing right now

Bite your tongue man! Greater men than you have been shot on the spot for uttering such trash. :D

Personally, I'm currently in negotiations to trade my left testicle for the chance to hoist the hallowed, and much coveted Pakenham Cup. A feat I have yet to enjoy.

If there is a God....... ;)

~Skip

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jock said:
I forgot to mention I wouldn’t take another keeper in the league over Sam1, whether it’s a PK or just your regular shti the guy is solid…
evidently the person responsible for making the lineup doesn't agree...

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, some of you bit harder than a hungry trout during a chironimid hatch. I would love nothing more than to hand Langley their ass on a platter. I think we have a good shot as well. They've never played us, so we could surprise them a bit. The game is on our field, which is definately in our favor. We will throw everything we've got at them. This year, unlike last year, we will actually have a full team.

RF, which one is Utah? I'll make a mental note and maybe give him a momento from our encounter. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The small one with the fcuked up laugh. Can't miss him. Unless he isn't laughing. But I think that he will be. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Hear that Utah? You're "small".

Listen: I said stomp on his bag of dicks, not insult them. :D

Trapper, or should I say 'Troller': :D

Utah is the lad with his tongue up LFC2's ass.
No wait a minute that's Dude...

Anyhow, best of luck to all you Tossers.

Even Whalley. ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

trapper said:
Wow, some of you bit harder than a hungry trout during a chironimid hatch. I would love nothing more than to hand Langley their ass on a platter. I think we have a good shot as well. They've never played us, so we could surprise them a bit.

I think becuase we heard some pretty funny stuff outta the Aldergrove camp when they lost to the BK's....something to the effect of "we are concentrating on finishing first in Div 1....how the PAK CUp and qualifying for Provincials wasnt on top of their list."

So when you even HINT not to care....well....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ranger...not cool to insult defending champions like that. ;) You know, it takes something special to win the Pak (as you know), but something entirely more special to be defending champs and be knocked out in the 1st round by a lowly rated Cat squad.

Besides, we all know that that is one big hole with a whole lot of tongues jammed up it.

I'll be missing the Pak this year, but have no fear, I'll be back to regal you all with tales from the coveted "Div. 1 Cup." :rolleyes:

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry for the troll RF. Just having some fun.

We have no pressure on us in this game. I love it. No points on the line, only Langley's pride. Really, we are supposed to lose this game. But I'd love to be the team to knock the top dawgs off. We still have a very tough div. 1 schedule to get through after this weekend, but we're going to come out flying, no doubt about it. I was extremely pissed after last years debacle, and I don't want to let it happen again. We're way better than 9-0 against Chilli. Playing with only ten men on exibition park was not fun at all. we have something to prove this year. We're healthy, pumped, and playing fairly well at the moment. It will definately be a good game whether we win or lose. :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

All this talk about Aldergrove and Langley.
I heard that Aldergrove is the only team this year to beat Langley. Since none of the premier teams have beaten them, maybe they have a legitimate chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0