Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the vmsl teams will be strong. I think it will be the fvsl teams who will struggle all 3 of our teams going are missing quite a few key guys.

B

Blahzay

Speaking of the FVSL teams where are the Hurricane fellas, and all the new creative TTP members the Titans got like, Titan4Life, Titans and Titannumero3? What's the latest on your squads?

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
calvin klein said:
no, that was the shamrock rovers who logged a protest with Genesis who where using AFC players.

The protest was actually against Richmond FC for allegedly using Indo players, which we didn't. They were just eager supporters ;) You just got the colors mixed up....brown not black.
If last year's provincials were in Bby like this year, we would have won it hands down. Road trips make it a numbers game, which we've lost 2 years running. We'll be back next year......

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
WE would have won last year if it was at home actually TS you fukcin clown.

your right bud i watch your team last year and thought for sure that you guys would win it all..its to bad those 2 guys got hurt cause they were both great players and that brought your team down....i hate to say it but bulljive is right here..they would have won last year.........

boiWonder

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Bullijive (I'm assuming u play for NDFC) you underestimate VMSL teams. I know your team is good, and Titans are Hurricanes are good, but that's it. The rest of FVSL sucks. VMSL has about 10 teams in div 2 that are strong and Richmond FC would have won the provincals that year if they had there whole team. THey were on fire!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:

weren't you guys invited after another team dropped out last year?? how did you guys squeak in this year ;) ??

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
boiWonder said:
Actually Bullijive (I'm assuming u play for NDFC) you underestimate VMSL teams. I know your team is good, and Titans are Hurricanes are good, but that's it. The rest of FVSL sucks. VMSL has about 10 teams in div 2 that are strong and Richmond FC would have won the provincals that year if they had there whole team. THey were on fire!

Actually The Blackknights had the best team going into provincials.....they were unlucky drawing a friday night game and not having any subs.....they beat the eventual champs 4-1. If it wasn't for the shootout loss on friday night the Knights would have won it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
weren't you guys invited after another team dropped out last year?? how did you guys squeak in this year ;) ??

Invited :confused: :confused:

They came second in the Knights cup and were on fire in the second half of last year.....didn't beat us though :D John Lennon hit that sweet free kick for the tie..( :D bulljive) anyways they deserved to be there.....if they didn't draw a redneck team from Chilliwack who were all over the age of 45 who went out and took out dopeashell they might and faired better.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry if you cant comprehend my last statement franchise. i guess some of us aren't up on whats going on in the league. they did come in second in the knights cup(2 yrs in a row to be exact). unfortunately coming in second doesn't give you a birth into provincials. they then lost to the hurricanes in the round robin tourny which allowed the canes to go and not them. another team dropped out of provincials about three weeks ago and thats when they got INVITED, the same thing that happened last year. they are at provincials again only because another team dropped out. even though thats the case, i do believe that they'll win it this year!!!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:

easy there bullsh!t, no need to get your panties in a knot. Which group of muppets do you play with? BTW, we made the semis last year, and were only down 1-0 at the half before we ran out of gas, and lost to the eventual champs. I don't think you guys got out of the group stage, whereas we beat the defending champions. But enough about last year, it's in the past.
Good luck to you guys this year. Let me know who you play with and maybe I can get out to see you girls play.

TS

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, we arent looking so good for provincials, we will be missing either 2 or 3 of our regular back four, im sure we will have one of them to start but he wont last long, our midfield is quite banged up and that will weaken us, up front we will struggle and it looks to be a short tournament for us.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS said:
easy there bullsh!t, no need to get your panties in a knot. Which group of muppets do you play with? BTW, we made the semis last year, and were only down 1-0 at the half before we ran out of gas, and lost to the eventual champs. I don't think you guys got out of the group stage, whereas we beat the defending champions. But enough about last year, it's in the past.
Good luck to you guys this year. Let me know who you play with and maybe I can get out to see you girls play.

TS

Not to jump into this but...last years champs were horse shite!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, come on everybody! If my team of scallywaygs, rogues and rum-sotted one-legged pirates hadn't had to engage the Spanish Armada off the coast of Cuba (where they have $5 a day hookers I might add) last summer we would have won the tournament hands down. Er, hooks down, rather. This year, we would easily have taken the title except our best player and striker from Wisconsin is apparently wandering around Grouse Mountain sparing for change from migrant bears, cougars and hiker babes. Realistically, twenty years from now noone will remember who won. Ah, make that twenty minutes from now. Anyway, I'll bet you all 5 million dollhairs that NKH win it all.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
well, we arent looking so good for provincials, we will be missing either 2 or 3 of our regular back four, im sure we will have one of them to start but he wont last long, our midfield is quite banged up and that will weaken us, up front we will struggle and it looks to be a short tournament for us.

you are aware that you can bring three players up from your club system right?????????

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're also able to sign 4 players from other teams within your league/division. We had to do this and are STILL looking at playing shorthanded in our first game...

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS said:

TS

TS= TRANS SEXUAL..should i really even write anymore or is that good enough....

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - congrats on getting through kindergarten dumbashell. What are you - 5? Why are you wasting time even typing that? Are you 'taking the piss' or pissing on your keyboard?

Rhetorical but I get a strange feeling I'll get an answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts