Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blahzay

canucklehead, you can keep rejoicing over a few Richmond teams winning the B cup while our FVSL teams are winning the... er... uh Pakenham Cup :D . Seriously though the FVSL's 30 top teams compete for the A cup. Captain, if you are serious the only game you will want to watch is the first one, June 3, Fri. 5pm at Mercer stadium, after that the games will get sloppy(er). And also...
walls said:
superior to what........the irish league :D ;) .
...my appologies, I retract some of my earlier post. :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
canucklehead, you can keep rejoicing over a few Richmond teams winning the B cup while our FVSL teams are winning the... er... uh Pakenham Cup :D . Seriously though the FVSL's 30 top teams compete for the A cup. Captain, if you are serious the only game you will want to watch is the first one, June 3, Fri. 5pm at Mercer stadium, after that the games will get sloppy(er). And also...

...my appologies, I retract some of my earlier post. :eek:

Unfortunately, I will be in Campbell River watching high school girls which is always more enjoyable. Seriously though good luck in the tourney and if you have to lose I hope it is to a superior Richmond team.

Hail Hail

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Unfortunately, I will be in Campbell River watching high school girls which is always more enjoyable.

Hail Hail

Is it the 13 year olds running around in tight shorts that does it???

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
calvin klein said:
no, that was the shamrock rovers who logged a protest with Genesis who where using AFC players.

Bitch all you want but the Rovers never protested any games.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead said:
Just looking back at the past winners sine '94 and gee...non are from the best 2 leagues in the province (VMSL and FVSL)..

Didn't I cover this already? VMSL and FVSL teams weren't invited into the tournament until 2002.

canucklehead said:
Hack: how many were you a part of? I see you play with Rovers. You guys just missed out this year by 2 points. I'm sure you'll be back in there next season. You were a better side then Rmd FF this season. Just unlucky at times .

All of them. Ya, we just missed it this year. The ball didn't bounce right for us this year. Sometimes you have to be lucky to win this damn game.

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
Bitch all you want but the Rovers never protested any games.

are you saying don taylor of the shamrock rovers protesting ineligible players (ie. Bobsan from AFC) at last year's tourney in Victoria didn't happen.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
calvin klein said:
are you saying don taylor of the shamrock rovers protesting ineligible players (ie. Bobsan from AFC) at last year's tourney in Victoria didn't happen.

That's the first I heard of that. But it sounds like you know more than I. We didn't even play Genesis, why protest a game against an opponent we didn't play?

That being said, Genesis and AFC players, told me in the fall that they did play illegal players, probably not the only team either. It was the worst run provincials of the 3 we were in, there were no officials checking the subs like previous years.

It was last years tourny so who cares. What's done is done.

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
That's the first I heard of that. But it sounds like you know more than I. We didn't even play Genesis, why protest a game against an opponent we didn't play?

That being said, Genesis and AFC players, told me in the fall that they did play illegal players, probably not the only team either. It was the worst run provincials of the 3 we were in, there were no officials checking the subs like previous years.

It was last years tourny so who cares. What's done is done.

that's right. it was westside C that protested and genesis ended up going into the semis. we all know donnie taylor would never complain

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any teams pickup any useful players from other teams? Some VMSL teams were seen practicing (or was it tryouts). Heard Firemen picked up Steve Lyons (clippers) and Lorne Loiselle (Rovers). Extra depth is always good when there are 5 games in 3 days. Picking up just one starter can make the difference.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
calvin klein said:
Any teams pickup any useful players from other teams?QUOTE]

Dragons picked up a goaie in Craig Edwards (Rovers) and Brent Branker (Rovers) who can do whatever he wants out there.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may as well give the title to the Dragons. Craig Edwards is still one of the best goalies around - in any league.

Is it the 13 year olds running around in tight shorts that does it???

No, it's the 16 and 17 year olds. Thirteen is a wee big young. Cheers.

Franchiseisawank CSC

B

Blahzay

bulljive said:
NDFC pick up steve otten the guy is absolutly amazing
You said it bulljive, he is definitely an amazing soccer player, especially considering he only has one arm. This guy isn't related to Mr. Bulljive Otten is he?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
no relation :cool: takes more then a good keeper to stop the NK train. Didn't you see their victory photo. Finish the season below 500 but they are ready for div 1... choo choo

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck to the NK Train. If I wasn't playing in the HLjNT I would come and watch. I am glad we are playing Dal Zag on Sunday with no Burnaby Joe or Yommama.

Kick some ass!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there this Sunday for the game Robj....it's next week that I may miss a game. But from all the talk on this forum, the canon fodder, er, VMSL teams shouldn't even bother to show up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts