Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two cents worth...

...I'm with Blazh, in that the All-Blacks are a fit and talented team, but NDFC was by far the better team on the pitch Sunday morning. If not for an unlucky bounce off an unfortunate turn of events 45 seconds from time, NDFC would have played in the final, and I have no doubt would have won it. All this pissing on Valley teams is warranted, based solely upon past performances, but I say this: To say that the Richmond teams, save perhaps the Dragons, although that's a bit of a moot point, are head and shoulders above the FVSL teams is a shite comment, and based upon the semi Sunday morning if that's among the best the RRSL has to offer, I'd say that the gloating here is a bit much. JMO, of course. ;)

~Shaven

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be more worried about yourself then NDFC Shmarock. Upon arrival captain shamrock got the keys to a bunch of little girls rooms and put teddy bears on their pillows. Sound familiar... worry more about the fact that you get a hard on over little girls brillo head. why did a richmond team win again because they have premier teams competing against div 2 teams. If fvsl put their top 3 teams in the B cup they would win it every year. WE may not have gone home with the cup and may never get a chance at another provincial cup but end of the day we were the best team in that tournament. with the exception of maybe the dragons who I figured would kill whoever they played in the final. I'm not making excuses that we lost even the best teams lose sometimes :D I'm just glad I don't have to wake up and be #14 from the allblacks biggest pussy I have played aginst in my life. The rest of their team was all class but even their own team must be embarrassed to play with that guy.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Islanders give me a break, you plugs would be lucky to make it out of FVSL div 3. Keep your dreams alive and maybe, yes just maybe you will actually qualify for the B cup but unfortunately nothing more since your league blows. Consider Richmond lucky that NDFC is eligible for the A cup next year.

Blahzay while you are battling it out for the Pakenham Cup, the grandaddy of all cups, next year. Just remember that the first year the FVSL was invited to the B cup they brought their Div 1 teams. Those North Delta fellows suffered the same fate as you. Div 2A FVSL, isn't that just Div 4???

If you even get the remote chance of seeing the Pakenham next year, say hi for me, I miss holding that thing above my head in celebration.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Islanders give me a break, you plugs would be lucky to make it out of FVSL div 3. Keep your dreams alive and maybe, yes just maybe you will actually qualify for the B cup but unfortunately nothing more since your league blows. Consider Richmond lucky that NDFC is eligible for the A cup next year.

Blahzay, smack talker Extraordianry...so your team lost to the All Blacks who won all their games at the tourney you guys on the other hand lost twice; NDFC please. You've talked a lot of smack on here regarding the RSSL and again none of your elite could knock off a Richmond squad, and as far as our team goes we may never reach a provincials or place well in the all mighty no cup wins mind you FVSL....but their is one thing for sure we play (as it is rightfully called in Richmond) Premier soccer....I doubt your squad ever will. :p NDFC is now in the "A" Cup, don't you think you should at least play in the final of the "B" cup before you get all excited. Anyway I thought a B cup is bigger than an A :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I would be more worried about yourself then NDFC Shmarock. Upon arrival captain shamrock got the keys to a bunch of little girls rooms and put teddy bears on their pillows. Sound familiar... worry more about the fact that you get a hard on over little girls brillo head. why did a richmond team win again because they have premier teams competing against div 2 teams. If fvsl put their top 3 teams in the B cup they would win it every year. WE may not have gone home with the cup and may never get a chance at another provincial cup but end of the day we were the best team in that tournament. with the exception of maybe the dragons who I figured would kill whoever they played in the final. I'm not making excuses that we lost even the best teams lose sometimes :D I'm just glad I don't have to wake up and be #14 from the allblacks biggest pussy I have played aginst in my life. The rest of their team was all class but even their own team must be embarrassed to play with that guy.

Have you ever cared about anyone else other than yourself in your life, Bullshit? Thought so. Every done anything nice for anyone else in your life. Thought so. Anyway, this is something you'll never know because my guess is no one would EVER put you in a position to coach. Just my opinion though. :D :eek: Right hand on, right hand off, right hand on....sound familiar? Thought so

As I said, guys, get over it. The Richmond league is by far the best in B.C. including Metro Premier.

:p

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Richmond League??? Are u talking about the Croatian Summer Soccer Tourney that is played in richmond??? :D

By the way, ur beers are still on ice... they been waiting for ya the last couple of weeks!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually I have coached soccer before as well as doing lots of service in the community, although none of which includes me getting keys to young girls rooms and leaving them teddy bears, on that one you have me. Don't assume you know who or what type of person I am shamrock keep up the good work.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
Blahzay while you are battling it out for the Pakenham Cup, the grandaddy of all cups, next year. Just remember that the first year the FVSL was invited to the B cup they brought their Div 1 teams. Those North Delta fellows suffered the same fate as you. Div 2A FVSL, isn't that just Div 4???

If you even get the remote chance of seeing the Pakenham next year, say hi for me, I miss holding that thing above my head in celebration.

Nobody said we would be playing in the final. if we lose in the first round we still finish higher then the top team in richmond don't we. :D I'd love to play for the B cup again next year because I know we won't be anywhere near good enough to compete for the A cup. I just can't handle another year of div 2.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it quite funny to read all these posts from guys who have so much to say about the Provincials this year, and RRSL this, and FVSL that...had any of you wanna bee's and has-beens actually come out to Burnaby this weekend and stood in the rain (yes, soccer is actually played in the rain here, though I'm sure many of you call your games off it there's even the slightest hint of dew on the grass/turf so as to not risk and injury :rolleyes: ) and watched the semis, you would know that the 'FVSL' representatives aquitted themselves quite well, indeed well enough to play in the final. Reserve judgement on a squad's relative strength until you roll your geriatric bones out of your resting homes to actually witness a squad play with your depreciating eyesight before you begin to pass unfounded judgement on a squad or league.

Boy, I feel damn skippy now. :D

~Shaven

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:

Hack: That was awesome. Too funny :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Captain,

Richmond League??? Are u talking about the Croatian Summer Soccer Tourney that is played in richmond??? :D

By the way, ur beers are still on ice... they been waiting for ya the last couple of weeks!!!

BJB,

Eddie keeps phoning me at the last minute so I never know. I'm sure the league is going very well without me. :D

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
originally posted by Shaven

...I'm with Blazh, in that the All-Blacks are a fit and talented team, but NDFC was by far the better team on the pitch Sunday morning. If not for an unlucky bounce off an unfortunate turn of events 45 seconds from time, NDFC would have played in the final,

If not for that unlucky forty yard free kick miracle (not to mention the stolen breakaway) NK HRVAT would be in the semis not NDFC. From there NK would have probably won the whole thing as they were getting stronger game by game. One stinking goal is all it took to derail the train. Oh well there is no use crying over spilled milk. On to next year where NK is going to complete the trifecta. Promo, Cup and Provincials.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no no no no no...BELMONT would have and should have won this thing EASILY if we just had more than 8 players on the park and a lot more talent, desire, youth, experience, better looks, hotter chicks................

Now that makes about as much sense as the rest of you donkeys talking about how you think your team was the best there but just a good break or two and it would have been a different result.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Have you ever cared about anyone else other than yourself in your life, Bullshit? Thought so. Every done anything nice for anyone else in your life. Thought so. Anyway, this is something you'll never know because my guess is no one would EVER put you in a position to coach. Just my opinion though. :D :eek: Right hand on, right hand off, right hand on....sound familiar? Thought so
Captain Shamrock said:
Wow, that was moving and touching.....are you a huge loser for writing this post. Thought so :rolleyes:

Coach.....you coach a girls high school team don't you.....that right hand on...right hand off...kinda sounds a little fishy from spit and shine over there.

Delta FC has a great team and in four years have gone from a made up squad to div 1 they have made the provincials two years in a row and the only provincials you see is high school.

Congrats Bulljive and Dopeashell good luck next year and hope to have another game Knights verus Delta Fc

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Now that makes about as much sense as the rest of you donkeys talking about how you think your team was the best there but just a good break or two and it would have been a different result.

The sense is in that unlike the rest of the runny shite that's been posted about the weekend's events, my take is at least honest and accurate. At least I was there, and know that of which I post. :wa: If you VMSL and RRSL wankers would come down off your high horse's strap-on once and a while and take an honest look at other squads, you'd see that contrary to what your mother has always told you, you are not the greatest footballers ever, you are not God's gift to the game, and there are good squads that are equal to, if not better than, those that play in your 'elite' :rolleyes: leagues.

Franchise, good to read from you again bud. Well posted. ;)

~Shaven

"This one time, at bandcamp...!!" :eek:

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
The sense is in that unlike the rest of the runny shite that's been posted about the weekend's events, my take is at least honest and accurate. At least I was there, and know that of which I post. :wa: If you VMSL and RRSL wankers would come down off your high horse's strap-on once and a while and take an honest look at other squads, you'd see that contrary to what your mother has always told you, you are not the greatest footballers ever, you are not God's gift to the game, and there are good squads that are equal to, if not better than, those that play in your 'elite' :rolleyes: leagues.

Franchise, good to read from you again bud. Well posted. ;)

~Shaven

"This one time, at bandcamp...!!" :eek:

it's amateur soccer. everyone sucks!!!!! but one thing for sure, only thing Fraser Valley has produced are good quality SLUTS :wa: :knvb: :bronco: Go Hozone!!!!!!!!! SWING!!!!!!!!!

And there is a reason why there are bridges, it keeps out the rift raft on the most part :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers B would've won the whole thing, if they had only been in it.

Or Rino's C. Either of those two teams wouldv'e done it.

The Knights too. They could've done it. And the C-Men. Yeaaah, definitely the C-Men.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Captain Shamrock said:
Captain Shamrock said:
Wow, that was moving and touching.....are you a huge loser for writing this post. Thought so :rolleyes:

Coach.....you coach a girls high school team don't you.....that right hand on...right hand off...kinda sounds a little fishy from spit and shine over there.

Delta FC has a great team and in four years have gone from a made up squad to div 1 they have made the provincials two years in a row and the only provincials you see is high school.

Congrats Bulljive and Dopeashell good luck next year and hope to have another game Knights verus Delta Fc

Can I assume you are sucking the other brain dead morons off with comments like that? Yes. Carry on, fud.

Hail Hail

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise,
"Delta FC has a great team and in four years have gone from a made up squad to div 1 they have made the provincials two years in a row and the only provincials you see is high school"

Buddy if you knew anything about soccer you would know that Captain Shamrock has seen more succes on the park than you will ever see on & off the park combined! We'll let it go this time as you are obviouly new to the soccer scene around here. And say what you want, past or present you couldn't lace the Captain's boots or his dancing shoes!

No Right Peg who was in the PEG with the Captain!

abcd

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't want to stir the pot but this is SCANDALOUS. Put ttp is such a great forum to do it.

The internet is a great source of information. And if those in doubt did not believe that All-blacks midfielder ********* was ineligible, here's your proof. BC Soccer has been informed that he played all 5 games on the weekend. However, he was under a 2 game suspension and has not served his red cards, thus making him ineligible. Teams like North Delta FC and especially Burnaby Inter have the right to protest.

http://www.bccsf.ca/resource/pdf/suspension.pdf Shows players suspended prior to the Provincials.

Even though BC Soccer will try to hide the facts, the truth will come out. We can all say this year's tournament was the worst run administratively. Can you screw it up anymore???????? Unless someone proves ***** sat outthe first 2 games, the true champion should be Burnaby Inter.

The directors of BC Soccer should definitely have their jobs review. If they can do a simple thing like running a tourney, let someone competent do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0