Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
Man are we really playing@4??? that bites how about a switch Ouzo?

Vaselos,

Trust me if i coiuld i would......r team loves late starts ...... :wa: :wa:

However, Evia had dibs on this slot do to a wedding!!!!!!

Anyhow, grab your propane and propane accessories........

I will grab the portable Ouzo Bar....... :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It beats playing at 10:00 am! How did the league winner get such an early start? I'm changing my earlier prediction and guessing upset for the underdog. Anyone know when the 8/9 game is being played?

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouzo said:
Vaselos,

Trust me if i coiuld i would......r team loves late starts ...... :wa: :wa:

However, Evia had dibs on this slot do to a wedding!!!!!!

Anyhow, grab your propane and propane accessories........

I will grab the portable Ouzo Bar....... :D

Stupid Evia...now that really bites....waste a whole Sunday waiting play, would have been nice to play at noon and then drink&bbq the rest of the day, you lucky buggers are gonna be 3 sheets into the wind by the time our game rolls around looking forward to the "comments" :eek: while we play lol.....oh well...what time do SOA & Panonios play on Sat???

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
8/9 Game will be played on Saturaday at P.W...

At 10...a.m......Winner plays Oly....at 10...am....The Following day....

Should be a fun weekend of soccer!!!!!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
It beats playing at 10:00 am! How did the league winner get such an early start? I'm changing my earlier prediction and guessing upset for the underdog. Anyone know when the 8/9 game is being played?

We dug our own grave and are paying for it now. I asked if the Sat game can be at 2 and it couldn't but 10 is ok. Olympiakos had the choice of what time to play since they won and they chose 10. I pleaded for the 2 game, if we get thru, since we play the day before but the answer I got from the Oly rep. was we wanted 4 and if we can't get it (wedding) then we'll take 10. I guess every advantage they can get counts. Hopefully we can get all our guys out both days and like I said I won't complain because we put ourselves in this position. At least win or lose I'll get to see the remaining games.

Good luck to all

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We knew we would play Evia late as they do have a wedding and its totally understandable that they would wanna play at 4 pm, they will probably still be drunk at 4, bad thing for PAOK is they play good drunk damn it. Anyway if its good weather its nice playing the late game so we can come early and hang out, Vaselos will have the BBQ out for sure.
I hope Angelo hasnt quit on us he is a good ref and a better guy.
Good luck to all.

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
About the comments, you guys are right its embarassing and we should have never let it get that far, I for one am done.
Stathi can you post when next weeks games are if you dont mind, had to miss the meeting due to work unfortunately.

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alexi,

Since you missed the meeting.....we all decided.....that you would bring Holly water and entertainment to the final meeting...... :wa: :wa:
:p :p

Here it is.......

So This Weekends games...........

10 am.......League Champs Olympiakos vs....the winner 8-9.....game.......

12....noon.........Ouzo vs Sparta..........

2pm.......F.C Salon Vs Panathinaikos...........

4pm........Evia vs paok.............

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant next weeks games on Saturday. I know we dont know who is playing or anything just wanted to know if its all on Saturday or is Finals on Sunday?

M

MegaPrime

It's been too peaceful in here.

Why hasn't captain shitface and the coalition of nerds aka devilastro, dial 411, ghost, the skunk, inspector flake etc etc jumped on the i hate MegaPrime bandwagon today.

Oh that's right you've all shut your mouths over the repeated beatings in these forums.

It's just the REEK LEAGUE GET A LIFE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
It's been too peaceful in here.

Why hasn't captain shitface and the coalition of nerds aka devilastro, dial 411, ghost, the skunk, inspector flake etc etc jumped on the i hate MegaPrime bandwagon today.

Oh that's right you've all shut your mouths over the repeated beatings in these forums.

It's just the REEK LEAGUE GET A LIFE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Time for your medication, son. You'll be okay.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Both semi's and finals on Sat. June 25th

10 a.m. is highest seed remaining vs lowest
12 p.m. other semi

4 p.m. Final

2 games in one day ouch! I know it's Greek day and all on the Sunday, but would it not have been fitting to have a 1pm Kick-off for the final (would this not add to the festivities), this would have given the teams in the final at least sometime to rest. Also afterwards the crowd from PW would then just stroll over to the festival.

Why could the game not be played the following Sunday??? :confused:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
And that ends that.

Mega, that comment just broke the straw on the camel's back. Where do you get your jokes from anyhow...a serial box?

You just ain't that important...or funny.

And what's with the 3 a.m. posting? How's that rut in your ass now Mr. Internet nerd?

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
2 games in one day ouch! I know it's Greek day and all on the Sunday, but would it not have been fitting to have a 1pm Kick-off for the final (would this not add to the festivities), this would have given the teams in the final at least sometime to rest. Also afterwards the crowd from PW would then just stroll over to the festival.

Why could the game not be played the following Sunday??? :confused:

Many in the Greek League are also involved with the preparations for Greek Day. They would not be able to do both.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are the Saturday games at PW???

Are we promoting the cup games to the community in anyway??? It would be a good idea if we did.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a rule this year that players must play a certain amount of games to be eligible for cup? I forgot to ask and I know in years past you had to play in at least 4 league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0