Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaPrime

red devil are you somebody we know playing a joke in here or do you actually play for oly? Either way I like your style :) but your pro oly which makes you stupid :mad: .

Yes we all know reek league matches are fixed, especially for oly to win. If ouzo had their full squad against oly it would have been an 8-3 score for ouzo. If the linesbitch didn't fix the game it would have been a 4-3 ouzo win. Not to beat the dead dog anymore though i'm just letting u know since your new here.

Your team won't win the cup if teams have their players there. As Pao showed they can crush oly any time they feel like.

M

MegaPrime

Moving on, many morons in here who don't know anything about soccer have personally insulted me here even when I have not said anything to them. Others have insulted me because I've spoken the truth which hurts their ears. And both these groups, because they are chicken shite cowards, have all teamed up and ganged on the one person who is always being wrongfully attacked in here. That shows your a bunch of jackals attacking the lion.

Therefore, as you have declared war on The Mighty MegaPrime I declare war on you. Your degenarcy will not go unanswered. With every chance there is, I will continue to post in here and expose what a corrupt joke the reek league is. And it'll be easy since something always happens every week.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
Or a dead horse for that matter. :rolleyes: :D

A linesbitch??????????? Nice touch, Hardcore.

BTW, the Greek playoffs will be Captain free, you'll be happy to know. :)

I'm not Hardcore, I'm MegaPrime.

Really, I thought you'd be the happy one to know that the playoffs would be Mega free.

M

MegaPrime

Another example of corruption I have to bring to everyone's attention. Not to name names but we know who these people are.

Oly's top striker who used to play for ouzo spat and punched a ref a year ago. He has his punishment voted on and gets a 2 game suspension.

PAOK's top striker verbally abused an official and gets a direct red card and a 2 game suspension but no meeting for a vote on his punishment.

Oly's #8, some geezer, get's a yellow in a game vs soa but then is given a direct red card for verbally abusing an official, if i'm not mistaken captain stupid gave the red. Automatically he is give a 2 game suspension. He did not serve any games and 2 weeks after that played in the ouzo game. There was also no meeting called for him to have a vote on his punishment.

ouzo's #2 is given a direct red for verbally abusing an unqualified official. He is then asked by the chairman of the league to attend a meeting to have a vote on if he should get more games than the automatic 2 games. He is give originally given 4 games but gets 3 games and needs to write a letter of apology.

You tell how ouzo's #2 received the stiffest punishment compared with the other examples above, which were 10 times worse. YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT YOU KNOW THE LEAGUE IS CORRUPT.

Also, as stated by the chairman of the league, a player who is suspended and plays in a game will cause his team to forfit that game. So, another example of corruption. Oly's 8 played against ouzo, shouldn't oly forfit that game therefore ouzo finishes first??? Let me answer, yes.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oly's #8, some geezer, get's a yellow in a game vs soa but then is given a direct red card for verbally abusing an official, if i'm not mistaken captain stupid gave the red. Automatically he is give a 2 game suspension. He did not serve any games and 2 weeks after that played in the ouzo game. There was also no meeting called for him to have a vote on his punishment.

You should probably get your facts straight before making more of an ar<ba>se hole of yourself. Too late apparently.

It had something to do with the assistant who identified that player as the culprit of calling him a malaka. It turned out to be someone else, which I they apparently dealt with. As I said, Mega, you're sinking lower every day and you should probably stop for the sake of all Greeks around the globe. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Another example of corruption I have to bring to everyone's attention. Not to name names but we know who these people are.

Oly's top striker who used to play for ouzo spat and punched a ref a year ago. He has his punishment voted on and gets a 2 game suspension.

PAOK's top striker verbally abused an official and gets a direct red card and a 2 game suspension but no meeting for a vote on his punishment.

ouzo's #2 is given a direct red for verbally abusing an unqualified official. He is then asked by the chairman of the league to attend a meeting to have a vote on if he should get more games than the automatic 2 games. He is give originally given 4 games but gets 3 games and needs to write a letter of apology.

You tell how ouzo's #2 received the stiffest punishment compared with the other examples above, which were 10 times worse. YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT YOU KNOW THE LEAGUE IS CORRUPT.

Also, as stated by the chairman of the league, a player who is suspended and plays in a game will cause his team to forfit that game. So, another example of corruption. Oly's 8 played against ouzo, shouldn't oly forfit that game therefore ouzo finishes first??? Let me answer, yes.

I forgot to mention that #2 made a complete dickhead of himself by verbally attacking that assisant. Classy stuff.....

M

MegaPrime

The only one who can call a player who has been disciplined in a game to a meeting is the chairman of the league. You tell me how some players situations needed a vote and other players didn't when they received red cards for the same thing.

The chairman of the league knew if he called ouzo' #2 to a meeting that most of the board members/representatives from each team would conspire against ouzo's #2 to receive as stiff a punishment as possible, and they would do this out of political reasons to shaft ouzo and out of personal hatred for ouzo's #2.

ouzo's number 2 was to be made an example of to the rest of the players in the league, that's y he called him to the meeting even after receiving a stiff enough punishment already.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
The only one who can call a player who has been disciplined in a game to a meeting is the chairman of the league. You tell me how some players situations needed a vote and other players didn't when they received red cards for the same thing.

The chairman of the league knew if he called ouzo' #2 to a meeting that most of the board members/representatives from each team would conspire against ouzo's #2 to receive as stiff a punishment as possible, and they would do this out of political reasons to shaft ouzo and out of personal hatred for ouzo's #2.

ouzo's number 2 was to be made an example of to the rest of the players in the league, that's y he called him to the meeting even after receiving a stiff enough punishment already.

Look #2, you deserved everything you got. Apparently.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
Look #2, you deserved everything you got. Apparently.

Ya apparanty, that's all you say, your not even certain.

I see how your very selective to certain parts of my posts you answer. If you gonna reply then reply to every point I bring up. Oh, that's right you can't because you know I'm right and you can't publicaly admit to it since you work for the reek league and your part of the jackals (as stated in a few posts above previously).

To try and make youself look good and make me look bad you completely ignore the truthfull facts I post then make your one comment.

In your opinion #2 may have deserved that, but notice how you didn't comment on how other worse situations were dealt with and which were way worse.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Ya apparanty, that's all you say, your not even certain.

I see how your very selective to certain parts of my posts you answer. If you gonna reply then reply to every point I bring up. Oh, that's right you can't because you know I'm right and you can't publicaly admit to it since you work for the reek league and your part of the jackals (as stated in a few posts above previously).

To try and make youself look good and make me look bad you completely ignore the truthfull facts I post then make your one comment.

In your opinion #2 may have deserved that, but notice how you didn't comment on how other worse situations were dealt with and which were way worse.

I wasn't there for other situations. End of.

BTW, I don't really need to try and 'make you look bad.' as you're doing a great job on your own. Cheers.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
I wasn't there for other situations. End of.

BTW, I don't really need to try and 'make you look bad.' as you're doing a great job on your own. Cheers.

How convinient that you weren't there and how convinient you ignore the facts again to not have to answer.

Being disliked by fools is still being disliked by fools. Maybey it doesn't matter if i'm disliked by them. Ever think as to why I post the way I post????

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOULHALO said:
Any word on how the Soa-Panionios game turned out?

Does it really matter....Olympiakos will crush everyone in their path! Salon good luck against PAO you're going to need every bit of luck to defeat PAO tomorrow afternoon. Who are we kidding PAO will walk right past you 5-1.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One team showed up to play and it was Panionios. Two brutal (our mistakes) goals and a nicely finished strike by them and they win 3-0. We had a penalty when it was 2-0 but the shot was pathetic to say the least. All in all we deserved the loss and Olympiakos will be given a tougher game then they think they are in for. Walks reffing the game today did an excellent job in the middle.

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
OUZO HOOLIGAN, you are poor poor jealous fool to bad mouth such a dominant organization such as the mighty Red Devils all we know how to do is score plenty of goals and win championships. Your team LOUZO lured Marco and Johnny away from us and we took Stavro, Peter and Marino from you (thanks by the way) we still win the league title and oh we beat your team once again, so what do you have to say?

Even if your team by some fluke wins a title or a cup it would only be 1 to our 8, yes we have won 8 league championships and Cups combined. The trophy case at Acropol is getting full! You clowns do not have a chance!

At least PAOK and PAO have won something in the league LOUZO HOOLIGAN!

OLYMPI OLYMPI OLYMPIAKOS!

The Red Devils are coming you all have been warned!

did u say something kokkinokole?

why would i be jealous of having a pousti on my fanela?
katse na sas petihoume sto kypello kai tha sou po ego.
as for the players u took away u can keep them,
ston ouzo paizoun mono sovara atoma den xriazomaste karagiozides
if we fluke and win the title as u say i will personally bring the cup to acropol na to apolafsete, how about i bring it on greek day. tha to stiso dipla ston tsolia pou ehete ap'exo, kai tha xorevoume syrtaki.
btw what happened to u guys with pao there last week kokkinokole?

2d3.jpg

OSO KAI ME PLIGONIS TOSO ME PORONEIS.........OUZO GIA PANTA

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Walks reffing the game today did an excellent job in the middle.

Great :rolleyes:

Did we remind him of the no slide tackle rule? ;)

Nice to hear you came to the darkside Walks.
Hope you there tomorrow too....

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Great :rolleyes:

Did we remind him of the no slide tackle rule? ;)

Nice to hear you came to the darkside Walks.
Hope you there tomorrow too....

He called every slide tackle unlike some refs in this league though. He isn't there tomorrow. PCL game he said. I wanted to see him ref your game. :D

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUZO HOOLIGAN said:
did u say something kokkinokole?

why would i be jealous of having a pousti on my fanela?
katse na sas petihoume sto kypello kai tha sou po ego.
as for the players u took away u can keep them,
ston ouzo paizoun mono sovara atoma den xriazomaste karagiozides
if we fluke and win the title as u say i will personally bring the cup to acropol na to apolafsete, how about i bring it on greek day. tha to stiso dipla ston tsolia pou ehete ap'exo, kai tha xorevoume syrtaki.
btw what happened to u guys with pao there last week kokkinokole?

2d3.jpg

OSO KAI ME PLIGONIS TOSO ME PORONEIS.........OUZO GIA PANTA

LOUZO HOLLIGAN You dare speak after we dismantled your poor excuse for soccer team the previous week (wear LOUZO lost the title), your team has been in one final has never excluding this season finished higher than 5th in the league. Wake up you lush or is the Ouzo in your blood stream clouting your judgement, it must be.

You make me laugh win a trophy then you can speak LOUZO HOOLIGAN!!!!

The RED DEVILS are the most prominent team in the History of Greek soccer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0