Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't do sh*t about it. It's better than not being able to change our co-ed game during the Euro Quarterfinals on June 27th.(with one change per team per regular scheduled league game-I'm thinkin' ;) )

I'm fully aware of the game...and... it might just be the diehard Dragons out there...Our coed team will be missing all the Brits,Germans :rolleyes: , Scots, Canucks, and Irish(pretty much everyone :mad: ) tomorrow, but whatever. :rolleyes: The Young Guns will just have to show up for their points :rolleyes:

Cappy,
Since so many games are undecided until the day before :rolleyes: , you never know when you'll be getting a "call" :confused: ...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best thing about today's game was this little guy... He had all the best moves on the pitch :D . (See below)

The worst thing about today was jamming my ring finger when I fell. :(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap and Gossip...

I'm interested about what the Young Guns have to say about the match yesterday... :confused:

I'm pretty surprised that nothing has been said about it today, or has the 'Ranger' been sentenced to double duty b/c of the slip out yesterday :confused:

BTW, K-vale, you've got some moves sista :)

+SC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll start then... That wasn't the Young Guns we played yesterday. There was no moaning, no girls getting lump-ed and no yelling at Ed. A game so emotionless that we had to moan at our own team mates to stay awake. I think Dial had had about enough battering about try-hardness despite my best effort to support him (try hard power brother...) and told his regulars to stay home to give the whining, cry-baby Dragons what they really wanted... A W vs. the mighty YG's. Best co-ed piss take of the year young man. Well played.

Nice job making sure it all happened by putting yourself in net too. Top shelf thinking mate. You wouldn't want any of your players fouling up your master plan to shut the rest of the AMSL up by throwing a game by saving any of our pass back type shots. Amazing job how you made it look like you were really trying to stop those easy ones yet still make it look like they were good goals.

Brillant.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, that K-Valve chick is bad apple. Bitch kicked me when I was down late in the first half. I'm sooo going to kick her ass next time I see her.She's lucky I didn't do it right then and there... Bet she supports Kentucky too.... That would explain much of her emotional issues.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Can't do sh*t about it. It's better than not being able to change our co-ed game during the Euro Quarterfinals on June 27th.(with one change per team per regular scheduled league game-I'm thinkin' ;) )

Sorry but I wouldn't bet on that just yet.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts vs. Herbalicious 5-4

Game was good (women off both teams did most of the scoring) except for the sliding.... Some guy slide tackled one of our guys and was issued a yellow but then a girl slid to put the ball in the net and the ref counted it.

Has the league changed the rules on sliding this year? :confused: Last year you couldn't slide regardless of anyone being around you.... now Herb says you can if you're alone and other ref's are letting it go...

I was under the impression that it was a strict rule to avoid any confusion??

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz. You disappoint me. No talk about your day or how many beer you had? What's that all about? Anyhow, sliding is and always has been ok as long as it's not a tackle (someone around you might get hurt). That's the whole premise behind no sliding.

SC, I don't recall ever really posting about any of our wins or losses. My job is purely damage control. Someone posts and bitches and then I come in and set the record straight. And for the record, there was no fix. Three people who said they'd make it never showed. One was sleeping, one was injured and decided to save himself for Italian league, and one (our keeper) was missing in action. Probably in the drunk tank. Kudos to our players for their effort and kudos to the Dragons for the well played game and for taking it easy on us.

For those keeping score at home...

Dragons :) :) :)
YG Inc. :) :)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Sorry but I wouldn't bet on that just yet.
STD, it was a piss take ;) ...

+SCnotSTD

K-nobby, you're confused...wrong TTP user you're thinking of :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial,
I don't care about posting scores, just looking for the Young Guns perspective...

Mission accomplished, thanks ;)

Spazz, I'm glad to see you are as confused as I. In this league it depends on 'who' is reffing... :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha 5 - Cheatside 4 (I think?)

Not quite sure but i think we won. Field wasn't nearly as far as i thought and not too bad compared to some of the fields we've had in the past. I am assuming it was better than osler though.

Fun game all around, Dark Angel tried to guilt me into letting her have a goal by showing me her bruised nose from last week. :(

Good times.
Finally got our second win of the season. Closer to staying out of relegation.
:cool:

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
BTW, that K-Valve chick is bad apple. Bitch kicked me when I was down late in the first half. I'm sooo going to kick her ass next time I see her.She's lucky I didn't do it right then and there... Bet she supports Kentucky too.... That would explain much of her emotional issues.

I'm sorry KNVB, it took me awhile to figure out your role on the team. I got a little ahead of myself. Every team needs a "Rudy" a "Radio" or maybe a "Water-boy", ya know, a "special" inspiration to bring us all hope. It was wrong of me to kick you when you were down, I didn't understand your limitations. I guess there's just some things you can't learn in Kentucky. But I do think there's a lot of people on here that look at you and think, "Geez, if he can do than so can I." You're a real inspiration ya know that? So listen Kiddo...keep shooting (or passing) you'll hit the net one day.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha 5 - Beefeaters 4

Buddha was up 2nil to start then i think they scored one, then they scored a 2nd to tie it up. That's when it wasn't fun anymore and some people figured it was time start yelling at the ref (Herb), which we all know is wasted breath. Albeit they were horrible calls but come on....it's Herb!

We scored again, with a great setup from yours truly (little 9 iron chip) into the box for a header. Suddenly people were happy again and it was "FUN".
Then they tied it and all hell broke loose. Yelling again, even a card was given, but then, your's truly again potted the winner into a net that was way too open on the turn. Guess the keeper wasn't sure where the middle of the net was. Then we won and it was all fun again. :rolleyes:

Wasn't overly impressed with some of the antics of my teammates last night, but i'm tired of trying to change them.

Also wasn't overly impressed with some of the Beefeaters hard tackles on some of our girls. Don't know many guys that go in hard on a 50/50 ball with a girl, but they didn't seem to have problem with it.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Buddha 5 - Beefeaters 4

Yoda said:
Wasn't overly impressed with some of the antics of my teammates last night, but i'm tired of trying to change them.
I can only guess who those teammates may be...Better not bring that 'tude tonight :mad:

(I still have bruises from our last game, I'll make sure I show you tonight :rolleyes: )

What's with a 6:30 kickoff at Kwayquitlamclicktuktiyukyuk? The Goons might be rolling in around 6:29:07 pm. :(

+thebruisedSC

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With nobody mentioning their latest Young Gun assault story I am finding myself extremely bored and with nothing to do. So I found myself going over the team lists from the league and came up with some not so interesting stats from the Union Jackoffs.

22 players with an average age of 34 years old.

Oldest possible line-up has an average age of 39 with the youngest being 34 and the oldest being a sweatheart and we will keep her age a secret.

Youngest possible line-up has an average age of 29 1/2 with the youngest being an arrogant 24 year old prick with a hot girlfriend and the oldest being 34 year old who happened to make both line-ups. Unfortunately this line up has no goalie.

For more useless information just contact Cliff Claven

Now can somebody please tell us about the last time you saw 911 beating up an old lady or conductors dog mauling some poor kid.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow STD, I was wondering when we'd get a post from you. Interesting facts my friend. Thank goodness we have a full roster and a few young sweet ones to pull the average age down (a tad)...Believe it or not, but Regsi (with his magic 'summer cut') isn't even the oldest on our crew... :confused:

I'd like to thank Buddha for arranging the Scottish Bagpipe Band last night. It topped off a splended evening! ;)

If I can say anything nice about Buddha is that they sure produce some sweet ass looking kids... Three's Company forever! :)

+SC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, the hereditary summer 'hair cut'. So hip these days with that jest setting over 35's crowd. (Not so much with the Greeks though.) Ever the trend setter Regs.

What was the bloody score? Better yet, tell me did TheRob have fun or is he going to be tripping over his bottom lip for another 6 weeks pondering the state of his co-ed football career and the direction of his team, the Dragoons? Nope, nevermind just the score would be fine. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0