Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The YG that packed up & left in a huff... could that be the ever-so-popular Dial 911? Surprised he's able to keep so quiet these past few days?? :rolleyes:

Now I wish we dragged all our stuff over and watched their game.....

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
She went off in an ambulance, but that's not important right now. What we need to know is why.

She was injured, but that's not important right now. What we need to know is what the injury was.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Serious enough to get carted off in an ambulance, but that's.... ah skip it. Good one. :D

Not very funny here knvb, some people are in fact hurt when they are taken away in an ambulance, not like others that try BikeKicks and then get taken away in an ambulance after a stroller runs them over, now that is funny.

Hope she is OK.

hos

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Beernuts vs. Allover United 1-0 for the good guys!

Hands of Stone said:
Which team was wearing white, and are there any pictures?

hos

Spazz was in her childlike state runnin' through the sprinklers and we all later, to our joy :rolleyes: realized she was wearin' some sexy black ginch. Sorry HOS, no pics! :p

What a bunch of TRYHARDS those All Over guys/gals are...it felt like we were playin' the Whops with all the whining and diving going on. ;)

ENGLAND...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL :wa:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
The YG that packed up & left in a huff... could that be the ever-so-popular Dial 911? Surprised he's able to keep so quiet these past few days?? :rolleyes:

Be careful what you wish for Spazz. I only bite if incited.

White Boots had to leave at 10 PM for work. No huffing. That's how rumours start.

Now I wish we dragged all our stuff over and watched their game.....

I'm not sure you would have liked our game. There were no red cards for going nuts on Herb like only the Beernuts can or a handful of verbal cautions for brutal tackles from BOTH sides. It's all about the beer and having fun in rec, right? :rolleyes:

Striker, and then for you to go and put the blame on ONE team? Where have I seen that before? Ladies, if I can't trust your game analyses, then how am I supposed to believe that you're both having great days at work?

Your Pal,

The Messenger (AKA CNUT)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attn: Dial 9-1-1

Did you even watch our game???? If so, you would know that they were a bunch of cnuts, so it has nothing to do with the ladies not having a good day at work...it has to do with us havin' fun in the sprinklers while sippin' the brew and yes my friend, we are in Rec, so you should have let ALL OVER know that before they stepped on the pitch! Thanks for comin' out...

striker14 :wa:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Attn: Dial 9-1-1

Striker, I did not watch your game.

But, here's the e-mail I got from Allover this morning:

Dear Dial 9-1-1,
I just want you to know that the Beernuts are a bunch of cnuts, and this has nothing to do with the ladies on our team not having a good day at work. It has to do with us having fun in the sprinklers and sipping the brew and yes, my friend, we are in Rec, so you should have let the BEERNUTS know that before they stepped on the pitch and fouled us every chance they had and blamed Herb for everything, even going to the point of requesting that he NEVER ref another of their games. They only want FIFA carded refs to ref their REC LEAGUE games.

Your Pals,

Allover (the good guys)

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow 6-1 in favour of Cheatside, how did that happen? It's almost unbelievable. Young Guns must have been missing there goalie because I can't see that many goals getting buy him.

Hope the Young Gun gal is o.k.

Carebear

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Attn: Dial 9-1-1

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Striker, I did not watch your game.

But, here's the e-mail I got from Allover this morning:

Dear Dial 9-1-1,

...and fouled us every chance they had and blamed Herb for everything, even going to the point of requesting that he NEVER ref another of their games. They only want FIFA carded refs to ref their REC LEAGUE games.

QUOTE]

You are soooooooo very creative...good on ya, cheers!!

Listen here...1 jackass on our team, doesn't mean we are the cnuts on the pitch...he wasn't even on the pitch, had his panties cranked somewhere, and decided to give it to Herb, like we all want to, but aren't daft enough to do it...and it ain't worth it, as we all know. He fcuked up, and knows it...it will be handled...but us on the pitch just shook our heads, and continued to play. All Over decided to use it to their advantage and start runnin' people over...#17...and we took offence. Difference between us and the All Over tryhards is we know how to go shoulder to shoulder, not boot to ankles...

whatever...we came...we drank...we conquered...we drank...we called the wives/husbands begging for forgiveness on our lateness...we slept!!

on to the next feeding :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds an aweful lot like Buddha. We know how to go shoulder to shoulder and not foot to ankle. Just ask SC, she knows first hand!
;)

All i know is we have more fun than anyone else. It's actually pretty funny that Mrs. Yoda and myself are usually one of the last ones to leave, even with our 1 1/2 year old daughter with us. Damn that little one can drink!

Can't we all just get along though, and agree that everyone is having fun in their own way...........except the Dragons who are just a bunch of Cnuts?

Your Buddy,
Yoda.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firstly... not starting rumours, just enticing you to climb out from under your rock...

Secondly... I'm not knocking Allover United... it was both teams that agreed to play in the sprinklers which only caused sliding and irritation (and no, not irritation as clingy uniforms )... and it was Herb that got everyone riled up with his inconsistent calls. Both teams bitching and both annoyed with the calls.

And yes, there was a Beernut who had an outbreak of Tourette's syndrome and seemed to lose it on Herb's complete lack of attention to the game but that was it. And the other team had their "Tryhard Player" too.

But I must say I loved the performance by Ms. Roxy.... she must practice those dives when someone goes in for a tackle! :D ;)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it.... That the broken down golf carts are gonna give Cheatside a good beating this coming Sunday... If I wear the Gold Carts i wouldn t take them lightly....

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If both teams have their full rosters there it will be a good match. Still, I don't think the Carts will get spanked 6-1 like YG did on Tuesday.

Carebear, we had most of our team there including one of our regular goalies. Cheatside scored some brilliant goals and Marko made some great saves on the other end, but the 6-1 loss was legit.

The injured gal on our team is ok. I don't want to disclose her medical history on this forum, but she thanks everyone for their nice thoughts and comments. She doesn't think that KNVB is a CNUT anymore...not even a misunderstood twat. But then again, she is still quite groggy and disillusional.
She also wanted to know how Spazz and Striker's days have been lately.

Off to Buddha tonight....I think we'll have 9 players.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody has asked the real question. With Young Guns losing two staight does that mean we like them now?
Just one sheep wanting to know his opinion.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yogi, don't you mean some of the Dragons have cnuts, but only some are cnuts :confused: ...

Young Guns, I'm glad you took precautions, I just hope 'so and so' is back up and running in no time. Good luck sista! ;)

BTW, is the certain player who left early from your game still involved with 'mending' the streets of Vancouver late at night? The corner of 57th and Fraser needs a bit of work! :)

The Carts and beatings go hand in hand. It's been 6 weeks since my last rib beating from the carts, and I'm still not intirely mended. But, what are you going to do? :rolleyes:

+Herbforever! :wa:SC

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Yogi, don't you mean some of the Dragons have cnuts, but only some are cnuts :confused: ...
+Herbforever! :wa:SC

Yes, but some people, like KNVB, being the woman he is, is both.

Yes, Herbforever. I can't believe people still complain about Herb's reffing. It doesn't and isn't going to get any better or worse so why complain about it?

Just like almost everyone in the CO-ed league, he is just there to have fun and make a little (or alot) of extra cash. Ref's are hard to come by for this league so treat them right or **** off!

Bumming forever

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to say thanks to Jimmy,Zeus and everyone else that showed a concern in our female player!!As for tonight's game I just found out that YG's will not be getting Herb as there official ref tonight,only the second time all year!!Herb told me he had been reading the TTP and some of the posts
would you guy's be happy if we lost a few games
He actually told me he feels much better after his and our(YG's)performance on tuesday!!He's decided to take a one game break from us today and personally told me he will see us in 2 weeks for our next game.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update Dial 911!

Yoda, I agree with you on the Herby situation. He is part of this league and people who have been in this league as long as myself seem to be fine with him. If a call is made or not made and a team happens to lose a game or so they think they have lost because of Herb or any other ref, big deal it's only co-ed, not world cup. I am just as competitive as the next person and I'll admit that I do the odd complaining like I would with any ref that makes a bad call, but I don't push it. People who are new to this league just have to get used to it and relax a bit and the ones that have been in this league a long time and still get on Herb well why don't they get there ticket and get out there and do a better job.

Carebear

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0