Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't heard boo about the game from the VMSL...I think I got cut!!! Apparently they read your post. ;) :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty said:
I think I got cut!!! Apparently they read your post. ;) :D

Don't they know I was TTP, don't worry Notty apparently all the boys have been out playing with the Slurrey PCSL team as a warm-up to the match, is that not slumming for all the guys that have to go out there and play, hey. If your not on the roster then I want my money back, I want to see the bigman kick some of those Millwall cnuts.
I take my post back, Notty wasn't away skiing, he was doing Special ICE Land Training.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geeman said:
Maybe there are some late Sunday night slots available. Paul and I will try to ensure that this and similar scheduling problems don't re-occur next year.
It was a piss take Geeman... We have this conflict every year and our team tries to 'deal' with it... Early we get stuck, later we have 3/4 of a drunk team, we'll just have to deal...

Ahhhh the good ol' days of pulling our guys off the field in Richmond (out of the beer garden) at 6:17:04pmish to play in Coquitlam by 7pmish... :rolleyes:

Again, have a good holiday, drink responsibly please! :wa:

+SC

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

Winning isn't everything...all that matters is that Regs "TRIES HARD" . Good for nothin big lazy bald man!!! :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another impressive victory for the Dragons. We played well. Some of us tried really hard not to try hard while others tried hard. Good times, and a ton of beers and foofies consumed. Notty did recieve a red card from Herb for not bringing the BBQ. Well deserved in my opinion.

The Buddha - Mtn Shadow game was one of the most intense games I've ever seen. Anywhere. Solid 50/50 tackles. Swearing. Slide tackles. Girls running boys. Boys running girls. Herb getting sworn at. Yellow cards. Goals. Wonderful. It looked like it would have been a fun game to be part of.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting stuff Robbie, but anyhow...what's your secret at Flamingo Drive? That score of yours is more impressive than the Greeks Euro Cup victory.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear "Frank the Tank" will be making another appearance this Sunday -minus pops. Knvb, we don't need you any more :eek: as long as the missus graces us...:)

I was under the impression that the Dragons didn't care about the scores or the stats.
BTW Conductor, it was Regsi who said it, and he's actually been showing up to the games :confused: ...

I'm thinking the only thing that will get out of hand against Cheatside this Sunday will be the theme. :)

Thanks to The Beefeaters last Sunday for getting a full 11 players together.

+SC

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I have to admit the last two games YG has been very lucky to come out with 6 pts.SC you may have stirred them up with your comment
Thanks to The Beefeaters last Sunday for getting a full 11 players together
My honest opinion is that the Beefeater team we played tonight,would be in the top 1 or 2 in the league with the lineup they showed up with!!The people who go on here and gripe about us taken this league too serious and how all other games are fun and non tryhardness,I would honestly like to know why these same teams don't show up with the same attitude that they talk about with others,with us???I know we have been lucky to win a few games over the years but please let's be honest,when you play YG you come to beat us FIRST and then have fun!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but please let's be honest,when you play YG you come to beat us FIRST and then have fun!!!
Let's be honest then... US?!?!? :D

As for Cheatside/Dragon games, I have my limits and I will never participate in a "match" between these 2 teams...

Honesty is the plague,

~Regs.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top knotch game. We were lucky to come out with the pts. Beefeaters were all over YG and were leading 2-1 early in 2nd half. They scored three minutes into injury time to make it 3-3, and then on the ensuing kick off, a Beefeaters pass back to their "keeper" led to a quick free kick into the open net. 4-3 YG final. I don't like YGs chances of a threepeat. Too many good teams out there and too little commitment from the YG guys. A skeleton crew again last night. If not for our gals, we'd be battling relegation.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
I don't like YGs chances of a threepeat. Too many good teams out there and too little commitment from the YG guys. A skeleton crew again last night. If not for our gals, we'd be battling relegation.

Here Here...wow...something me and you agree on :eek: just kiddin' ;)

striker14

Geeman

Apr 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just sent this out to the competitive side team organizers. Nothing is written in stone (yet).​
Latest Update:​
These are the fields we have booked on Sunday, June 18. The games I've bolded are games that I am assuming will be filled first. Herb feels that he'll be able to get 2 more fields on Tuesday night. Therefore, the REC side will play all its 1/4 final games on Sunday, one semi final on Tuesday, and another semifinal on Wednesday. The competitive will play two 1/4 finals on Sunday, two on Tuesday, June 20, and the two semis will be on Thursday.​

Port Moody Turf
10 am
12 pm

Griffin Turf (N Van)
4 pm

Ioco Elementary
5 pm
7 pm

Kwayquitlam​
2 pm​
4 pm​
6 pm (or later)

Geeman

Apr 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should add that the process for selecting game times and fields has always been in order of team standings.

For all the Captain Shamrock fans out there, Herb says that Shamrock is in and Ed is out due to compaints about Ed raiding everyone's beer cooler and never leaving the centre circle. Herb has asked Angelo to ref the final.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0