Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts vs. Barely There 6-2 for the good guys!

Man they bitch like a pack of teenage girls! (guys especially) Chippy little bastards too! :eek: :rolleyes:
The Keeper got called for catching the ball in the air, dropping it to play at his feet then picks it up again.... Herb made a proper call for once and the Keeper FREAKED out and won himself a red card (just to out do all his teammates yellow's) and after that we had them beat! (not to mention we were there drinking after but none of them seemed to even crack a beer, let alone stay for a bit)

Nice goal from Mel (another game with no goals out of Striker14 who's not living up to the name....) :p

Spazz

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Beernuts vs. Barely There 6-2 for the good guys!

not to mention we were there drinking after but none of them seemed to even crack a beer, let alone stay for a bit

Nice goal from Mel (another game with no goals out of Striker14 who's not living up to the name....) :p

Spazz

Ok Spazz...this means war!! ;) Again...striker14 was not in any position to score a goal, let alone given the ball enough times to try...but man, my passing game was M O N E Y :p

Great game overall...especially when the "chick" in net got a red card for whining and cursing. Herb did make a great and CORRECT call, and he filled his quota for the year on cards, bringing them out a total of 4 times this game, and one of them being RED.

Playoffs...very interesting :cool:

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro said:
his lovely fuschia ref kit!
Burnro, it scares me that you know what colour that shock-ing kit is...yet alone how to spell it :eek: ...

+SC

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golf Carts beat gunners 2 -1. Not a great game for the carts, but we got the win. The only game I think was played last night was the young guns/beefeaters for the comp. side. How'd that game go?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know there were at least four YG's stranded at the Nations Cup beer garden. Whether that would hurt the teams performance remains to be seen.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the Rec side....

Beernuts beat Allover United 4-1 though both teams had a few people nursing Nations Cup hangovers... (thank gawd Roxy was as hung as I was ;) )

Striker14 allegedly got the first Beernuts goal but because I was 20 minutes late (couldn't get outta bed) I can't comment on it besides the fact it was probably a fluke! :eek: :p

I barely remember the rest of the goals.... I just remember a "Little-Man-Syndrome" guy bicthing & complaining the entire game.... :rolleyes:

On to the Cosmos Wedneday.....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I know there were at least four YG's stranded at the Nations Cup beer garden.
I tried calling to find out the results yesterday, but, someone wouldn't answer his phone. I also don't take responsibility for keeping some YG's away from their duties.

We are very fortunate to have a Tuesday night game, couldn't imagine if I had to carry the trees with me to 'fcuk hike PoCo' yesterday. :eek:

Park Ranger,
you coming to our game to scope out the competition?

+SC

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI,for those teams going to Vernon,YG is staying at the Hillside plaza motel.The cost of rooms is $89+taxes.It has a pool and hottub and is 2blks from the main fields.I know Buddha usually stays at the Midway right beside us!!Not sure how teams work there sleeping arrangements,but if you put 4 per room it works out to $25 per night which is pretty cheap.The owner is a good guy and basically said if the majority of the place is rented out to co-ed soccer we can have less worries about late night noise and partying!!The number is 1-800-565-5315,his name is Jas.Now don't go and say that YG doesn't attempt to hang out with other's in the league :D p.s. Vernon is Aug7th & 8th.

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well considering the Conductor can't wait 30 minutes to post after his team wins, I think one of two things happened:

1. they lost and are too ashamed to discuss it with anyone and are busy trying to fence the now useless "COED CHAMPIONS" t-shirts they bought again this year, or

2. they lost and they are busy trying to get the game overturned due to illegal players, no nets, a bumpy field or shite refereeing

Either way, something suspicious is going on for none of the YG Inc TTPers to not post anything within the 36 hours of their playoff game.....Plus, Conductor is only this nice when they don't win and he has to slum it with the rest of us who have a few numbers under the "L" column.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want Dial-9-1-1 to admit that he was having a great time on the weekend, then it was ruined by heading out of ditchmond to play a coed footy game...

What did the Beefeaters look like after the 'arrest' earlier in the day...

Anyone want to predict what will happen tonight? Buddha vs Dragons, Mountain vs Cheatside??? Any given Tuesday... :confused:

Let's have it people.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a thought...

Does the league have enough cashola to hire Dmac (kers) for a dance next year? I think it would be a hit, and more people would attend!

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I know there were at least four YG's stranded at the Nations Cup beer garden. Whether that would hurt the teams performance remains to be seen.

mmm, yes, stranded...that's a good one. I'll have to use that.

P.S. My apologies go out to a few people who I gave my word that I'd show up to a certain game only to be busted with 3 beers in hand shortly thereafter. :eek:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might have been there on time if you hadn't wasted it trying to get me to part company with my sexy kangol.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
J R said:
Well considering the Conductor can't wait 30 minutes to post after his team wins, I think one of two things happened:

1. they lost and are too ashamed to discuss it with anyone and are busy trying to fence the now useless "COED CHAMPIONS" t-shirts they bought again this year, or

2. they lost and they are busy trying to get the game overturned due to illegal players, no nets, a bumpy field or shite refereeing

Either way, something suspicious is going on for none of the YG Inc TTPers to not post anything within the 36 hours of their playoff game.....Plus, Conductor is only this nice when they don't win and he has to slum it with the rest of us who have a few numbers under the "L" column.

I would have posted sooner but I shattered my computer monitor screen by tossing darts at the two drunk YG Inc. deserters who are in the pic with SC.

Considering no one on Beefeaters seemed to know any of their team-mates' names, a protest would not have been out of the question. But we wouldn't have since they are a nice crew and they would have won the game fair and square. Beefeaters went up early 2-0 and led 3-1 into the second. We tied and took the victory in the final 15 minutes. They would have won handily if their team didn't have its own problems with deserters. Deserting is a crime I hear. :eek: Anyhow, the gal they had in net did a noble job.

Dragons and Buddha should be a good game, but I'll give the nod to the Goons. My money's on Cheatside tonight. JR's done his best in the past to ensure that MS plays its playoff match against a team with a Nations' Cup depleted lineup. Too bad that it couldn't happen this year, although I hear there was the odd whimper. ;) BTW, speaking of protests, I hear that...ahhh, never mind. :D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside 3 - Mountain Shadow 0

I just got off the phone and apparently it was a good game....I'm sure a post-game report will arrive soon....

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well JR those shirts have really had quite the effect.I thought people would talk about it for 2 or 3 days tops,and your still talking about it almost a year later!!If I would have known I would have gotten track suits instead of some long sleeve t's! :cool: As for your other comment
they lost and they are busy trying to get the game overturned due to illegal players,
I've only did this once, when my point was proven right and every one in the league at that time knew it!!Problem was the President of the league at that time didn't have the balls to stand up to league rules,not sure if you remember who he was!!! :eek: If I remember correctly I think that's why Young Guns sat out a year,they were doing a silent protest!! :p

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened with the Buddha, Goons game. Or are they all still at the pitch working on their hangover for work tomorrow???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0